Cutting It is back!!!

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
Just heard on BBC 1 that Cutting It returns on Tuesday!!!! :banana:

I loved the first three series - let's hope the fourth is just as good!!!! :flower:

I love this programme, and I can't wait to watch it on Tuesday (after Eastenders and Holby City - a great night of telly) :)

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank God there is something to replace Desperate Housewives for my viewing excitement ;)

Miffy2003 said:
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank God there is something to replace Desperate Housewives for my viewing excitement ;)

Think you'll find all the desperate housewives you need right here Karen!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Great news :) Wonder what will happen this time, I read in Heat (I think) about a couple of new characters. One that has already had a fling with Gavin :)

Night-train said:
Think you'll find all the desperate housewives you need right here Karen!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:rotfl: John I spend all of my life trying not to be a housewife!

Night-train said:

I would get a slap if I said that at home :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter