CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 6/1/08-6/7/08

Is the Oral B in the monthly paper or is a secret monthly? I still haven't been able to find a "real" monthly and I'm trying to read the one on HCW. The smart rinse doesn't look like it is in the HCW monthly either unless I'm missing it. I bought the smart rinse today, but would like to do the Oral B tomorrow.

Any info?:goodvibes

I think I know what you're talking about. The link on HCW for the monthly book cuts off the last page, which is the one that has the Smart Rinse and the toothbrushes. Just make sure to buy the OralB CrossAction 2 pack...there are different OralB 2 packs but they don't say Cross Action so make sure to get the right ones.

I went to 2 CVS yesterday. Ours did not have the Chex Mix for $1, so that was a bummer. Also, where are you guys seeing the $5 ECB when you buy 2 American Express Gift Cards. I don't see it in the ads and there were no signs up. Is this a regional thing?

I went to 2 CVS yesterday. Ours did not have the Chex Mix for $1, so that was a bummer. Also, where are you guys seeing the $5 ECB when you buy 2 American Express Gift Cards. I don't see it in the ads and there were no signs up. Is this a regional thing?

We're in a test area and that deal was last week. Last week we didn't have the Tide deal, but they did in FL and I bought one there and when I bought one here this week, it showed "offer limit reached" because of last week.

I am wondering if we can really buy the stuff that is in the other ads at the sale price, but I'm too chicken to chance it. I think I might scan a Chex mix to see if they show $1 here.

Well I am not only addicted to this CVSing but I am also challeging myself to check out the deals at other stores like walmart and target and seeing what I can get for as little as possible with my coupons. It is like a challenge to see what I can get for cheap. Thanks for the great advice on this subject because it is really helping me to get some great deals and saving money is always a plus.

I think I know what you're talking about. The link on HCW for the monthly book cuts off the last page, which is the one that has the Smart Rinse and the toothbrushes. Just make sure to buy the OralB CrossAction 2 pack...there are different OralB 2 packs but they don't say Cross Action so make sure to get the right ones.

Thank You! I am hoping to get out in search of a monthly booklet tonight. So the Cross Action 2 pack. What is the limit?

Are Smart Rinse & Cross Action really limit 4?

I signed up for this trial and when I started to download the 6/1 edition it told me it would take 8 hours!

Needless to say I aborted that mission!

Still couponless here.....

Go to iheartcvs and go to their printable coupons section. You will find this coupon there. If you have signed up for the magazine, you can use the coupon IMHO.

Thank You! I am hoping to get out in search of a monthly booklet tonight. So the Cross Action 2 pack. What is the limit?

Are Smart Rinse & Cross Action really limit 4?

The Smart Rinse are, I just went back and got 2 more. No toothbrushes at my closest store, haven't seen a display for them either so it seems to be whatever they had on the shelf is all they received here.

I downloaded it but it was only $3 off $15

I am so sorry it is the 3/15. I think the link for the 5/15 is not there anymore. Sorry for the confusion. Although I do have some of the 5/15 left and my store is still taking them.

FYI I had already done the Dawn dish detergent 2 times and did it again today. Receipt still does not say limit reached. This may be a limit of 5 too.

I went to CVS today to do the Charmin deal. I got 1 pack of Charmin, 1 pack of Bounty, and 3 packs of the Duracell batteries (4 count). It came to just short of $20 (I think it should be $19.95) and I got the $10 ECB. I used a $4/20 too because I threw in one of the $1 chex mix to put me over the $20.

I don't think there is much else I am going to get this week. I haven't looked at the monthly deals yet, so maybe I'll start on those.

Walgreens is blah this week too.

Maggie

I still haven't been to CVS this week. Just no real desire to go even though I could really use the Pampers for Mason.

Someone send me the motivation! I think my brain is still in vacation mode.

Do the receipts print up-to-date Reward information? For example I have already bought 2 2-pak of oral B (seperate transations) for the buy 1 get 1 6.99 ECB. I thought the max quantity for month was 2. But this is what the receipt says:

Quantity Toward this reward 2
Quantity Needed to Earn reward 1

Does that mean I can do it one more time? I see a couple of the other ones show me Offer Limit Reached.

Also - is there a way to view these online?

Do the receipts print up-to-date Reward information? For example I have already bought 2 2-pak of oral B (seperate transations) for the buy 1 get 1 6.99 ECB. I thought the max quantity for month was 2. But this is what the receipt says:

Quantity Toward this reward 2
Quantity Needed to Earn reward 1

Does that mean I can do it one more time? I see a couple of the other ones show me Offer Limit Reached.

Also - is there a way to view these online?

I think others are reporting its a limit of 4.

Maggie

I'm sure that the AmEx gift cards need to be 2 $50 cards to get the ECB because I tried to see if it would work with 2 $25 cards first. Don't forget when doing this deal to get the rebate form for the Spring Fling $25 gift card when you purchase 2 American Express gift cards.

My CVS manager told me the Spring Fling promo ended last week and he threw everything away - so no rebate form. Before I start calling all CVS's in my area, can anyone tell me if the Spring Fling rebate form should still be available? :( Thanks in advance...

I finally decided how I am going to do the Bounty/Charmin deal this week, and looks like I would get them FREE!!!

TRANSACTION #1

BOUNTY 8PK $4.96
ORAL B 2PK $6.99
SMART RINSE $3.49

TOTAL: 15.44

-$3/15 CP
-.35 CP

TOTAL: 12.09

ECBS EARNED: 10.48 (6.99 oral B, 3.49 Smart Rinse)

Once I repeat this 4 times (as the Smart Rinse and oral B limits are raised) I will earn an additional $10 ecb for the Bounty/Charmin. In the end the paper products cost me $6.44 (1.61 per transaction) and I get 10 ECB!!!

I hope this helps someone else thinking about the deal.

Does anyone have a link for a gift card coupon.
It seems everyday now I go for my treatments and they have to give me a new rx.
Thanks
Kellie

I still haven't been to CVS this week. Just no real desire to go even though I could really use the Pampers for Mason.

Someone send me the motivation! I think my brain is still in vacation mode.

Here is some motivation for you. I went for about 3 weeks and was in CVS maybe 1 time. This week I check my ECB's and I had about $60 that were expiring yesterday. My stores will not take expired past 2 days so I had to do some imaginative shopping to roll those babies. It was a chore. So get going and don't you dare let those ECB,s expire.

I finally decided how I am going to do the Bounty/Charmin deal this week, and looks like I would get them FREE!!!

TRANSACTION #1

BOUNTY 8PK $4.96
ORAL B 2PK $6.99
SMART RINSE $3.49

TOTAL: 15.44

-$3/15 CP
-.35 CP

TOTAL: 12.09

ECBS EARNED: 10.48 (6.99 oral B, 3.49 Smart Rinse)

Once I repeat this 4 times (as the Smart Rinse and oral B limits are raised) I will earn an additional $10 ecb for the Bounty/Charmin. In the end the paper products cost me $6.44 (1.61 per transaction) and I get 10 ECB!!!

I hope this helps someone else thinking about the deal.

Great transactions! Would work even better w/ a $1 Listerine printable from Listerine.com. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter