Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really try to avoid getting into these off-topic discussions, but I can't let misinformed statements like this go unchecked.

2000 people HAVE NOT "died from the vaccine." 2000+ people who had received the vaccine have died. Those are two VERY different statements. Based on the investigations into the deaths, the majority of the people who have died after receiving the vaccine were already seriously ill, and the timing of the deaths with vaccination is simply coincidental. According to the CDC, there has not been any link found between the deaths and the vaccine.

Please stop believing/spreading misinformation.

Yup exactly like covid, not necessarily died from Covid but with covid and considered a covid death.

2,000 people have not died from vaccines. Every death after a vaccine gets reported but it does not mean the vaccine CAUSED the death. There is not a higher death rate after vaccine. A certain number of people will die in the days following a vaccine bc a certain number of people die in any given day. Sorry to be off topic but I can’t stand misinformation.

You may be right but you may be wrong. We don't know if these people would have died one way or the other the same as some with COVID. So if you count all the COVID deaths as deaths from COVID then you have to do the same for the vaccine.

And I don't want to continue to be off topic so I will refrain from any further replies. Hope everyone has a good day!

The topic was vaccine passports, that the governor of FL said he would ban via EO, which would directly effect WDW. As conversations tend to do, it grew and expanded and is done now. Not a big deal.

Grew & expanded and was loaded with nonsense. How is it done? The discussion still seems pretty lively at this moment ...

Just sad that every thread on here these days just evolves into a mask or vaccine debate. There’s other stuff to talk about (nobody here seems to care about Disneyland reopening logistics and speculation - discussion that is robust on other boards) and time and time again here it’s back to masks and vaccines. Nobody here is changing anyone’s mind on how they feel about those things so it’s totally pointless to go on and on about it.

Most of the good sources we had here have moved on though so we’re really just stuck with the mask and vax stuff now. Just sad.

Been meaning to ask for days, is the facial recognition software being tested on a few at MK or is it everyone coming in the gates? Does that also slow things down or is it similar timing to the finger scan?
I thought I saw it being tested on those who decided to go through that line if that makes sense.

This thread has meandered FAR from being related to “Disney Rumors and News” and leans heavily towards vaccine information/disinformation and argument. Enough; topic closed.

For any actual guidance or information related to policy and experience related to travel on Disney Cruises, at Disney Resorts or in Disney Theme Parks, please visit the applicable forum for that topic here on the DISboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter