Cvs weekly 5/29-6/5

Okay so I TOTALLY was not excited by this week's deals. First I did the P&G deal. Not so great but I got $10 ECB.

And then I figured I'd do the Off and the Milk and Oreos. Well... I bought....

$7.99 Off Fan
$7.99 Off Fan
$0.99 Cheetos
$0.99 Doritos
$1.74 Pepsi Max
$3.99 Lays (2 Bags B1G1)
$0.99 CVS Q-Tips
$1.49 5 Gum
$2.79 CVS Vanilla
$6.00 3 Bottles Suave
$3.00 Milk
$3.00 Oreo Cakesters
$3.00 Oreos
$7.12 Hershey's Candy Bars (12 bars/ B2G1)
$.89 Mr. Goodbar
$7.49 Disney Gummy Vitamins (b1G1)
$3.99 Reach Floss (2 Flosses B1G1)
$2.49 Clearance Revlon Lipstick

Less:
-$5 off $30 CVS
-$1 CVS crt Cosmetic
-$1 CVS crt Hair Care
-$3.99 B1G1 Reach Floss
-$1 Reach Floss
-$1 Pepsi Max
-$1.29 Buy Pepsi get Doritos Free
-$1 Cheetos (This q is for the bigger bag but it worked on the small pkg.)
-$4.59 B Oreo G Cakesters Free
-$1 Suave Professionals
-$1 Suave Professionals
-$2 Lays
-$2 Revlon
-$2 Revlon (I had two but she only charged me for one and I only came home with one so bonus coupon)
-$8.99 Off B1G1
-$3 CVS Off internet printable
-$5.10 B1G1 Hershey's Coupons ($0.85x6)
-$10 ECB

Total OOP $5.18 and got back $6 ECB. :thumbsup2 My savings tonight including sale prices $93.34 :cool1:

Thank you Thank you flakypuff for the great Coupons. I think half of them were from that envie you sent me. :worship:

That is awesome! I changed your Lana to a Flake ;) I have to do that Off! deal too

Forgot to add...

The cashier gave me a great tip tonight. She pointed out that there is a CVS coupon for $1 off pantene. It's a pre-printed colored coupon that's supposed to be found on the shelf. According to her the coupon is actually ringing up for $2 off. I couldn't find it but she gave it to me so I think I'm going to go back and do the Pantene deal this week too.

Okay so I TOTALLY was not excited by this week's deals. First I did the P&G deal. Not so great but I got $10 ECB.

And then I figured I'd do the Off and the Milk and Oreos. Well... I bought....

$7.99 Off Fan
$7.99 Off Fan
$0.99 Cheetos
$0.99 Doritos
$1.74 Pepsi Max
$3.99 Lays (2 Bags B1G1)
$0.99 CVS Q-Tips
$1.49 5 Gum
$2.79 CVS Vanilla
$6.00 3 Bottles Suave
$3.00 Milk
$3.00 Oreo Cakesters
$3.00 Oreos
$7.12 Hershey's Candy Bars (12 bars/ B2G1)
$.89 Mr. Goodbar
$7.49 Disney Gummy Vitamins (b1G1)
$3.99 Reach Floss (2 Flosses B1G1)
$2.49 Clearance Revlon Lipstick

Less:
-$5 off $30 CVS
-$1 CVS crt Cosmetic
-$1 CVS crt Hair Care
-$1 Disney vitamins
-$1 Disney Vitamins
-$3.99 B1G1 Reach Floss
-$1 Reach Floss
-$1 Pepsi Max
-$1.29 Buy Pepsi get Doritos Free
-$1 Cheetos (This q is for the bigger bag but it worked on the small pkg.)
-$4.59 B Oreo G Cakesters Free
-$1 Suave Professionals
-$1 Suave Professionals
-$2 Lays
-$2 Revlon
-$2 Revlon (I had two but she only charged me for one and I only came home with one so bonus coupon)
-$8.99 Off B1G1
-$5.10 B1G1 Hershey's Coupons ($0.85x6)
-$10 ECB

Total OOP $5.18 and got back $6 ECB. :thumbsup2 My savings tonight including sale prices $93.34 :cool1:

Thank you Thank you flakypuff for the great Coupons. I think half of them were from that envie you sent me. :worship:
You are very welcome..SEE EVERYONE SHE IS TALKING ABOUT THE MAGICAL ENVIE SHE WON...:wizard: its easy to get your hands on some pretty good coupons you just have to post tips...its that easy. I am glad you used them:hug:
:blush: Ooops. Not sure what I was thinking. I've corrected that. Thank you FLAKY. :worship:
:lmao:Thats ok...lots of people think we are twins.
images

:banana: WE HAVE A WINNER>>>3boymthr is the winner of the Magical Envie this week. If you would like to get some great coupons for Free or almost Free stuff just post your tips....the one that posts the most tips before WED at 10:00 pm will win...:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Check your email. Just got a new survey from CVS asking for input on naming a new CVS brand of home care products. $5 ECBs if you qualify and $2 if you don't. :thumbsup2

Here is what I dreamt last night.

I was going to a class when they announced they were out of toilet paper. I said that I had a stash and went back to the house and grabbed a pack of Charmin (the tall, thin kind - not the boxy shaped pack). I carried it through the streets and back to the class while people were on the side of the road clapping and cheering. People fell in line behind me - kind of like the pied piper. We were quite the procession in the street.

I am NOT making this up. I REALLY did dream this. I think I need to stop CVSing for awhile. Thankfully I am going on vacation in a week. (not Disney, alas, but a cruise)

Maggie

Oh Maggie. This is so funny! ;)

I didn't CVS this week. My ECBs are good until next week so hopefully it will be something we need!

I did the Off! thing today, got lucky because the cashier didn't scan my card until the end so she took off $8.99.

$15.98 Two (2) Off! clip-ons
-3.00/$15 CVS (begging cashiers to give me one each time)
-8.99 BOGO coupon http://www.off.com/coupon/04-10-bogo/
-3.00 from http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/...id=oj97&nid=10&bid=alk0603220659c7a0a1d5d1917
$0.99

Oh you're good.:worship:

I don't have the energy to think up any transactions. I know little DD will be up soon for a snack and I'm tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!:faint:

Oh you're good.:worship:

I don't have the energy to think up any transactions. I know little DD will be up soon for a snack and I'm tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!:faint:

I copied - this brain here is mush.

How is that new angel of yours? Growing like crazy?

I did the Off! thing today, got lucky because the cashier didn't scan my card until the end so she took off $8.99.

-3.00 from http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/...id=oj97&nid=10&bid=alk0603220659c7a0a1d5d1917
$0.99

Are they being reluctant to give you another 3/15 if you use one? I was able to nab one from Craig in the pharmacy when I picked up a Rx and got one from Andrea I think it was. I haven't used either one yet.

Just wanted to thank the OP for posting all the CVS deals each week!! :goodvibes

I'm BRAND new at clipping coupons and trying to match sales up with coupons...

Quick question...my mom didn't have her card on her yesterday when she was paying, so we used mine...she got the .99 Ban deodorant with the .75 cents off coupon if you used your card...I was doing the same thing on my card, but I looked at my receipt later, and it looks like it didn't work for me..at the bottom it says Ban, Buy 1 get 2 EB offer limit reached...so does this mean we can only use my card once for every transaction to get any deals??

Hope this makes sense...

Are they being reluctant to give you another 3/15 if you use one? I was able to nab one from Craig in the pharmacy when I picked up a Rx and got one from Andrea I think it was. I haven't used either one yet.

I just ask if they still have any and sometimes they'll give me another. It's easier if you ask when you get in the store, so it's like you are going to use it for that shopping trip.

Just wanted to thank the OP for posting all the CVS deals each week!! :goodvibes

Quick question...my mom didn't have her card on her yesterday when she was paying, so we used mine...she got the .99 Ban deodorant with the .75 cents off coupon if you used your card...I was doing the same thing on my card, but I looked at my receipt later, and it looks like it didn't work for me..at the bottom it says Ban, Buy 1 get 2 EB offer limit reached...so does this mean we can only use my card once for every transaction to get any deals??

Hope this makes sense...

You can only do the "limits" on extra buck deals on each card, so your mom used up your limit by using your card.

There are two different kind of limits - one is the limit of extra bucks, so if it says "limit 1," then you will only get the extra bucks for buying one. You still get the sale price, but extra bucks won't print.

The other type is "per transaction" and that's a sale item that has a limit. An example is when the cereal was $1.66 a few weeks ago, with a limit of 3. The first 3 rang at $1.66, but the 4th rang at $4.29. This is not tied to your card, so you could get an unlimited amount (if they let you), but only the limit in each transaction.

Hope this makes sense...

It does make sense. But just an FYI, the cashier should be able to bring up the ExtraCare info with a phone number.....

$0.99

Ok, maybe its just been a long week (it was) but I'm not sure how you did that.

First, why does it matter if they scan your card at the end?

And then, in what order did you give the OFF! coupons? My clerks probably wouldn't accept a BOGO with the $3. But I still might try it :)

Ok, maybe its just been a long week (it was) but I'm not sure how you did that.

First, why does it matter if they scan your card at the end?

And then, in what order did you give the OFF! coupons? My clerks probably wouldn't accept a BOGO with the $3. But I still might try it :)

It depends upon the clerk I think as to the scanning of the card, but if they scan the card after then when they input the price of the item for the BOGO then you will get the price before the sale and not the sale price so an extra dollar for the price - though the cashier I had gave me full price anyway even tho she'd already scanned my card.

The $3 coupon is a CVS Store coupon that you can get off the CVS website. Just go to CVS and print them out. You can redeem 2 of these coupons because they are store coupons (CVS Store Coupon is printed right on the top of the coupon :thumbsup2) not a MFR coupon so they can't deny them when handed over in combo with the MFR coupon. But do give them before the BOGO.

ETA - What I'm wondering is if I can do this with the refills and turn this into a MM. $3.99 refill on sale for $2.99...hmmmm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter