Crowds during August 25-Sept 2

LoLo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how the crowds are during August 25-Sept 2?

Is this a good time to go?

Thanks.

and the crowd was pretty manageable and the lines moved surprisingly fast even for the most popular rides like Back To the Future, Earthquake, Kongfrontation, and Jaws.

The longest wait we had as far as ride lines was for MIB. Also, the Terminator 2 3-D show had somewhat of a wait but it moved quickly as well as the Twister attraction. In years past, I have usually gone towards the beginning of August but by being there during the end of August for the first time last year there was a definite decrease in the number of people there.

I think it has to do with the fact that most schools have already opened up by that time. So, I think you are certainly going at a really good time where there will still be some crowds around but not the 'big summer crush' kind that is normally concentrated at the heart of summer season.

I hope you have a nice trip.

We were there during that time in 1999, actually the week eariler, and also found the crowds to be very managable. So much so, we are going back during that time again this year.

Re

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest