CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 6/1/08-6/7/08

I am in such a pickle over this one. I bought 2 packs of easy-ups and need to spend about $4 more to get the 5 ecb's. I have a case of wipes from Costco so I just cannot bring myself to buy any more wipes. So I am stuck getting one more pack of easy-ups. But, I have no more mfc coupons(they are all the $2/2 packs). I do have a catalina coupon from the grocery store. It is a mfc coupon but says the grocery store name. What are the odds CVS will try it and let me use it? Is it legit? Are there any links to easyups coupons online?

Also, is there a limit to the # of smartrinse coupons you can print from the listerine site? I think I printed some when the april or march deal was going on and now it won't let me print more. Can I reset my computer to get more? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Allie

I am in such a pickle over this one. I bought 2 packs of easy-ups and need to spend about $4 more to get the 5 ecb's. I have a case of wipes from Costco so I just cannot bring myself to buy any more wipes. So I am stuck getting one more pack of easy-ups. But, I have no more mfc coupons(they are all the $2/2 packs). I do have a catalina coupon from the grocery store. It is a mfc coupon but says the grocery store name. What are the odds CVS will try it and let me use it? Is it legit? Are there any links to easyups coupons online?

Also, is there a limit to the # of smartrinse coupons you can print from the listerine site? I think I printed some when the april or march deal was going on and now it won't let me print more. Can I reset my computer to get more? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Allie

I would show the cashier your catalina coupon when you enter the store and ask if you can use it. Most will take them and are much better about it if you ask first. One of my stores has a huge sign outside that says "we accept ALL competitor's coupons."

You can print 2 Smart Rinse coupons per computer. Some people say you can clear cookies and reprint, but coupons.com and smartsource.com have other hidden software that detects if the max number of coupons have been printed. If you have a friend or family member that will print for you, that's usually easiest. There is software that resets your computer to the last configuration each time you reboot and that will allow you to print after each time you reboot, I tried this once, it's a big pain and not worth it because you have to reinstall the coupon printer software each time.

Thanks LanaJae! I will try to use my coupon. It is just killing me that the total for 3 packs of diapers is $24, a whole $4 over the needed min. Although, we are potty training now so hopefully this will be a nice diaper break for awhile.

Here is some motivation for you. I went for about 3 weeks and was in CVS maybe 1 time. This week I check my ECB's and I had about $60 that were expiring yesterday. My stores will not take expired past 2 days so I had to do some imaginative shopping to roll those babies. It was a chore. So get going and don't you dare let those ECB,s expire.

Oh wow. I did check and mine aren't expiring yet but I do have a CRT for 5/25 that expires this week that would really come in handy with the diaper deal.

Oldbay - the Bel Air store won't take the Catalinas. Never tried the Forest Hill store though.

Does anyone have a link for a gift card coupon.
It seems everyday now I go for my treatments and they have to give me a new rx.
Thanks
Kellie

I don't have a direct link, but I go to iheartcvs website and look in the printable coupons section. I also have a $30 coupons for Rite Aid and use that since our CVS takes competitors prescription coupon.

Oldbay - the Bel Air store won't take the Catalinas. Never tried the Forest Hill store though.

Thanks for the heads up! I think my disaster has been avoided though. I had the breakthrough idea to look in the packages of the easy-ups I bought and one had a new coupon to use!:yay:

My mom just got a postcard today from CVS. She lives in assisted living, so all her mail is at my address, including her CVS card.

The postcard is a "Introduce yourself to the pharmacist, shop and save $10.00" It's 10 off any purchase, but better yet, $ 5 extra bucks will print on your receipt on the first visit every month for the rest of the year. Total savings, $ 40.00.

I would assume she got this since she (me) shops at CVS but she hasn't had any prescriptions filled there since she went to assisted living.

Anyone else get this? All I get is stupid coupons for stuff I don't use.

I went to CVS yesterday and today. I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but the limit for the BandAids this month says 2, but here, it really is 3. Also, the limit for the Smart Wash says 2, but it is really 4 here. (I tested both of these limits today!LOL)

So I've been searching our two local CVS stores all week hoping to do the Bounty/Charmin deal, and both stores have been completely out (thanks guy in front of me walking out with the last 3 Bountys :furious: ). Anyway, I've been getting rainchecks each time I'm there, and today the cashier tells me I can redeem the rainchecks when they have more Bounty/Charmin in stock and then call the CVS phone number on the back of my card and CVS will send me my $10 ECBs. Has anyone tried this? I'll be really excited if it works, but I'm skeptical right now...

Okay, I need some suggestions from the experts. What do you buy when your transaction is just a few cents short of a limit? I have just started CVS'ing. And a few of the transactions I did, I was using a $3 off $15 coupon but my total was just a few cents short of $15. I ended up grabbing a candy bar for .79:scared1: . I couldn't find anything cheaper(of course this was right at the register). What have you found that may be around .30-.50 cents?

How come i cannot print the 3/15 from iheartcvs? i tried the free download, and it asks for the code w/the cats? so hard to figure out - is there another way to download it?

thanx or if you have alink or something!

greatly appreciated

lisa

How come i cannot print the 3/15 from iheartcvs? i tried the free download, and it asks for the code w/the cats? so hard to figure out - is there another way to download it?

thanx or if you have alink or something!

greatly appreciated

lisa

Did you try the link in post #135?

Okay, I need some suggestions from the experts. What do you buy when your transaction is just a few cents short of a limit? I have just started CVS'ing. And a few of the transactions I did, I was using a $3 off $15 coupon but my total was just a few cents short of $15. I ended up grabbing a candy bar for .79:scared1: . I couldn't find anything cheaper(of course this was right at the register). What have you found that may be around .30-.50 cents?

Some of the items I use are:

-Johnson's Buddies kids soap (in the baby section) $1 and there are frequently $1 off coupons in the paper (present CP after your 3/15 CP)
-clearance section: I've gotten cheap make up, fragrance samples, small tissue packs all less than a dollar
-This week Puffs tissues .89 cents and we can really use it!!
-I also look in the candy section at checkout, frequently there are markdowns like Hershey's kissables for .40 cents and chocolate raisins for .28 cents

Plan your transactions ahead of time if you can, unless they are out of an item. That saves a lot of counting. Also make sure you know the order in which to present your coupons, which makes a BIG difference in your OOP.

I finally found Brut deodorant at our CVS. It was marked for $3.19 and you get 3ECBs. I don't have the Brut coupons but there are some $1 off out there. I bought some with a $3/15 and came out ahead. There was another size marked for $3.39, but I wanted a small OOP. Are there any other Brut products that come close for $3? Our stores only have deodorant and rest of the products are over $7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter