Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I think people better start locking their bedrooms . Gwen sure is mosey. Can’t believe she did that with Kate’s gift. I still don’t know why he didn’t say it was for Kate.

So Lucas and Jenifer went somewhere and we didn’t get to see . Than she is back and still gives Jack the evil eye.

Anna and Tony are back, where did they come from a bedroom? I always thought the study was upstairs. Gwen said she was going to take the gifts upstairs.

Anna didn’t learn anything...lol Sad little tree by the fireplace. I noticed that the tree was stuck in the corner at Hope’s too.

So Gwen takes the bags from Abby and says she will wrap the gifts....how does she know who they are for? This show drives me crazy, it’s suppose to be Christmas Eve and the kids have a play date . Did she bring them home?

Kate looks pretty good after ....her braid didn’t even come out....lol

Have no idea what is up with the picture Rolf gave Kristen. Is it just random or mean something?

Edit: I forgot I got the news came on somewhere at the end so I might have missed where Jenifer and Lucas went.

Last edited:
So I caught the scenes I missed....Jenifer and Lucas saw Saul and he said the name was Jack. Of course he knows Jack...he was Mayor and lived at the Salam in with Eve. This story line gets dumber.

Let’s see what the next 5 days brings us. I usually look forward to Christmas episodes but not sure about this year.

So I caught the scenes I missed....Jenifer and Lucas saw Saul and he said the name was Jack. Of course he knows Jack...he was Mayor and lived at the Salam in with Eve. This story line gets dumber.

Let’s see what the next 5 days brings us. I usually look forward to Christmas episodes but not sure about this year.
But then they showed him a picture of Jack and he said, no, it was absolutely not him.

Ugh, that wedding, what a snooze. But where was Will in the family photo?? And why did we not get to see him surprise Marlena?

I was waiting for Brady to say look who’s here. Then he just disappeared.

Did they even mention Sonny ?

Yesterday at Victor’s was strange. Sarah is so over the top. She didn’t even mention missing Rachael.

Next up? Horton’s or Caver’s.

Ugh, that wedding, what a snooze. But where was Will in the family photo?? And why did we not get to see him surprise Marlena?
I came here to ask where Will went and why there was no reaction from Marlena. It’s like he was never there.

Reactions: NAB

One more gripe. I don't care if Henry is taking a nap, it's baby's first Christmas, you TAKE him to his Grandmas house and any other family celebration you go to. Seriously...
In that Santa sleeper. Didn’t see Holly either.

We do have one more show, my guess is the babies born and Santa reading to the kids.

So Jakes room at the garage got more rooms so Ben has a place.

One more gripe. I don't care if Henry is taking a nap, it's baby's first Christmas, you TAKE him to his Grandmas house and any other family celebration you go to. Seriously...
And why would Nicole volunteer to watch him if Eric was coming home? It looks like they’re setting her up with Rafe.

I always, always cry when the Hortons hang the ornaments. At the same time I’m always wondering, “Where’s Lucas, where’s Shawn, where’s Maggie…”

This show is was so bad. They should have ended with the Hortons and decorating the tree like tradition.

My daughter just did her clinical on the maternity floor this semester....she laughed the whole time. Asked about the heavy breathing babies. Wonder what they will name them? Hopefully not after Kristen.

Why oh why did Sami have to find out on a zoom call. That too was really bad.

So Joey gets out of jail and now is gone. Weird Stephanie didn’t want to talk to Steve. Kayla doesn’t seem mad at him anymore either.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Days watchers. Hope you all stay safe and healthy ! 🎄

How hard was it for Kate just to tell Chad that Abby and Jake are not sleeping together. This is so dumb. Please finish up this stupid Gwen /Abby thing or at least tell us the reason why because it makes no sense.

Same as the Jenifer/Jack crap. So dumb.

So this New Years Eve party is at the Mansion ? In a small room...lol you need tickets for that? I miss Che rouge . Maggie’s restaurant.

So Sarah is talking on speaker phone in the middle of the living room on Philip’s laptop again? Who writes this stuff or directs it.

Oh and how long can Charlie keep Ava? With all this Valentine talk I’m afraid it will go that long.

How hard was it for Kate just to tell Chad that Abby and Jake are not sleeping together. This is so dumb. Please finish up this stupid Gwen /Abby thing or at least tell us the reason why because it makes no sense.

Same as the Jenifer/Jack crap. So dumb.

So this New Years Eve party is at the Mansion ? In a small room...lol you need tickets for that? I miss Che rouge . Maggie’s restaurant.

So Sarah is talking on speaker phone in the middle of the living room on Philip’s laptop again? Who writes this stuff or directs it.

Oh and how long can Charlie keep Ava? With all this Valentine talk I’m afraid it will go that long.
Ditto!
At least now that John and Steve are on the right track, and Allie has seen him, I have hope that will finally go away.
But yes on Gwen, for pete's sake, tell us why already!!!!
They have turned Sarah into a total idiot.

So it wasn’t the mansion but Saxon’s I guess. Since we seen the elevator. Sure looks the mansion though....lol

Maggie sure dresses up for staying home on NYE. The zoom call was terrible. Freddie looked terrible. Still not sure why Will is even there?

Jake really needs a hair cut. So why can Jake tell Abby about him and Kate? Chad is so dumb. I thought she was going to drug him to get in bed with him but looks like she doesn’t have too.

Jack and Jenifer are back together now? I heard It was her husband kissing her in that scene. He was listed as a Jack body double at the end.

Are we going to have a Brady/Chloe/Philip triangle with a ticked off Kristen thrown in...lol

I mean Jake's not wrong... but I always wondered why Kate wasn't embarrassed to date Clyde Weston. A pretty disgusting human being.
Had to laugh, seems like Chad got drunk pretty fast. Should be interesting, my guess is Gwen is a child of Jack's he didn't know he had OR could she have been switched at birth with Abby? Seems really weird to have happened, but this is Salem!! :rotfl2:

Yeah not sure how Gwen fits in but all this talk with Jenifer and Jack saying all is well...blah blah. Something is going to fall on their heads.

Jake was so right what he said about Kate. Not his fault she lied to Chad and had him think Abby was sleeping with Jake.

I forgot Tony and Anna were there for Christmas. Love Anna. Abby didn’t have any problem going in Kate’s room for shoes that she never asked for.

Happy New Year! Stay safe ! Here’s to a better year . 🥂

This morning I was watching a Highway to Heaven from 1988 with Michael Landon and the woman looked so familiar. It was Leann Hunley who plays Anna! Then I watched her on Dool later. Haha
Find myself watching that and the happier episodes of Little House on the Prairie lately. They have a lot of feel good episodes that I started watching since being home so much. It's also fun to see actors from the 70's and 80's and look them up and go "Oh yeah, that's so and so!" lol :goodvibes

Happy New Year everyone! Definitely hope for a better year coming up! 🥂

Craver Malcolm and Julia Harriet are the twins names. The girl will be called Jules since we already have a Julie.

I want to keep Anna...lol At least now they are on to Gwen. Gwen better not end up pregnant. Of course Chad sees Abby coming out of Jakes room. I’m sure he is not even going to listen to her about why she is there . I was wondering why they had to talk in Jakes room anyway when she went there.

Kate’s explanation to Jenifer is still dumb.

Why did Eli say the kids will just change their names when they turn 13?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts