Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work from home, and my girlfriend has the capability of doing the same, if need be. It’ll be an issue for some, but I’m sure there is also a lot of leeway in regards to employees being able to quarantine without worrying about the safety of their jobs

Think it might be more along the lines that people don't want to be stuck in their homes for another 14 days straight without leaving it again

I work from home, and my girlfriend has the capability of doing the same, if need be. It’ll be an issue for some, but I’m sure there is also a lot of leeway in regards to employees being able to quarantine without worrying about the safety of their jobs
Also it lifts once FL drops back below 10% positivity rate...so could not last as long as we think

Also it lifts once FL drops back below 10% positivity rate...so could not last as long as we think

NYS treshold for positives is anything under 15 percent, so not sure why they decided 10 percent personally. I assume many NYER's would be going to Disney if had the chance. Wonder if this changes things

But again, you'll have to quarantine elsewhere for two weeks before checking into your Disney Resort or visiting a Disney Park unless the FL Governor ends that mandatory quarantine restriction. Given what just happened today, I believe that just became a lot less likely to happen before 7/11.

Any news about when DisneyLAND will open their reservation system or what that entails? Last I heard, the governor hadn't even approved of parks opening, just hotels and Downtown Disney.

But again, you'll have to quarantine elsewhere for two weeks before checking into your Disney Resort or visiting a Disney Park unless the FL Governor ends that mandatory quarantine restriction. Given what just happened today, I believe that just became a lot less likely to happen before 7/11.
Or FL may want the tourism and lift it....I hope!!!

That’s why I’m flying out of Maryland.

If you’re not allowing anyone into the state without quarantining for 14 days, then theres literally no point in opening the parks. Unless you want to take the absolute loss that has just local APs coming into the parks while refunding people’s reservations.

That’s why I’m flying out of Maryland.

If you’re not allowing anyone into the state without quarantining for 14 days, then theres literally no point in opening the parks. Unless you want to take the absolute loss that has just local APs coming into the parks while refunding people’s reservations.
The quarentine is only for 3 states, right? Both ways, now.

Maybe I’m being ridiculous but while I get Florida is booming in cases, Florida is huge and has 22 million people. Most WDW visitors will fly in masked, head straight to the bus, masked, which takes then straight to their hotel/parks where they’ll be masked and spaced out and constantly sanitizing. Most places (not all) are in better shape than FL so unless they start banning locals, not a lot of people will be bringing the virus into WDW and should be safe for traveling home if they follow protocol. This isn’t my justifying them opening if it’s not safe, just weighing realistic risk.

Probably to get a bit of revenge for Florida making such a big stink about the tri-state area. ;)

Do y’all not know that FL is but 1 of the states impacted by this order? None of which had quarantine orders on us?

This is 100% about our states trying to protect all of the brutally hard work we did to get our numbers low enough that we could safely reopen and get our economies going again. And by “our” I mean specifically NYC and the surrounding burbs. With due respect only someone who wasn’t in NYC during the worst of the pandemic, when we literally had bodies stacked outside hospitals and funeral homes, would think today’s decision had anything to do with politics. Which we can’t discuss on the board anyway so I’m done and that’s the last I’ll say on it.

7 day rolling average below 10% and the restriction from tri state lifts.

But when will FL lift in on tri state

Has anyone heard anymore about the AP previews? I almost never get the emails and when I have they tend to be many hours or even a day after others.
I haven't seen anything yet nor received any e-mails about registration opening (I did get the AP e-mail last week saying there would be a preview).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter