• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Well binged watched the show. FF through a lot of the Gabi/Chad/Abby scenes.

What the heck Victor...grr. Maggie can't sleep since Daniel died please. I felt so bad for Eric. Really Eric and Jenifer with a little bit of Nicole and Brady is mostly what I watched.

How long is Chloe going to stay there , I'm sure the police can up date her if she went home to be with Parker. And sure Brady going on the run is good for Tate.

Can't wait for this whole war between the families to be over.

So Andreinne picked Lucas, what are they going to do with Anne now? Really what at they going to do with this couple , are they going to live happily ever after?

I like the writing for Jenifer and Eric minus Victor, they are not moving too fast and you feel for them.

I'm getting tired of the whole Canada scene with the two strange neighbors. I liked Maggie's idea of shared custody. Just hope Chloe will go for it and this whole long pointless story will be over.

I'm getting tired of the whole Canada scene with the two strange neighbors. I liked Maggie's idea of shared custody. Just hope Chloe will go for it and this whole long pointless story will be over.

I know it is to make Brady and Nicole nervous but to have them so into your business and make them have dinner together no way. Holly and Tate sure sleep a lot...lol

This week, Sonny and Paul have sex. Hope the writers don't screw it up! (Pardon the pun.) Wish Ron C were writing it. He wrote a wonderful Oliver and Kyle (KISH) love scene on OLTL.

Haven't really been watching but must ff a lot. It is so bad lately.

I just say that Alison Sweeney is coming back ...she starts filming in a few weeks and we will see her scenes in October. She just announced it on instagram

Oh that is great news. Abby is back to being a spineless waif. Chad go with Gabby. Just really tired of the way they are portraying the character of Abby. Completely changed her personality and it sucks.

Yeah I was starting to like Abby, now this. :sad2:

Talk about inventing history though...Gabi was dating and in love with Will during high school. Chad got that girl pregnant who sold the baby to Nicole during high school.

When Gabi had her unhealthy obsession with Chad when they started modeling together, he treated her like a sister at most and ended up disgusted with her.

I understand they fell in love when they thought Abby was dead, but really there was never this "connection" that was made up!

Yay! Can't wait to see Sami stirring up trouble. :stir:

I hope Allison coming back means James Scott isn't to far behind.

I like the new Abby personally. I love how she talks with her hands and how animated she is when she talks.

I read she is only back for 8 weeks so a short time really, well it depends on the story lines that could seem long...lol

What the heck is up with Nicole and Brady's story line made no sense at all. And Scooter was a slime ball and wanted Nicole then they do this , I don't get it. And when did Brady and Nicole go to a community center to meet people to babysit...heck I was wonder when she found a gym to go to she never left the house on Brady did.

How many people could tell Gabi about Abby and Chad. This storyline is so weird too. The whole history of Chad and Gabi is made up , he was dating Mia in highschool and they had Grace. Gabi was Chad's stalker when he was dating Melanie and pretended to be kidnapped by Andrew? . Get your history right writers.

Jade really a sex tape...Claire can get into her own trouble. Who is coaching Wyatt?

It used to be about the Brady's and Horton's now it is all Rafe's family and I don't like it...lol

John is back this week , hopefully they don't screw that up too.

I really like Abby and Eric scenes today. I'd be okay with them as a couple. I can't stand Jennifer with Eric

So Brady is going to lose Daniel's heart , wonder who's he will next Demios's maybe? When someone finally kills him off. With Eric going off to help Nicole isn't he breaking his probation by leaving the country or was he totally cleared and free. He would have to turn her in too or be like Brady and arrested.

I know they have to use a doll for baby Holly but couldn't they get a bigger one, maybe one of those dolls that look real. Not sure how this storyline is going to go. Nicole is still filming and will probably see her on scene until Dec.

I can do with out the teen scene. Ciara must be almost close to leaving soon ,wonder how they will write her out.

Still doing a lot of ff. I do like Jenifer character now , Rafe/Hope and all his family I can do with out.

I was thinking the same thing about the Holly doll. Much too small and not believable at all. My guess is that she will go off with Holly in December, not to be seen until Holly returns in a couple of years as a teenager.

I watched DOOL for the first time in weeks and saw Xander holding Holly and thought to myself, 'Holly cannot still be THAT little' .... really DOOL geet a BIGGER plastic doll.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/08/days-of-our-lives-chandler-massey-returns/ Yeah! I don't care how dumb it is that he died.. Will is back and is being played by Chandler Massey! I had read somewhere that Sami is bringing him back to Salem.. Now if they would just give Lucas a storyline..

Interesting...I heard rumours but sounds like he is really back. That will mean trouble for Sonny and Paul. I hope that Marlena and Will still have a close relationship like they did before. I hope he is well rested , he was good as Will in the begininng but at the end of his time he was phoning it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter