• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Really enjoyed the way they did the "flashback" scenes with Jennifer, Abby, etc. :)
Jack was a real jerk for offering Gwen money...doesn't he know "hurt people, hurt people"?
Then he really gave it Jen's mother and said everything he should. Where was that empathy for Gwen earlier?
I know Gwen shouldn't have done all the things she did, but this is a soap after all...

Before he didn't know that she was his kid and thought she was just evil. Honestly I still think she's evil and will continue to torture them.
Her mom was money hungry and she acted that way too so why not offer it to her? Besides she clearly does care about the money because she is mad that Abby got designer clothes and private school and trips. She doesn't seem to care that Abby's parents worked for their money.
I'm glad Jack lashed out at Laura. I've never really liked her.

I'm not a big fan of that storyline though.
I wish she would have been Abby and JJ's nanny's daughter.
It would have made more sense to me with how she initially said her childhood was where her parents divorced and she lived with her dad and they traveled around a lot.
She could have hated Abby because she "took her mom away" and they could have tied it back to the letter that Abby received from sick nanny's caregiver who said she never had kids and then when the nanny died Abby inherited a plot of land and Gwen could have wanted that land.
Sometimes the storylines I come up with are better than the ones that they actually use lol.

Well I was referring to when they were talking and had just received the DNA results. So he knew she was his child and offered her money to go away? Doesn't ring true for me. Maybe he was in shock, but by the time he reached Laura, he was saying she kept his little girl from him and Gwen's actions were a direct result of that. Of feeling like she wasn't wanted and grew up with nothing. It's the age old story. Whether she says she wanted dance lessons like Abby or whatever, it comes down to missing the love of a parent. I think we'll see Gwen become a more sympathetic character. Anyway, JMHO.

I didn’t like like the flashbacks at all. Gwen did a good job of playing her mother without an accent. The 2 just no.

Still don’t like Gwen ,don’t care if she is Jack’s daughter. Why did she wait so long since she knew Jack’s background.

So Ciara is back already. Well be weird without Hope on the show.

Was nice to see Vivian had nothing to do with taking the babies. I loved Linda on Another World. Weird Ivan did this on his own.

So are we going to see Nicole and Rafe have an affair...why did they marry Nicole and Eric if he was leaving.

Interesting that Vivienne didn’t know but I bet she will relish it now when she finds out whose babies they are. Assuming she is going to find that out. Can you imagine twins at her age? I wouldn’t do it at my age 😜😜

those flashback scenes were like a bad SNL skit.

I don't think the flashbacks were meant to be totally serious if you know what I mean. That's what I liked, they were playing it like caricatures. So in that way it was like SNL I guess. I got a kick out of it and laughed.
I mean "it's not you're fault mom, you didn't know you were sleeping with your son in law!" :rotfl2:

Laura's crying in present day was like nails on a chalkboard OTOH.

So Ciara is back already. Well be weird without Hope on the show.

Was nice to see Vivian had nothing to do with taking the babies. I loved Linda on Another World. Weird Ivan did this on his own.

So are we going to see Nicole and Rafe have an affair...why did they marry Nicole and Eric if he was leaving.

I'm glad Ciara is back. To me its been too long especially since we knew she was alive.
I haven't liked Hope since she shot Stefano. She got all weak and other than Princess Gina she didn't have that great of storylines.

I wish it had been one of the other actresses for Vivian. You need someone with a lot of animation to play her.
I am happy she had nothing to do with the kidnapping.

I like Nicole and Rafe. I thought Nicole and Eric were just OK.
I liked her with Daniel the best. I also liked her with Deimos and wish they hadn't made him such a bad guy although he is coming back so who knows maybe they'll get together or maybe Deimos will get with Chloe.

Last edited:

I'm glad Ciara is back. To me its been too long especially since we knew she was alive.
I haven't liked Hope since she shot Stefano. She got all weak and other than Princess Gina she didn't have that great of storylines.

I wish it had been one of the other actresses for Vivian. You need someone with a lot of animation to play her.
I am happy she had nothing to do with the kidnapping.

I like Nicole and Rafe. I thought Nicole and Eric were just OK.
I liked her with Daniel the best. I also liked her with Demos and wish they hadn't made him such a bad guy although he is coming back so who knows maybe they'll get together or maybe Demos will get with Chloe.

I agree about Hope and the whole Stefano thing.

Saw that Linda is only on for 2 weeks .

Didn’t know Demos was coming back ? Heck I cant even remember how he left...lol

I also read we are getting a who did storyline , thought it would be Charlie but heard others think it’s Laura so who knows.

I agree about Hope and the whole Stefano thing.

Saw that Linda is only on for 2 weeks .

Didn’t know Demos was coming back ? Heck I cant even remember how he left...lol

Nicole supposedly stabbed Deimos at the party.
He said he was going to take Holly away.
Remember that's what her taped confession to Brady was and then why she had to marry Xander.

Last edited:
The flashbacks cracked me up. I can see why they chose to do it though. I’ve thought since she started that this actress looks like a young Laura. That said, she just doesn’t have enough spunk for me. I think I’d feel this storyline more if it were Missy Reeves.

I was appalled when Jack offered Gwen money to go away. Talk about solidifying Gwen’s feelings that Abby is more important than her. I have no love for Gwen but that was just cruel and out of character for Jack.

As far as Nicole and Eric getting married. Fans have always wanted that so they gave it to them. I like her and Rafe. I always thought they’d make a great couple.

Had no idea Damos would be back but happy to hear it. Days needs a good villain.

Love Linda Dano and was excited to see her but as Vivian she’s kinda ‘meh.’

Salem’s finest falling for Evan’s trap.🙄

Ciara, oy. She had the opportunity to close a locked door on that dude twice. And the chance to grab his phone. The gilded birdcage wallpaper in that room is a nice touch.

Can’t believe how dumb Lani and Eli are. Why isn’t anyone else really talking about the missing babies. You think that would be top story , just strange.

I really wish Gwen would go away , but now she won’t. What are they going to do with Abby and Chad now? Jake was called into work ok. What does he do just sit behind the desk. Still confused at who owns that mansion since Gabi is living with Rafe now. Makes no since.

So is Kristen going to change places with Susan? That’s all I can think of , than of course she will catch him with Chloe again.

Why don’t we see Kate with Phillip?

So they kill off Laura...why. At least Jack didn’t say he did it and called Rafe. We really didn’t see Laura hit her head. My guess is she did it on purpose.

Lani and Eli get out and arrest Vivian and Ivan. Not sure why she didn’t sent Ivan to kill them.

Was right about Kristen wanting to change places.

Sarah really cut her hair short. Why is Brady wearing his gown back wards...lol I was trying to see if he had his heart scar. Of course Chloe is going to take care of him...where at the Salem Inn.

Wow the baby story came to a screeching halt, totally non eventful. Gotta say I'm glad to have it not dragged out, but I thought we'd get a bit more drama. Yeah, Vivian can overpower Eli LOL.

I'm glad Jack didn't try to cover up Laura's death.
I do believe it was an accident though.
I think Abby's reaction was the most genuine I've seen in quite a while when someone is told bad news.

Reactions: NAB
I’m a week behind right now. Not caring for this Vivian.

Ciara and her sudden food poisoning, ya right. 🙄

Susan and the fire poker. Susan is quite a hoot.

Chloe and Brady, can they please get back together. Dump crazy Kristen.

I knew if Kate and Jake kissed Vivian would cut the crap :)
Although even before she said she was seeing Jake you could tell Vivian was not confused as to who she was since she said "Oh what were you trolling the nursing homes again?".

I'm loving Ciara and Ben's connection. Reminds me of John and Marlena.
I get the feeling "Susan" won't be much help anymore unless she hasn't switched places yet.

Haha, I agree with Nab, why is Brady wearing his hospital gown open in the front? Today it is wide open all the way down to the sheet. Had to laugh, who does that? Lol :rotfl:

Why is there always something about Susan's wild outfits that I like lol.
And I feel bad for her because she's going to be in jail with the "vampire"!

I hate that they use Orpheus so much lately every time they need a bad guy.

I love Susan, she's a hoot! But, how does she pretend to be Kristin with those teeth?
Brady has been at the gym since the last time I saw him with his shirt off LOL.
Vivian sure went quickly from the interrogation room, to whatever that room is in Statesville that Kristin seems to have an unlimited amount of unsupervised time in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter