Cutting It is back!!!

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
Just heard on BBC 1 that Cutting It returns on Tuesday!!!! :banana:

I loved the first three series - let's hope the fourth is just as good!!!! :flower:

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
I love this programme, and I can't wait to watch it on Tuesday (after Eastenders and Holby City - a great night of telly) :)

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank God there is something to replace Desperate Housewives for my viewing excitement ;)

Night-train

<font color=006666>Doomed<br><font color=660066>Kn
Miffy2003 said:
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank God there is something to replace Desperate Housewives for my viewing excitement ;)

Think you'll find all the desperate housewives you need right here Karen!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Great news :) Wonder what will happen this time, I read in Heat (I think) about a couple of new characters. One that has already had a fling with Gavin :)

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Night-train said:
Think you'll find all the desperate housewives you need right here Karen!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:rotfl: John I spend all of my life trying not to be a housewife!

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Night-train said:

I would get a slap if I said that at home :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reid

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!