Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Are they going to kill off Brady? I hope not. I do like his character. If they kill of Deimos maybe he will get his heart. LOL That will be interesting. I do like Nicole and Eric together better than Jennifer and Eric. She needs someone new in her life. So does Roman. That poor man has had no luck in romance forever. I always liked Roman with Kate. But that ship has sailed long ago.

The writers must not have much. Sending Nicole back after she just got away.

I agree.

I've watched since 1976, when I was a kid. It just isn't what it used to be, and I guess never will be again.

Writers no longer stay true to characters personality & history. It's very frustrating. When old characters return, I'm excited for half a second, then realize it's not going to be what I expected. Bo, Shawn, Belle, Sami, Carrie, Anna, Stephanie... None had much of a story. Bo did, but what a waste of 30ish episodes. They could have done SO much more.

I like the Jennifer/Eric pairing.

I would like to see Nic get custody of Holly, and Chloe be able to see her at times.

Looking forward to Morgan Fairchild as Anjelica. If we can't have Jane E or Judith C play the role, she's an acceptable substitute. I'm dating myself (I'm 57) but I remember well when she played Jennifer Pace Phillips of Search for Tomorrow from 1971-1977.

Right now to me, Days and GH are barely watchable.

Yes this show is not going anywhere and very boring. Really don't care about all the one that went to Greece following Chad and Deimos . The airplane must be in the backyard...Nicole got there and back pretty fast.

I did like the John/Brady scenes.

What on earth...Daniel again. Oh yes Brady you need to be there for Tate, Nicole and Holly. And Marlena saying he is young that is on his side. I think if your heart is going it is going young or old. Plus it isn't his heart. I'm sure Nicole is going to show up and he is ready to jump out of the bed and be better...lol

Who was shooting at them though the windows and how the heck did Xander's phone get hit. Who writes this stuff.

Don't like how they are writing Sonny either , they really did a number on his character is almost unlikable now.

That used that darn small doll again on the plane. Thought it was funny when Nicole said the baby was asleep...sure was making a lot of noise. Why would Eric help her get away , he would go back to jail...I know he feels guilt still.

ff all of Chad / Gabi stuff.

I DVR the show because I work. I used to watch it most nights after I got home. I remember years ago I couldn't wait to see it. The last few months, I wait until the weekend and fast forward through the shows. Last weekend, I just read the descriptions on the DVR and deleted all of them! I just can't get into it.

Reactions: NAB
I wish someone would watch or catch details on this show. Eric and Nicole in the hotel room was dumb. She said she was changing the baby but she came in with no diaper bag and changed the baby in the bathroom just seemed weird to me. Then they are outside of Brady's room Holly cries again with Chloe in the room wouldn't you think Chloe would turn at least hearing a baby.

And why is Eric hiding from Marlena and John. Nicole wasn't even with him?

I guess this is the start of who kills Demos ....Maggie, Abe , Justin ....

Yesterday was Ciara's last day , Hope just says goodbye etc. I know she is going to be with Shane but still seemed weird.

It is going to be a long summer especially if they are on that island the whole time. Gabi is really getting on my nerves.

I wish someone would watch or catch details on this show. Eric and Nicole in the hotel room was dumb. She said she was changing the baby but she came in with no diaper bag and changed the baby in the bathroom just seemed weird to me. Then they are outside of Brady's room Holly cries again with Chloe in the room wouldn't you think Chloe would turn at least hearing a baby.

AND the 'fake' baby, HOLLY appears to be the size of a newborn.......Holly is roughly 6 months old! DOOL can't get a bigger 'fake' baby????

And why is Eric hiding from Marlena and John. Nicole wasn't even with him?

I guess this is the start of who kills Demos ....Maggie, Abe , Justin ....

Yesterday was Ciara's last day , Hope just says goodbye etc. I know she is going to be with Shane but still seemed weird.

It is going to be a long summer especially if they are on that island the whole time. Gabi is really getting on my nerves.
Don't forget Hope and Rafe, they confronted Deimos too. I was WAY behind so have been binge watching. I keep saying to my DH, "C'mon already, someone needs to take out Deimos, Brady needs a heart!"

Super excited Sami and Will are coming back. I remember way back in the day Kristin Alfonso was only coming back for a few weeks and she's been there ever since. :laughing: I'm hoping maybe the same will happen with Ali. Someone needs to fill that role with Nichole leaving and it sure isn't Gabby or Abby.

Well these island people are pretty clean for a plane crash. They look like they are on vacation...lol Why would they pack these clothes for Greece. Wasn't Chad there on business.

If I was Gabi i would run the other way with all these two have been though in a month or so. Kidnapped more then once, plane crash. Turned her ankle not once but twice.

It is going to be a long summer I think. So glad for the ff button though. Don't watch everyday , just skim though the stuff recorded so hope I don't miss anything good.

What the heck did Morgan Fairchild do to her face. So Anjelica is back . Can they please stop using that one office for everyone , can't we at least get a different colour something.

What the heck was Kate wearing yesterday. Beetlejuice pants in the morning...lol Can't believe she married Andre. How long has Chad been gone ?

I'm still ff through all the island stuff. Did see crazy Paul though.

What was with Nicole still being so meant to Eric in the hospital. Get over yourself woman. Heck the man even got shot.

I noticed they said Ciara was said to be gone for the summer , are they recasting her? They really need to do something more interesting with this bunch.

Saw pictures of John and his now silver hair, he looks pretty good. It was a shock though.

This is just dumb...why would they take Holly again. Or at least give her back to Chloe for 2 months. And do they really have to give Nicole a desk for her job , and does it have to be right across from Eric. So laughable. We need a new office set that is not blue.

I really like John's new haircut and colour. His talk with his sons today was nice.

Chad is making no sense. I'm with Gabi but Abby why are you in a hurry to get divorced...what

Sonny is really bugging me . He almost lost the coffee house but now he is right for this job. Laughed when Justin said that Titian had to be on the up and up. Had he met Victor or Demos

My head hurts with who Lani is with Eli or JJ . I really don't think they know what to do with JJ.

Does anyone know how Nicole is being written out?

No but she did say they left it open so she can come back, so we know for sure she isn't going to die...oh wait that doesn't seem to matter on a soap....lol They are bring Will back . I'm wondering if he is a ghost or really alive since I thought I read it was a short return.

Nicole just finished filming last week so we will see for awhile yet.

Can't wait to see what the new writer does. Seems like I say this alot too. His writing starts on July 19th .

Demos gets killed this week, saw the preview. So it will be a who done it. He is killed at this weird party they are having for the island people at the Martian house.

Summer is here so I'm trying to watch Days again. So far the summer storyline isn't pulling me in. They need a better storyline for the younger cast, and possibly better actors too.

Is it just me or does Morgan Fairchild look like she's put on some weight?

Summer is here so I'm trying to watch Days again. So far the summer storyline isn't pulling me in. They need a better storyline for the younger cast, and possibly better actors too.

Is it just me or does Morgan Fairchild look like she's put on some weight?

I am shocked that that is MF. I actually had to google if she was joining DOOL.

Well I will say I have not seen her in anything in yearssssssss.

Too much plastic surgery or fillers or botox or whatever.

She does look puffy to me.

A couple questions as I haven't watched in months...

1. What is Claire's job at the hospital? They could have at least found some scrubs that didn't look like over sized pjs on her.
  2. What is Eric's job these days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter