Dairy Farmers Wife IS going to Disney in March/April!

I hope your first night on the ship is magical! Sorry for the flight delay. But at least you are right where you are supposed to be as I write!

Sorry about the rough start! I was watching the weather there on tv too.

Our vacation got off to a rough start last time too but everything went great after we woke up on our first day. I hope you have a magical trip!

Quick hello....I need to do a load of laundry and get to sleep. Was at Mk till 2:45 and was up early again.

I think I will be sleeping a lot on Wed.

Sneak peak of a photo of Claire that I got taken on the ship. I love this.

And one of Claire and I too.

rapunzel.jpg

mickeyattermianl.jpg

You guys are adorable! I can't wait to see more and hear all about it! :dance3:

Quick hello....I need to do a load of laundry and get to sleep. Was at Mk till 2:45 and was up early again.

I think I will be sleeping a lot on Wed.

Sneak peak of a photo of Claire that I got taken on the ship. I love this.

And one of Claire and I too.

rapunzel.jpg

mickeyattermianl.jpg

Love the pics! Her dress is darling. Your shirts are awesome too! You closed down the mk! Did Claire take a nap to stay up that long?

The cruise was so awesome...I think I might be a cruiseline snob now!

I know what you mean! We use to cruise every year, until we had the little guy. Just went once since he was born. But going on a Disney cruise was so much nicer than a resort stay. All of our cruises except one, we booked just an outside cabin on a lower level. The last cruise, we did a verandah room on the 6th floor, and I was hooked!!!! I think it would be hard to stay in a room without a verandah. It was wonderful!! The service on the boat is amazing. I am glad you had such a wonderful time! How did you mom like the cruise? How are things going with your parents on land?

I love the tie dyed Mickey shirts, they are cool. Claire's photo is so nice, but when you are working with such a cute subject it's easy. :thumbsup2

That's an adoreable photo of Claire and I love the one of mum and daughter and the "captain" as well!
Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

I am sooooooooooooo glad you enjoyed the cruise! There seems to be "something" in THAT ship's name! ;)

Hey Jen,

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. The picture of Claire is Adorable!!!

Have a safe trip home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter