Dave with brain cancer has passed away...

Thoughts and prayers for Dave and the whole family.

I'm so glad they have such happy memories from the cruise to help the family though this difficult time and for the children to remember for the future.

My deepest sympathies to the family. May God give them a special touch to deal with his passing. :grouphug:

I had a mom who died of cancer almost 4 years ago so I understand the guilt and relief.

May God watch over the family during this difficult time and our thoughts, prayers and sympathy to the family :grouphug:

Is there some sort of fund set up for this family or the cancer society that we could donate to? Our prayers are with his family and friends.

We will be praying for Dave's family. God Bless Them! :grouphug:

Thank you Lisa for letting us know. My prayers are with Dave's family right now. May the love of family and friends and the memories held in their heart get them through the days ahead :grouphug:

Very sorry to hear of his passing.

Does anyone have a link to the thread that was referened in the opening post? The "my heart is breaking" thread? I must have missed that when it was first posted, and I can't find it in the search.

I am deeply saddened about the news. I am thankful that he was able to create a lasting memory with his family before he went home. My thanks to the DCL Angel as well.

my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. i wish only good things for them in this difficult time ahead.

God bless this family. They certainly will need it..The are blessed in more ways than they know, this they will find out.. :grouphug:

Our prayers go out to Dave's wife & children~

Dave and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter