• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2021

Wow that one was unexpected. I didn't see them having kids for some reason.

Maybe they didn't either until it happened. :ssst: ;)

Although, with the whole Ukraine invasion-turned-war, with Maks stuck over there for a little while, maybe it has made the whole family really reflect on what is important in life to them. Maybe family, and having a family moved up the list. Also, Val was big on organizing donations that he and Maks had people gather, so they could send them to Poland and Europe for the Ukrainian refugees. Maybe doing something really meaningful has given him and Jenna a wider perspective on things than they had before.

Okay, what do we do about a DWTS Fall 2022 thread? Should I start a new one? Or just add 2022 to the title of this thread?

I don't think I'm going to be getting Disney+ to watch this now that Tyra is hosting. I probably would have sprung for it if Tom and Alfonzo were hosting instead. (I'm going to wait until I'm in the mood to binge watch the Star Wars stuff to get Disney+.)

I also wonder how many other people will be watching it now that it's moved to Disney+ and that Tyra is hosting still?

Unless Disney+ allows the dances to be posted on YouTube, the way posters have always done, I (and others) maybe won't see the dances. :( Since they want us to pay for Disney +, they may be more stricter about not letting people post the dances anymore. :badpc:

It depends on who the celebrities are that will determine if I watch. I would prefer a new thread. Thanks!

I don't think I'm going to be getting Disney+ to watch this now that Tyra is hosting. I probably would have sprung for it if Tom and Alfonzo were hosting instead. (I'm going to wait until I'm in the mood to binge watch the Star Wars stuff to get Disney+.)

I also wonder how many other people will be watching it now that it's moved to Disney+ and that Tyra is hosting still?

Unless Disney+ allows the dances to be posted on YouTube, the way posters have always done, I (and others) maybe won't see the dances. :( Since they want us to pay for Disney +, they may be more stricter about not letting people post the dances anymore. :badpc:
The whole Disney+ thing really burns me up. It's like the producers of DWTS have no clue who their audience really is. We have Disney+ but I'm not into Star Wars and I haven't watched anything on there. I honestly don't even know how to find it on my tv now that we have like 4 remotes to deal with!

I'm fine with either continuing or starting a new thread.

As far as Disney+ it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I probably will miss the live most nights if I'm not off. I have it, I watch it when I have time.

Which it may be worth looking into, if you have Verizon i know at one point they were doing a free membership of it for so many months I think

We cancelled Disney plus although we haven't t been enthusiastic regarding DWTS in a bit. It's sad really...guess some still watch.

The whole Disney+ thing really burns me up. It's like the producers of DWTS have no clue who their audience really is. We have Disney+ but I'm not into Star Wars and I haven't watched anything on there. I honestly don't even know how to find it on my tv now that we have like 4 remotes to deal with!
We do like Star Wars and Marvel so we really enjoy Disney+. I also enjoy watching old Disney movies. We bought the special 3-year deal when Disney+ came out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter