Current Regular Churro Price?

aliceindisneyland

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm taking some Dis-nerdy notes and since Disneyland just took the individual churro cart info off the menus I'm wondering if the price went up again? Last paid $4.25 in October. Just looking for the plain churro price from anyone who noticed or bought one in the last month. Thanks!

There's also a churro court outside midway mania that charges $5.25 for a regular churro. No idea why it is more expensive than the others as it is the exact same churro.

Hi, I'm taking some Dis-nerdy notes and since Disneyland just took the individual churro cart info off the menus I'm wondering if the price went up again? Last paid $4.25 in October. Just looking for the plain churro price from anyone who noticed or bought one in the last month. Thanks!
if I am not mistaken we were there in Oct and reg churros were 4.75 and the churros that came with dips were 5.49 i believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!