Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

It’s been two weeks since I’ve watched Days. We’ve been on vacation and I can’t stream it. Please fill me in. What have I missed??????

Will is dying of a tumor caused by the stuff they used to help him get back his memory. But they have the formula for that stuff and are trying to reverse it so the tumor won't kill him. Kind of far fetched, though. Clair is busy burning stuff down, but they still think Ben did it. Maggie is a drunk again.

Try this. https://www.soapcentral.com/days/recaps/

If you have a chance to watch Thursdays, Xander and Sarah do a back and forth bit that makes me want them as a couple. That says a lot because I have not warmed up to Sarah!

Kristen is still wearing the Nicole mask. Just got a job from Stephan to bring back Basic Black...Gabi said they have Gabi Chic now. Gabi almost caught her talking to Stephano’s picture .

Xander turned over the journal to help Will to win over Sarah. As he is doing this Ted stole Holly’s file Xander had ....he told Nicole Holly was alive and she hit him with a poker at the end of Friday’s show. Ted did this to look in Hope’s eyes.

Lani wanted to raise David with Rafe since she broke up with Eli. She kissed him ,he said no and she realized what she was doing....Rafe getting new babysitter told to go back to Eli.

Hailey is being deported after Claire tried to burn her and Trip at the Horton cabin. Ben followed Claire there but was arrested by Eli ,no Claire there.

Chloe and Rex getting closer.

Eve trying hard to though the book at Ben. She is also afraid Xander will throw her under the bus about where he got the journal but he does’nt.

Sami and Lucas on there way after being called about Will.

Did see preview for next week , a few other people back as well for Caroline’s funeral.

Kristen is still wearing the Nicole mask. Just got a job from Stephan to bring back Basic Black...Gabi said they have Gabi Chic now. Gabi almost caught her talking to Stephano’s picture .

Xander turned over the journal to help Will to win over Sarah. As he is doing this Ted stole Holly’s file Xander had ....he told Nicole Holly was alive and she hit him with a poker at the end of Friday’s show. Ted did this to look in Hope’s eyes.

Lani wanted to raise David with Rafe since she broke up with Eli. She kissed him ,he said no and she realized what she was doing....Rafe getting new babysitter told to go back to Eli.

Hailey is being deported after Claire tried to burn her and Trip at the Horton cabin. Ben followed Claire there but was arrested by Eli ,no Claire there.

Chloe and Rex getting closer.

Eve trying hard to though the book at Ben. She is also afraid Xander will throw her under the bus about where he got the journal but he does’nt.

Sami and Lucas on there way after being called about Will.

Did see preview for next week , a few other people back as well for Caroline’s funeral.
I was wondering if they were ever going to acknowledge Caroline passing.

It makes me crazy that Eve interrogated Ben and is going after him. SHE’S NOT A COP. I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure you have to be or have been an actual police offer at least for a hot second to do that. And then she wants Ted to become DA again to prosecute him. Um, he was Ben’s lawyer, I’m pretty sure you can’t do that either. Meanwhile let’s let unhinged pyro Claire roam around. Surely nothing bad will come from that.

Reactions: NAB
Oh and I hope all these voicemails Eve left for Claire and Xander come back to bite her in the butt.

I thought it odd that Maggie just walked into Xander’s bedroom today without knocking.

Arianne looks like she’s having a ball playing Nicole/Kristen.

Will and Sonny’s wedding was sweet.

I thought it odd that Maggie just walked into Xander’s bedroom today without knocking.

Arianne looks like she’s having a ball playing Nicole/Kristen.

Will and Sonny’s wedding was sweet.
I thought the same thing about Maggie just walking into his room!

So I knew it was coming and of course I know Peggy McCay has been gone for awhile but I still cried. I like how the episode was done.

Still vacation mode so just catching up again before I’m gone a few days again.

The whole Will dying , getting married and seeing Caroline fell flat for me. I actually ff though the wedding now have no idea why Will is wearing an anchor.

Wish they used more flashbacks at the wake instead of them just talking.

Again far fetched that Kristen got Ted in the tunnels by herself or the not noticing him on the floor by her feet when Abe and Stephan came in.

When did the Salem inn take the place of the ice cream store in the Square...heck it’s right beside the plaque of Tom and Alice now.

I swear Hope was wearing two different shoes when she went to see Victor. A tan one and a dark one. Maybe they were 2 tone but I noticed the colours.

Last edited:
Still vacation mode so just catching up again before I’m gone a few days again.

The whole Will dying , getting married and seeing Caroline fell flat for me. I actually ff though the wedding now have no idea why Will is wearing an anchor.

Wish they used more flashbacks at the wake instead of them just talking.

Again far fetched that Kristen got Ted in the tunnels by herself or the not noticing him on the floor by her feet when Abe and Stephan came in.

When did the Salem inn take the place of the ice cream store in the Square...heck it’s right beside the plaque of Tom and Alice now.
Sonny gave Will the anchor because he’s “his anchor.”

I thought it was really odd we didn’t get flashbacks and the only one we got she didn’t speak.

Thank you for all of the updates. I'm slowly trying to catch up on episodes, picking and choosing as I go.

Omg, Kristin looks horrible in that red dress! Gross! Please give her something else to wear cause she does not fill out a dress like Nicole does, but yet we’re suppose to think it’s the same body. What, are we blind?
I like it how when she removes the mask, she has full makeup underneath and it isn't destroyed by the mask. Plus her hair isn't matted down or crappy looking from being under the mask.

Tripp's name should be Twimp because he isn't strong enough to get Clair off him and get the knife from her.
I thought the same thing or Ciara could have hit her in the head with something...lol

Xander with Sarah was strange today..lol so everyone wants her and she marries the one she really doesn’t want.

Haley is back...ff

I hear they are having the 4th of July bbq , it’s been a long time since they did that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!