Dave with brain cancer has passed away...

I am adding my prayers for Dave and his family. His suffering is over and he can watch over his family and help them in ways he never could while on this Earth. May the memory of the joyful times heal the wounds of these last months for them. :grouphug: :love:

:grouphug: Thank you for letting us know. I was thinking about Dave and family just this past week. Dave & his family will be in my prayers. :guilty: :grouphug:

I am not a religious person in any way, but it touches ,my heart that Dave is thought so highly of and remembered on this little insignificant site. I want to pass on my condolences on to his family and hope they understand that he touched many of us out here in the internet world. Disney folk are special and I hope those he left behind realize how much he enjoyed Disney fun and they will do so as well.

I am not a religious person in any way, but it touches ,my heart that Dave is thought so highly of and remembered on this little insignificant site. I want to pass on my condolences on to his family and hope they understand that he touched many of us out here in the internet world. Disney folk are special and I hope those he left behind realize how much he enjoyed Disney fun and they will do so as well.

I am not a religious person in any way, but it touches my heart that Dave is thought so highly of and remembered on this little insignificant site. I want to pass on my condolences on to his family and hope they understand that he touched many of us out here in the internet world. Disney folk are special and I hope those he left behind realize how much he enjoyed Disney fun and they will do so as well.

"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. . . " I Corinthians 13:12 Some things can never be explained in this life. Some day it will all be revealed to us. Sympathy to the family. Prayers for comfort, strength and wisdom.

I have a cousin who passed away from brain cancer, and a Dad that passed away from lung cancer. I know the pain this family is going through. May they find peace and comfort in the days ahead. :grouphug:

I would also like to take this time to send our thoughts and prayers to this family as they start another road of life - With the Grace of God, may peace be with this family. I would also like to take this time to thank DAID and his pixie helpers that help make so many memories for this family when they cruised several months ago - what was done, will help carry the happy moments and memories for all the years to come especially for the children.
With much love always
Shirley and Norm

We had the very great priviledge of meeting Dave and his beautiful wife on our cruise, back in the Spring. In a lifetime, you rarely meet such a wonderful, caring, and brave couple. We spoke at length about their home, family and his illness, and promised them that they would be in our prayers.

How sad we are to learn that Dave has passed away after such a brave battle with a wicked disease. He no doubt inspired everyone he met. Our hearts go out to his wife and family, but I know their faith will carry them through the tough times ahead.

Our brief meeting at Palo Brunch proved to be both a happy time - chatting about the wonderful cruise, and a thought-provoking time - hearing of the difficulties they all faced. However, he was up-beat and jovial - and said that the cruise had been just the best thing to do for them all during his final weeks.

The 90mins we shared together over Brunch will remain in our hearts for many years to come. God Bless you Dave, and your lovely family. We are so very happy that our lives "crossed" for those few magical minutes and we have a photograph of Dave to remind us of a very brave man.

I hope family, friends, and caring strangers help get this family through this most difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with them. :angel:

my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

I'm glad you let us know, I had been wondering how he was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter