Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Was there an episode today? It doesn't air here for another 30 minutes but it seems to be Muller testifying/analysis so my guess is no.

Was there an episode today? It doesn't air here for another 30 minutes but it seems to be Muller testifying/analysis so my guess is no.
Yes there was one today in Canada . I think you will have to catch up on the NBC website.

Haven’t watched yet but it did record...started with Xander exercising in the living room , Sarah comes in front door with suitcase

Today’s episode preempted here in Philadelphia but I’m watching it on demand which means NBC won’t rebroadcast it tomorrow. If you want to see it, unfortunately you’ve gotta find it.

The last ten minutes of mine was clipped with it. You should be able to catch it on the NBC app tomorrow if it doesn’t air.

No pity for Dr. Shaw.

Don’t like that Jack left Eve alone with the serum.

You would think the mansion would have a gym. Xander would have squished Rex like a bug.

Is the serum Jack took the real stuff or did Xander pull a fast one on Eve and not switch it out? I missed an episode last week due to the Mueller stuff. Just wondering if they showed that or not.

Is the serum Jack took the real stuff or did Xander pull a fast one on Eve and not switch it out? I missed an episode last week due to the Mueller stuff. Just wondering if they showed that or not.
We don’t know. I was wondering that too after seeing her burn the journal. Or someone else have a copy.

We don’t know. I was wondering that too after seeing her burn the journal. Or someone else have a copy.
That’s a very good thought. I bet he did switch it. That would be a good twist and serves Eve right.

Eve and Jack scenes were really good. I don’t think Eve really loved Jack , she would not have done what she did.

I must say that wrestling mask is ugly but when Xander put it on...all those muscles too. It wasn’t scary anymore...lol when Sonny came in and he thought it was Victor and said something about a heart attack...

So it was Anthony not Andre in the wheel chair . Always thought of him as Tony so it through me off with the A How on earth is Kristen going to explain Nicole marrying Tony.

So I’m confused is Stephan getting a prenup or not? Gabi gets what she wants. So tried of this girl.

Eve and Jack scenes were really good. I don’t think Eve really loved Jack , she would not have done what she did.

I must say that wrestling mask is ugly but when Xander put it on...all those muscles too. It wasn’t scary anymore...lol when Sonny came in and he thought it was Victor and said something about a heart attack...

So it was Anthony not Andre in the wheel chair . Always thought of him as Tony so it through me off with the A How on earth is Kristen going to explain Nicole marrying Tony.

So I’m confused is Stephan getting a prenup or not? Gabi gets what she wants. So tried of this girl.
I agree those scenes with Eve and Jack were excellent. I knew, KNEW she was going to do it anyway. That is was in the shape of a heart made it all the better.

You would think a DiMera by marriage would have a minimum time on it. The Kristen/Tony thing is gross even if they are step and she’s posing as Nicole.

Xander is totally not my type but I have to admit he was looking pretty nice today. He seems to be the only guy on the show that’s in shape lately. Well Brady isn’t looking too bad.

DUH! I can't believe I didn't put together the A being for Anthony. I know they did it that way because we were suppose to think it was Andre. But I keep thinking if it is Tony why does is robe say AD.

Yes, he was almost always referred to as Tony, but he’s actually Count Antony Di Mera.

He and Kristen were actually engaged in the early ‘90s when she was a social worker before she fell for John, then went nuts. I adored that whole Woman in White/Aremid storyline.

Can someone please refresh my memory, because the Tony/Andre thing is blurred in my mind at this point.

- Who is/was Anna married to?
- When did we last see Tony? Has he been gone so long that he's resumed to be dead?
- Was it Tony or Andre that was out to get Hope for killing Stephano?

Tony has been gone ...10 years I think. He was married to Anna. But since he was declared dead not sure if he still is. He died after being enpaled with a piece of wood on the dock after fighting with Phillip . It was over family business. I think Nicole was there that night too.

It was Tony’s supposed cremains that Anna was carrying around whenever she was in town, the container of which Abigail ( as Gabby) used to kill Andre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!