Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

It was Tony’s supposed cremains that Anna was carrying around whenever she was in town, the container of which Abigail ( as Gabby) used to kill Andre.
Gotcha. I couldn't recall if they were Tony's or Andre's.

Tony has been gone ...10 years I think. He was married to Anna. But since he was declared dead not sure if he still is. He died after being enpaled with a piece of wood on the dock after fighting with Phillip . It was over family business. I think Nicole was there that night too.
That long! And Anna has been lugging around the urn since? Wonder if we'll see Anna return?

I wished I looked that good in the morning...Ciara had really shiny lips. Had to laugh when she put the robe on and left it open. No bed head either. Just happened to have fancy clothes there too.

Why would Brady go along with this whole wedding thing, so dumb. Especially when she told Abe she was getting married in the afternoon .

So Gabi did sign the prenup , she didn’t even read it...lol well it disappear no one seen her sign it. That was some rock he gave her.

I do like how they are going to let Jack and Jenifer run a bumpy course and not have them together right away.

Ok so watched today show.

The whole Nicole/Tony wedding is so weird. Is it really that easy to get married there. I guess people do it in Vegas but still. Brady doesn’t think something is up when Tony says yes.

The necklace is back..lol

It really is driving me crazy the way they are dressed. At least some are in summer wear . I’m shocked that Gabi is covered up and not in a mini skirt and everything showing up top.

Ok so watched today show.

The whole Nicole/Tony wedding is so weird. Is it really that easy to get married there. I guess people do it in Vegas but still. Brady doesn’t think something is up when Tony says yes.

The necklace is back..lol

It really is driving me crazy the way they are dressed. At least some are in summer wear . I’m shocked that Gabi is covered up and not in a mini skirt and everything showing up top.
What’s up with how they’re dressing Hope? Baby poop green doesn’t look good on anyone.

I assumed that Gabi would be in a white mini dress, was slightly shocked that she wasn't. Honestly like her choice though. Thought that it was nice that Ciara made Gabi a bouquet, even if she isn't her biggest fan.

Hope's clothes look fugly.

Nicole and Tony, eww. Brady's comment about needing to find someone to bride to marry them was funny.

The flashback the other day that showed Jack and Jennifer. Anyone else notice the resemblance between him and JJ? I had to do a double take.

With Hope now questioning Ted's level of Involvement with Xander and story credibility, how much longer do you think they'll last? Speculation is out there that
he dies
. Do you think she'll try to go back to Rafe or will she finally take a break? I have no desire for more Rope.

Reactions: NAB

I too thought it was J.J until I saw Young Jenifer.

Why can’t Tony just take over without marrying anyone, heck Chad could too since Stephan is fired it’s up for grabs. Guess he doesn’t want to cross Kristen.

Chin talks pretty good English I remember Brady on the phone with him talking in a different language .

They go to the trouble putting flowers on the table by the door but it sure was dusty...I back tracked when they were about to go up stairs. Fire the staff , maybe they are we never see anyone...lol

I’m surprised Sarah hasn’t said Eric’s name before this.

Yes please don’t put Hope with Rafe again.

Will that was a good cliff hanger for Friday. Wonder what is in the prenup? This whole storyline is so dumb. I thought Stephan was fired so what else was he stripped from?

So happy Rex knows about Eric and Sarah but what the heck was she wearing...

How many guns does Kristen have, Susan got one of them. Kristen has to show herself soon I hope. That whole story about Tony was unbelievable.

They sure gave Ted an ugly apartment. Let’s just throw everything in there ...lol Hope would not have been that dumb to leave the basil in the garbage or get caught this fast.

Will that was a good cliff hanger for Friday. Wonder what is in the prenup? This whole storyline is so dumb. I thought Stephan was fired so what else was he stripped from?

How many guns does Kristen have, Susan got one of them. Kristen has to show herself soon I hope. That whole story about Tony was unbelievable.

They sure gave Ted an ugly apartment. Let’s just throw everything in there ...lol Hope would not have been that dumb to leave the basil in the garbage or get caught this fast.
Well, DiMera Enterprises is still owned by the family/Stephan and the house belongs to the company. I think he would still be on the board just not the CEO anymore. The whole thing is stupid though, all of this- firing Stephan, prenup, signing over everything, Gabi becoming CEO- would take months, YEARS in court in the real world. Just none of it would hold any legal water. And how stupid is Stephan? This is the third time this has happened to him.

I was wondering what the heck Sarah was wearing too.

I keep waiting for Kristen to slip up.

My first thought was no way Hope would just leave that right on top of the trash. Ted has the nerve to be all offended then Hope gives the necklace back and he’s begging her to stay. He’s so skeevy. The dude has no redeeming qualities.

I enjoyed looking at Paul Telfer shirtless for the entire episode. And Kurt Lowder for most of it.
Arianne Zucker was hilarious in her acting and facial expressions. Love her when she’s not crying!

I just read that Sarah was wearing those long socks because she had surgery on her right leg and was covering the scars. That doesn’t explain why she had the sweater on ...she could have just been in a long robe.

Sarah's outfit was quite interesting, why not wear PJ bottoms instead?

Rex accusing Eric of ruining his marriage, so full of himself. He was the one who chose not to notice that Sarah was into Eric. That she didn;t want to be rushed into marriage. Eric tried to distance himself. Rex was the one who overstayed his welcome in ERIC'S apartment. Who pushed Sarah to marry him. Who cheate don Sarah not once, but twice. Yah, sure it was Eric who ruined your marriage. :sad2::rolleyes2:rolleyes2:sad2:

Gabi is really into herself isn’t she. Is Mr. Shin the whole board since he made her CEO. Then she tells Brady he better watch out. How can either company not go bankrupt..lol. Maybe they need to sic Victor on her. Plus why would Stephan have to leave , why didn’t he kick her out.

So now Steph goes to jail again, there were enough advils and people saying Gabi is in love with him. She will get him off again. Stephan couldn’t see all that blood on his hand before he turned him over. Where did the trunk go and the hand trolley. As if little Kristen could even get him in and out of it. Even Tony he could fight with Ted but just a few days ago he was in a wheel chair.

I’m tired of Kristen... sad Demiras left. Please don’t leave Gabi one....

I thought the same thing about the gun! Will and Sonny gave the real Susan the gun. How did Kristin end up with it again?

Are we seriously suppose to believe that Kristin moved that trunk with Ted in it all the way out of their hotel room and into Ted’s? Which btw doesn’t even look like it’s the same hotel. So that means she would have had to transport him someway. Ok, I’m thinking about this way too much! But, come on! I notice stuff like that all the time. I’m beginning to wonder why I even keep watching cause there are so many stupid things happening that apparently the writers think we aren’t going to notice.

Reactions: NAB
Brady Black is the dumbest man on the face of the earth. He's having sex with Kristin (didn't she start off with John Black years ago? How old is that woman?) and he can't tell she is wearing a mask??

Brady Black is the dumbest man on the face of the earth. He's having sex with Kristin (didn't she start off with John Black years ago? How old is that woman?) and he can't tell she is wearing a mask??
Agreed!!!! And why isn't the mask coming off when his hands are on the back of her neck? The whole story is stupid.

That's because Brady doesn't think with his head he thinks with his .... Perhaps he thinks the mask edges are wrinkles. After all Kristen is considerably older than he is. After all she was bedding dear old dad before he was born, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter