Cvs weekly 5/29-6/5

flakypuff

DIS Veteran
memorial-day2.gif
butterfly_for_troops.gif

*Free J&J Reach floss:
This is BOGO use the BOGO Qp for total and $1/1 for $1.99 regular. Small MM if you combine the BOGO and $1/1 for Total

*(2)free Ban

Ban invisible solid 2.6 oz $2.99 Get $2 EB Limit 1
$1/1 MQ 4/18 SS
*(2)Cheap cookies and Cakester:
Sale price: 2 for $6 buy 2 of each for $12
Use (2) buy cookie get cakester free qp and (1)$1/2 cookie qp.
Pay $5 for all
*Spend $50 Get $10 ECB wyb iTunes Gift Cards Limit 2
*Get $10 ECB wyb Neutrogena Clinical, Aveeno Ageless Vitality or Roc Brilliance Limit 1
There is $5 MQ and $10 MIR

***ECB DEALS****

Spend $25 Get $10 ECB wyb P&G products listed: Limit 1
Charmin Big rolls 16pk $9.99
Duracell AAA, AA 10pk, C, D 4pk, or 9-volt 2 pk batteries $5.99
Bounty Extra Soft paper towels 12pk $12.99
Puffs $0.99

CVS/pharmacy Jumbo Pk. Diapers or Training Pants $5.99 Get $2 ECB Limit 1

Spend $15 Get $3 ECB wyb American Greetings Limit 1

Hefty Drawstring 40ct, CinchSak 28-45ct, Easy Flaps 40-80 ct kitchen or trash bags $6.49 Get $1 ECB Limit 3

Get $10 ECB wyb (2) Reading Glasses (Sun Readers included) psa $9.99 Limit 2

Alice in Wonderland DVD $19.99 Get $3 ECB Limit 5

Get $10 ECB wyb Neutrogena Clinical, Aveeno Ageless Vitality or Roc Brilliance Limit 1

Gillette ProGlide Power or Manual Razor $9.97 Get $5 ECB Limit 1

Get $5 ECB wyb La Roche-Posay Anthelios Limit 1

Rogaine Men's 5% or Women's 2% 3pk $39.99 Get $5 ECB Limit 1

Suave shampoo, conditioner 12-22.5oz, styler 9-11oz or body wash 12oz 3/$6 Get $2 ECB wyb 3 Limit 2
$1 IP http://www.suave.com/ATP-Coupon1

Spend $25 Get $5 ECB wyb Pampers or Similac products listed: Limit 3
Pampers wipes 64-77ct. $2.99
Pampers Baby Dry, Cruisers Diapers 48-96ct.
Similac Advance, Go & Grow, Sensitive or Organic 22-23.2oz

Non-Drowsy Claritin Children's liquid 4oz, 24 Hr tablets, Liqui-Gels, RediTabs or 12 Hr RediTabs 10ct $9.99 Get $2 ECB Limit 1
Lots of Ips http://www.claritin.com/claritin/offers/index.jspa

Benadryl 20-24ct. liquid 4oz, Fast Melt 18ct. or Perfect Measure 10ct $4.99 Get $1 ECB Limit 1
$4.00 off 2 IP http://www.benadryl.com/?utm_campai...on&gclid=COuapcaM9qECFQqysgodczt6EA#/Coupons/

Poise Pads 30-72ct. $11.99 Get $2 ECB Limit 5

CVS/pharmacy Omeprazole acid reducer 42ct. $18.99 Get $5 ECB Limit 1

Select Bausch & Lomb PreserVision eye vitamins 60-240ct. $24.99 Get $5 ECB Limit 1
IP http://www.bausch.com/en_US/consumer/coupon_and_rebates.aspx

Scope mouthwash 1 liter or Fixodent denture adhesive 2-2.7oz or Control to Go 3 pk $3.99 Get $2 ECB Limit 2

Pantene Pro-V shampoo, conditioner 12.6-13.5oz or styler 1.9-11.5oz 2/$6.97 Get $2 ECB wyb 2 Limit 1

*****BOGO ****

ALL Sundown, Ester-C Vitamins, Disney or Marvel Kids Gummies
Lay's Chips
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish 6.6-8oz
ALL Posterboard or Sharpie Markers psa $0.99
Bioluxe shampoo, conditioner, hairspray
J&J Reach floss 30-100yds or Access flosser 28ct.
ALL CVS/pharmacy Batteries
Beach Towels reg $5.00
Covergirl cosmetics
Scrunci Hair
CVS Flash Camera

******BOGO 50 % off*****
Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools
Doggers (fake crocs)
Adult Sunglassses
RImmel Cosmetics
Sally Hansen nail color and treatment
All Clean and Clear
IP http://www.cleanandclear.com/cool-stuff.jsp

*****OTHER DEALS****
GE Water 24pk, $2.77 Limit 3
Coke 12pk 3/$11 Limit 6
Speed Stick mens and womens $1.99
Coke 2L 4/$5 Limit 4
Twizzlers 2/$4
AJAX .99
St. Ives and Noxzema $3.99
Maybellene Eye 40% off

hey! how does the BOGO work? I have seen people talk about getting it for free? Do you just use a coupon towards the original one and then the next one is free so basically they both are almost free?

hey! how does the BOGO work? I have seen people talk about getting it for free? Do you just use a coupon towards the original one and then the next one is free so basically they both are almost free?

It depends upon the offer and what's out there for coupons.

Most CVS stores will accept a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale. So for example the Reach Floss is on sale BOGO. There is also a BOGO coupon out there for the Reach Floss (the coupon has a picture of toothbrushes on it but is good for the floss). In addition there is a $1 off Floss coupon. So you can give them the $1 coupon then the BOGO and make $1 on the transaction to reduce your cost on your total purchases. You could do the same for the Covergirl where there is a BOGO coupon and a $1 coupon available.

If there isn't a BOGO coupon out there sometimes there are some really high dollar coupons that combined will make the price of the items free, almost free or a MM. For example, the vitamins are on sale BOGO. There is a coupon out there for $1 off. You can use two coupons on the vitamins so that will reduce your overall cost by $2.

It depends upon the offer and what's out there for coupons.

Most CVS stores will accept a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale. So for example the Reach Floss is on sale BOGO. There is also a BOGO coupon out there for the Reach Floss (the coupon has a picture of toothbrushes on it but is good for the floss). In addition there is a $1 off Floss coupon. So you can give them the $1 coupon then the BOGO and make $1 on the transaction to reduce your cost on your total purchases. You could do the same for the Covergirl where there is a BOGO coupon and a $1 coupon available.

If there isn't a BOGO coupon out there sometimes there are some really high dollar coupons that combined will make the price of the items free, almost free or a MM. For example, the vitamins are on sale BOGO. There is a coupon out there for $1 off. You can use two coupons on the vitamins so that will reduce your overall cost by $2.

Wow, great! I didn't know you could use another coupon with a BOGO coupon! I sure hope my CVS will take them!

Thanks for the thread, Flakey! :goodvibes

Wow, great! I didn't know you could use another coupon with a BOGO coupon! I sure hope my CVS will take them!

Thanks for the thread, Flakey! :goodvibes

You can!

But it's one of those instances where you have to hand them the coupons in a certain order. First the $1 coupon then the BOGO.

In certain instances, you can even combine a BOGO q with a BOGO q. I used a BOGO Bodywash coupon on the Old Spice deal then I combined that with the Oldspice BO BodyWash GO Old spice deodorant coupon. Not every cashier will let it go thru but it can work.

Thanks Flaky! I think I missed a week or two.:rolleyes1

I'm off to buy Huggies at Walgreens tonight before they close so I can get my RR. Ahhhhh! Walgreens!:headache::headache::headache:

Lysol Healthy Touch, $3.99
Sale: $7.99
USE: $4/1 05/02/10 SS

Benadryl 20-24 ct, liquid 4 oz, Fast Melt 18 ct, or Perfect Measure 10 ct $4.99 Get $1 EB Limit 1
Benadryl 20 - 24 ct, 2/$3.98
Sale: $9.98 for 2
USE: $5/2 Benadryl, Zyrtec, Sudafed PE, Visine, Tylenol Sinus 04/11/10 RP
ECB: $1
MATH: $9.98 - $5 MQ - $1 ECB = $3.98

GDA, Aveeno Ageless Vitality Kits (Day, Night, or Eye)
Sale: $44.99 each
ECB: $10 (limit 1)
MQ: Various $5 MQ's in Sunday inserts - including 4/25 SS, maybe also all you magazine May issue
MIR: $20* here (limit 1 per address or name)
MATH: $44.99 - $10 ECB - $5 MQ - $20 MIR = 9.99
*$20 MIR is new, just started on May 17th. If you have already done the $10 rebate in the past, you can do this one too.

Maggie

Some coupon matchups:

Lays BOGOF - All You magazine June (not sure if Kettle Cooks are part of sale)

For the spend $25 get $10 ECB P&G deal:
Charmin - 5/2 P&G
Bounty - 5/2 P&G
also check out the P&G booklet that you had to send away for

J&J/Reach floss: 5/16 RP, 5/12 RP, 4/11 RP, 3/7 RP, 1/3 RP
I got these from the hotcouponworld database. I can't check it since I already used these coupons for past Reach deals.

Maggie

Thanks Flaky! I think I missed a week or two.:rolleyes1

I'm off to buy Huggies at Walgreens tonight before they close so I can get my RR. Ahhhhh! Walgreens!:headache::headache::headache:
:love::cool2:

Some coupon matchups:

Lays BOGOF - All You magazine June (not sure if Kettle Cooks are part of sale)

For the spend $25 get $10 ECB P&G deal:
Charmin - 5/2 P&G
Bounty - 5/2 P&G
also check out the P&G booklet that you had to send away for

J&J/Reach floss: 5/16 RP, 5/12 RP, 4/11 RP, 3/7 RP, 1/3 RP
I got these from the hotcouponworld database. I can't check it since I already used these coupons for past Reach deals.

Maggie
:thumbsup2 thank you

I didn't see any Kettle Cooked Lays at the CVS I went to. Maybe they don't carry that version. I didn't try the coupon on the regular Lays.

My store let me use the $5 off the Lysol Automatic soap thing that expired 5/25.

Maggie

I didn't see any Kettle Cooked Lays at the CVS I went to. Maybe they don't carry that version. I didn't try the coupon on the regular Lays.

My store let me use the $5 off the Lysol Automatic soap thing that expired 5/25.

Maggie

I used the $5 off Lysol soap thing also this morning.

If you don't have the ban coupon for $1, there was a 75 cent one in one of those little machines right near the deodorants...it was good for any ban deodorant, so it made mine 25 cents...not bad if you can't find the other coupon!

I'm talking about the little machine that spits out product specific coupons in each aisle, not the Red ECB machine!

If anyone did the Biore deal there was also a 75 cent ban coupon in the biore pore strips boxes (folded up inside the instructions) and if you google ban printable coupon it will take you to a link to the ban website where you can print out a 75 cent coupon.

Bubble Gum flavored Pedialyte was clearance @ my store- 50%, $2.74. I had $1.50 coupons from registering with the Pedialyte website, too. Not sure if they still have them but it's worth a try!

Thanks!!:flower3:

I maxed out on Charmin on two cards. I got an email survey about shampoo for a $10 extra buck and we were getting low on TP. My family should love me for getting the good stuff after having to go through that free CVS earth-friendly stuff :rotfl2:

Also got Duracell on both cards to meet the $25. Used expired $2 coupons and I had $1 mfgs. for the Charmin from some coupon book I sent away for, then I used all my receipts to send away for the $100 coupon book for spending $50 on P&G (today was the last day for that).

I need to get back in the game, there were more things/events happening with my family in May 2010 than the previous 5 years combined I think. I wish I could take all of June off just to shop, but I am broke LOL

I price checked the Kettle Cooked Lays and it doesn't look like they are part of the BOGOF sale. So the coupon from All You won't work for this deal, since it specifies the Kettle Cooked variety. (It may scan and not beep? But I didn't try it.)

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter