Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any of you guys watched Seinfeld, but the way John is acting now reminds me so much of Putty from Seinfeld. He always had short non-expressive answers to people's questions. It was really funny.

I liked it when Marlena told John she loved him and his response was "Good to know!" He's so full of emotion!

Belle and Shawn D are leaving???

John today was hilarious talking to Claire. Who ever is writing this stuff for him is funny. He called Belle ...Dink instead of Tink!!:rotfl2:

Funny part of today's was when Shawn thought the crash killed his grandfather...where has he been, on a different plane.

Wow so they really took him up on his offer of not wanting oxygen? I can't wait to get home to watch today's show.

What's the deal with putting the blanket over loved ones after they died? First they did it with Colleen and then today with Shawn. My Mom died at home in bed, I never dreamed of putting a blanket over her face until the funeral director came. It would be different if it was some kind of gruesome death (bloody) or in a public setting.

And it is me or is Chloe's acting been horrible the last few days? Gasping for air and furrowing her brows-it's a little much!

she has been the worst acting on the plane. I cannot get over how long they dragged out that crash for.

I'm SO glad they've finally crashed! Sheesh-what did that take 5 or 6 days??

Does anyone remember Pinky Tuscadero from Happy Days? Kate's hair looks just like hers used to!!

Anyone know who else is leaving the show? SOD said 2 more were supposed to be leaving after Shawn and Belle.

John today was hilarious talking to Claire. Who ever is this stuff for him is funny. He called Belle ...Dink instead of Tink!!:rotfl2:
Funny part of today's was when Shawn thought the crash killed his grandfather...where has he been, on a different plane.
I love the new John... He's a trip.. I bet its got to be hard getting through those scenes... I wouldn't be able to look at him and keep a straight face..
she has been the worst acting on the plane. I cannot get over how long they dragged out that crash for.

Ugh They can just throw Chloe out of the plane that would save some oxygen..

I hate that Days used the scenario that the plane lost oxygen. Suffocating is one of the most painful ways to die. You just don't pass out-like they did, you die a very painful death. Then they miraculously wake up when the oxygen gets turned back on?

Ugh They can just throw Chloe out of the plane that would save some oxygen..

I used to love her character. It's like they don't remember what she was like at all. :confused3

And you shouldn't be surprised about suffocation. It seems this soap always defies science. ;) I mean, how many people have died, been buried and then reappeared years later?

I was glad to see them finally crash. I was getting sick from the bumpy camera work.

I hate that Days used the scenario that the plane lost oxygen. Suffocating is one of the most painful ways to die. You just don't pass out-like they did, you die a very painful death. Then they miraculously wake up when the oxygen gets turned back on?

I wondered about that, it just didn't seem right that they would gently pass out and then easily wake up.

Although, I think if I were Phillip I would have slapped Chloe a time a two.

And John and Steve couldn't have thought to cross the wires a little earlier? Like say before all the oxygen ran out?

It was just a little too much really - took too long, distracting camera angles, refusing oxygen ....

Well you all just saved me a lot of time. I'm not even going to bother to watch. If I do, I will watch while I fast forward. LOL, thank you :goodvibes

What the heck is going on!!!!! The plane crashed and all I can think of is when hey were all on that Island... John is crazy..... Man this is crazy....

Where are they supposed to have crashed? There isn't a lot of land between Ireland and Salem, Mass. is there?

Where are they supposed to have crashed? There isn't a lot of land between Ireland and Salem, Mass. is there?

As far as I can tell, they are supposed to be somewhere in Greenland- they made it across the Atlantic, but just barely.

whoever is writing for John is a crack up. I am liking the way they brought him back now. Today's episode with Claire and him was great.

Where is Salem? Is it supposed to be Salem, IL? The reason I ask is they sometimes go to Chicago which is only 1 hour away so I thought maybe they were in Illinois somewhere.

Ok, so I'm a dork and googled it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_(Days_of_our_Lives)

The town of Salem is the setting for the U.S. soap opera Days of our Lives. It is located in the Midwestern United States, though the state is never mentioned. Originally set in New England, the vague setting was moved to somewhere in the Midwest in the 1970s. Every year the real Salem, Illinois even holds a Salem Days fest, in which several members of the cast attend.

While it is constantly referenced as a town, it features more characteristics of a city; for example it is home of the large, multinational corporations Titan Industries and Basic Black, Mythic Incorporated, as well as a full University and an international airport. Despite its otherwise innocuous presence, over the years it has been a hotbed of foreign intrigue, organized crime, and other strange happenings.

Interestingly enough, despite its location in the midwest, Salem has a thriving industrial harbor, leading some fans to believe it is located on the Great Lakes.

Characters often make reference to Chicago being nearby and the 312 Area Code, indicating Salem may be in Illinois. Also notable to mention is that some characters are Chicago Bears and Chicago Cubs fans.

I just figured with the harbor and all that it was on the NE coast.
Not that it matters, ;)

whoever is writing for John is a crack up. I am liking the way they brought him back now. Today's episode with Claire and him was great.

I know... Even my dh loves to listen to his remarks... I was never a John fan until then redid his character.. He is actually funny now.. Absolutely precious with Claire.. Priceless...

Did you see when John helped Marlena with her dislocated shoulder. Marlena told John, she needed him to help roll it back into place. I thought it was suppose to be rolled once and it goes back. And Marlena should have been screaming, not whimpering.

I read a spoiler for today and the only thing I can say, "it had to be a male writer". Only a guy would write something like that.

They all look pretty cosy in those tents. Pillows and everything. But the real sick ones like Bo , Patch, and Kayla , even little Clarie are out in the broken plane. :confused3

I am loving John sense of humour too. That close up of his face with the hat on made him look really old when they were in the tent. I forget how old the two of them really are. Marlena does look good for a woman in her 60's.

Maggie was on my show today, haven't seen her in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter