Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if anything that will cause issues for Disney would be the mandatory quarantine for people returning from Disney going to N.Y. state.

I just booked the tower for 5/15-5/22, but I almost booked 2nd week of June. It was available. Our original dates of 5/22-5/29 were NOT available. :confused3
I can’t find anything at the end of May or first of June at the Tower. We need two beds for my son and I and all that’s available is king bed.
Did it book that fast?

I can’t find anything at the end of May or first of June at the Tower. We need two beds for my son and I and all that’s available is king bed.
Did it book that fast?

It wasn’t there from the moment things went live. Maybe a convention blocked the rooms?

Disney employees should not have their information spread on here period. No one should be researching cast members. These are real people. Additionally cast members have a right to voice their opinions that it's not safe to open. Just because you want a Disney vacation doesnt give you a right to risk others safety especially given what has been happening in Florida. Disney shouldn't be opening given the way Florida has been going, it's the opposite of what we all want for Florida and Texas things are reving up not going down.

Florida set a new single day record. Opening is for shareholders , this is the perfect way to spread this virus and a joke if they open and things don't change fast.

Again do some sole searching before you post information on cast members , just so you can have a vacation ,it's really sick.
Soul

Disney employees should not have their information spread on here period. No one should be researching cast members. These are real people. Additionally cast members have a right to voice their opinions that it's not safe to open. Just because you want a Disney vacation doesnt give you a right to risk others safety especially given what has been happening in Florida. Disney shouldn't be opening given the way Florida has been going, it's the opposite of what we all want for Florida and Texas things are reving up not going down.

Florida set a new single day record. Opening is for shareholders , this is the perfect way to spread this virus and a joke if they open and things don't change fast.

Again do some sole searching before you post information on cast members , just so you can have a vacation ,it's really sick.
nobody named anyone or linked to anyone’s social media accounts.

Thank you. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I genuinely don't know. I haven't heard anything about it being changed (and I'd be very surprised if they did, but I was also initially surprised that they closed in the first place), but I will say this: if it were to be changed, that would be an extremely high-level decision that no "insider" would know about. Much like the reopening date itself, they would keep that very, very close to the vest. At this time, I think it's more likely that the recent uptick will make them much more cautious about relaxing any restrictions/limitations and place an extra importance on compliance and enforcement.
I believe the whole point of why they waited to open and have all the measures they have in place was to be able to stay open when the numbers spike.
The only real problem will be if the CM's have high numbers.....then who knows ?

You can book room only now. I just did.

I'd rather book package, since its usually only 200 down, instead of more based on the hotel.. Unless things have changed due to this new system

EDIT: GEEZ those room prices are expensive. Esp the deluxe. If I book a room, will they credit if the price drops over the next year?

I think if anything that will cause issues for Disney would be the mandatory quarantine for people returning from Disney going to N.Y. state.

I work from home, and my girlfriend has the capability of doing the same, if need be. It’ll be an issue for some, but I’m sure there is also a lot of leeway in regards to employees being able to quarantine without worrying about the safety of their jobs

I'd rather book package, since its usually only 200 down, instead of more based on the hotel.. Unless things have changed due to this new system

EDIT: GEEZ those room prices are expensive. Esp the deluxe. If I book a room, will they credit if the price drops over the next year?

I guess I misunderstood. :confused:
Price won’t drop, but discounts can be applied if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter