Current Bounceback

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
I have heard that there is a new BB for FD through Dec. 2017. Has anyone seen this? If so, can you confirm the dates, and if there were any requirements/restrictions like PH/WP passes, or resort class? Thanks in advance!

Hmm, so reading through this BB thread. I booked a BB offer before we left last week and now I'm thinking we didn't receive a discount.
I booked a 1 bedroom AK Villas (Kidani) but from what everyone is saying Villas were not included in BB offer. Am I screwed? We didn't have anything in the room and I was just going with what the person told me on the phone. I thought the quote was high but let it go as it was still pretty good.

Hmm, so reading through this BB thread. I booked a BB offer before we left last week and now I'm thinking we didn't receive a discount.
I booked a 1 bedroom AK Villas (Kidani) but from what everyone is saying Villas were not included in BB offer. Am I screwed? We didn't have anything in the room and I was just going with what the person told me on the phone. I thought the quote was high but let it go as it was still pretty good.

I would call and ask if your trip has the bounceback code on it.

Do you think it's best to call the main # or the Bounceback #? They gave me the bounceback direct line #?

Personally I would call the main number. Bounceback is for when you're there, I think once you leave all calls will be redirected to the main number.

Were you able to find out an answer?
Yes, thanks! I did find out that it is the 30% discount. I forgot I added a night which increased my price and of course the tax! Feel so much better.
We do all this work to get a good rate and we even made sure to get our tickets converted to AP for our 2 trips next year, thought I messed up by not asking the right questions
Now I have to figure out where to stay the 2nd half of the trip.

Yes, thanks! I did find out that it is the 30% discount. I forgot I added a night which increased my price and of course the tax! Feel so much better.
We do all this work to get a good rate and we even made sure to get our tickets converted to AP for our 2 trips next year, thought I messed up by not asking the right questions
Now I have to figure out where to stay the 2nd half of the trip.

Awesome, so glad it worked out! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter