Crowds in late August

Mary S

Earning My Ears
We're going to WDW Aug.16th-25th has anyone been there during late Aug. what are the crowds like at the MK and what day seems to be the slowest?

We go every August. It's not that bad. Maybe it's just us but the heat and the crowds don't bother us. We love it. We've meet so many interesting people waiting in lines. The best thing is that it stays open so late. It seems like you can go on more rides from 8pm-10pm than you could all day. So that's when we go on rides like Space Mt, Splash Mt, Pooh, Buzz Light Year. It is really hot in August and it helps to watch a show (like lion king) in the middle of the day, so you can sit in a/c. If possible the best thing to do is go back to the hotel for a swim or even a nap. We say naps are like having two days in one, and in August since the hours are till 10 you have plenty of time for a nap. Hope this helps! Don't worry Disney is the best and as long as you feel that Disney magic you won't care about the sun or the lines

I now I'll be there at that time Aug 18 to 24
we went last May2000 and it was pretty crowed.but crowds don't bother me when I'm at Disney. :D

pooh07.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest