CVS Photo Dept Service is Awesome!

Bearvet

DIS Veteran
On Friday I finally took our Photopass CD and my memory card to CVS to get pictures printed. There were over 300 on photopass and I was getting at least 2 copies of each pic. My card had about 150 pics and I was getting 2-3 copies of each. Needless to say, a ton of pics and a ton of $$$$!

I said I would pick them up on Sunday since I had plans on Saturday. Well, yesterday afternoon (the Saturday), the head photo technician called to suggest I pick my photos up on Sat if possible. They were on sale for 9 cents a piece but would be back to 19 cents each if I pick up on Sun since the sale would be over. I had no idea about the sale, so thanked her and managed to pick them up on Sat.

WOW! She saved me almost $100!!! I was so impressed that she took the time to call. From now on I'll have to watch the CVS ads for the sale price since I just lucked in to this. Amazing customer service - and a huge savings!

Wow! Super nice! I have been happy with all my pictures from CVS. I don't usually print out pictures from anyone besides snapfish but have used them on occasion.

WOW! How nice that the employee called you. Unfortunately, at my local CVS, I can't trust them to get my prescriptions right(or filled in one day), so I don't even bother with printing my photos there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter