Cruise 10/11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

<font color=black>Ich habe einen guten Tag<br><fon
Hi Folks,

I know it might be a bit early, but we just booked a Cat 7-Stateroom for the Western-Caribbean-Cruise departing 10/11/03. If anyone else has already booked or is considering to do so, please feel free to join us.
I started a DIS-Meet on the 09/22/01 and met with about 80 people on the ship, which ended up in our best vacation ever!!Some of our group have already started a reunion for this year (Greetings to Papa and his gang).

Looking forward to meeting you

We're going too!!!

We have never been on a cruise before, so why not have our first cruise be a Disney Cruise! We booked a Cat 3 stateroom (#8032 I belive)..

We are avid Disney fans and know everything about the parks, etc., but have alot to learn about the cruise. I've already gotten some great info. here already and hope to get alot more.

Thanks for the tip, I just mad a short trip to OLP, registered and posted.

Hi Eric....we have not made reservations yet but are hoping we will be joining you for CRUISETOBERFEST II!!!If we book it will be next Feb or March. Until then I am just going to assume we are going to be joining you! Hi to Anja!!!!

Hi Mary,

great to hear from you. Anja says "Hi", too!!
We would never dare to travel through Charleston without paying you a visit. "Me foreigner-Request Native Guide" :p
I already mailed you. Fortunately (Did I really write this?) we have more than 500 days left to plan :eek:

Hello Eric we will be booking shortly. Looks like it is going to be a great cruise again. Cheese Please is talking about joining this cruise. Your German reinforcements (your ex wife and her husband) will probably help Cathy dunk you again at castaway cay.

Looks like you are going to have to walk to France and make your convertible your self.

It looks like a real reunion. So Far:
Viking
Papa
CheesePlease
@GoofyNut
DVCNuts
TuliRose
RellingTwin
Windermere

I sent an e-mail to Steve and Robin so they know of our plans!

Where are Dan and Scott and DCL Fan????????

At this point you can include George and me in on the 10/11 cruise. My question is - Is this the first one after dry-dock? I can remember. Been trying to a life outside of the computer so I need someone to confirm this for me. We want to do another back-to-back next year and I want to make sure to have this as one of the weeks. We'll probably book onboard in Sept so I'll have to confirm at a later time.
This year we are doing 9/14 and 9/21 so we get to go with Cheese and just miss the rest of the gang.

Yes, Windermere...this is the first sailing after dry dock. SO GLAD you are thinking of joining us again!

Hello Everyone!

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! We have been following the boards when possible and you all seem to be quite busy! It is good to see all of your updates and the plans for the 9/28/02 sailing.

We just returned (a couple of hours ago) from a week on RCCL's Voyager of the Seas. That drive from Miami is not so fun! Nevertheless, it was a great week and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We went the Western route (Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel)

It doesn't appear that we can make the 10/11/03 Cruisetoberfest II sailing of the Magic. While we were on the Voyager this past week, we booked the 9/20/03 sailing on the Navigator of the Seas. This is a new sister ship to the Voyager that is coming out in November 2002.

We booked on the Magic 5/24/03 to the Western Carribean while we were on the Wonder in April.

Take Care,

Kevin

:jester:

Hey Folks,

what shall I say? I'm absolutely overwhelmed!! It will be one more vacation of a lifetime
:)
Will everybody book through DU? It would facilitate to be seated together for dinner.

Anja says Hi, too and she's also looking forward to meeting Y'all again - and seeing you dip me at CC
:jester:

We haven't decided yet how we are booking but we usually book right thru DCL. We may do DVC to use up some points. Can we book while on the ship and transfer to DU if we decide not to do points?

I made our reservations for the 10/11/03 Cruisetoberfest II. We booked directly through DCL. I usually transfer to DU later. I will also check out prices when we are on the 9/21/02 cruise to see if prices are any better.

We booked for late seating again. Ellen and I would love to be table mates with you and Anja again Eric.

I am sure the group grows as time goes on. Should be GREAT.

Cathy, Art........ making your plans yet?

Dave

Congratulations on the 25th wedding anniversary Dave and Ellen. We are going to request late seating when we book. We have late seating on the 09/28/02 cruisears cruise. We are dining with Art and Cathy.

Just time enough for a quick post to our new *Official* cruise thread. Rich and I will be going on Cruisetoberfest II and this time around we plan on dining at the late seating so would love to join our old cruise buddies for dinner too, if there is room. Just Rich and Me. Richie is not going on this trip (although he don't know it yet!).

When we book, we will book through AAA. They have served us well and there was no problem last year hooking up with Mike and Kathy for dinner.

Eric - You have plans on visiting other states? Would NY be one of them? Let us know.

And one more thing I have to say before I run. Kevin! You will be sorely missed on this cruise. Your family was the one we ran into the most on the original Cruisetoberfest. Next year I will be looking around each corner expecting to run into you and your wife or your brother or uncle. It won't be the same. :(

Oh, and one other more thing:

DAN!!! Calling Scott and DAN!!!! What's the story with you two?

Gotta run....

Ellen & Dave,

we would be delighted to dine with you again. Just give us a short info after the transfer to DU and we will also write to Donna for the arrangement.

Rosemary,

we haven't made the decision for the starting point of our trip yet. It depends on several factors:
-The time we will have
-The airline we're going to use
-Wether our friends from Germany will join us.

We will start somewhere between Boston and Philadelphia and then travel southward to finally wind up at the Space Coast. We'll keep you posted, but we will decide it not before January 03.

Kevin,

I can just say that we feel exactly like Rosemary!!

And now to everyone: Our car will arrive next week. I just delivered my passport, the insurance-certificate, my vanity plates and an authorization-form to my dealer (Don't forget, we live in Germany!! And over here we only use three-layered toilet-tissue, because we need two copies of every sh** ;) )
And then it's time to say "Goodbye ragtop" and "Welcome retractable hardtop" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter