Cross your heart we're going! Cross it!An Unexpected April Adventure! TR Started!!!!

Well, I went back thru my PTR and found July 26th as the date they extended the free dining into November/December so there's quite a while to keep my fingers crossed. ;) My ADR date is the beginning of June so I think I'll go ahead and book them and then cancel if need be. Thanks ladies!!

I couldn't help it! I needed the ticker :rolleyes1. I haven't booked yet, still putting numbers together .... Universal is officially out - over $400 just for park tickets and then there's transportation, food...:eek:

Sending some pixie dust your way that they extend free dining this year!!pixiedust: (I'll keep my finger crossed as well.;)) I know how much of a difference it makes on the price....and it really is so nice to be able to look forward to a sit-down meal after a long day in the parks. Hmmm...I wish they offered it for April!! Oh well...

Sorry, that Universal is out.:sad2: An additional $400 just for the park tickets--wow!! I think that is one of the reasons I keep changing my mind about going to Sea World for one of our days because I know once you have paid for anything over a 3 day pass at Disney it's only a another $25-$30 extra to add on another park day. It's hard to dish out that extra when I know that just by staying at Disney I wouldn't have to.
I sure thought that I had posted a day or so ago but apparently I didn't. I think that your boys will like Disney Quest. I am not a gamer either but even I had fun when we went. There are things for all of you to do together and that makes it all the more fun.

You already know that we love the water parks. I can't believe it took us so many trips before we ever even went to one.
So, glad to hear that you enjoyed Disney Quest. It was the one of the things I was least looking forward to this trip. But, the boys have been begging to go since they heard about on our first trip. I can't hold them off any longer...trust me I've tried.:laughing:

Your TR water park pictures are really helping me get excited to go. I'm still not sure about the water slides but you all look like you are having sooo much fun riding them.....I may reconsider.....well maybe.:laughing:
Good morning Angie! Is it raining where you are today?? UGH...rain and mud, I'd almost prefer snow!

Just wanted to chime in on DisneyQuest. I am not an arcade girl either....actually find them very boring! That said...I really enjoyed DisneyQuest. There are a lot of interactive games that the whole family can play....the Buzz Lightyear game, the Pirates attraction, Aladdin virtual reality game, and the virtual create-your-own-rollercoaster were AWESOME! They also have a cool interactive pinball game and a Jungle Cruise attraction that is pretty neat. Of course, the regular video games are there as well, but we didn't spend a whole lot of time on those. All in all, I'd go back. We spent about 3 hours there on the first night we arrived.

Feel free to go back to my TR for some pics and a look at how much fun we had!

Just my 2 cents! Have a great day! :goodvibes
Hi Missy!! :goodvibes It is raining here today.:sad2: It's so depressing! There is nothing worse than rain and mud....yuck!! The only bright side is that I am seeing a little grass finally after a loooooong 2 months. Spring can't get here fast enough!! On the other hand, since it's been so cold, we haven't been able to get outside much this year.We've wanted to take the boys tubing but haven't had a chance yet. So...Let it snow! (it's going to anyway:laughing:)

So happy to hear another positive review on Disney Quest especially coming from a non-gamer like myself.;) I went back and checked out your DTD/Disney Quest night on your TR this morning and it does look like so much fun!! I had forgotten you had all been chosen as "Pirates of the Day".:goodvibes Did you by any chance....make it over to the Disney Songmaker or Animation Academy while you were in there? Hmm....now they sound fun to me!;)

Thanks for the info!! Hope you have a great day too!!!!:)

Hi again!! :goodvibes I hope everyone is having a great day so far. I started my day with a smiling Minnie staring back at me!! (well, from my coffee mug..that is!:laughing:) It was a nice reminder that we are officially down to 76 days. It also reminded me that I need to get into gear and think about a countdown calendar for our upcoming trip. We offcially start counting down at 50 days. Last year I got a cool DISign from the Design boards that said "2009, Counting down to our Walt Disney Vacation" or something like that. I stuck some post-it's right smack in the middle of a Mickey head numbered of course from 50 days down to 1 and each night the boys would pull one off. I also added Disney jokes, trivia or whatever to each page just to make it more fun. I like the idea but I'm thinking of doing something different this year.....Anyone got any ideas??? Oh...I almost forgot..at 25 days we make a countdown chain. Yes...we like to countdown here!:laughing: Can you tell?

I thought that I would share a more detailed schedule of our trip and see what you thought. The only thing I'm not sure about right now is the EMH days. We loved them last April and if you happened to read my last TR you would know we are early birds anyway so they work perfectly for us.....except.....well you'll see.

Monday, April 12th
We'll be leaving our house around 8:00am. We decided to opt for the later flight on this day because of 1. the price (much lower) and 2. The first day is always so tiring between the 3 hour drive to the airport, the 2 hour wait before we take-off and then the almost 3 hour flight. We don't seem to get much accomplished anyway.
We should be arriving at Orlando Airport around 5:00pm. We'll proceed to the DME counter and off toward Pop Century we will go. Thought we would check in and grab a bite to eat, maybe do a little shopping, visit the arcade or even take a quick swim. (although that will depend upon the weather;))

Tuesday, April 13----EMH/Epcot day
Rise bright and early and grab some muffins, fruit etc in the food court. (using our snack credits) Head to Epcot for EMH. We went for EMH in August and loved getting to the park just as the sun was coming up. It was very beautiful. I'm sure it will be even better with the F&G Festival going on. We may decide to head back to Pop for a couple hours in the afternoon for a quick rest. (depends how the boys are feeling?) Then back to explore WS and watch Illuminations!! YAY!! I'm so excited for this! Believe it or not after 3 trips this will be our very first time seeing Illuminations.

Wednesday, April 14--Water park/DTD/Disney Quest day
We plan to hit the water park (TL or BB?--not sure yet which one?) until early afternoon. Then to DTD for dinner and Disney Quest for a few hours.

Thursday, April 15---EMH/Magic Kingdom day
Same as day 2...bright and early, muffins , fruit etc.,etc. Then head to Magic Kingdom for EMH. This is the day that makes me unsure of going during EMH. In Epcot, it's a pretty sure thing that we will probably take a quick break in the afternoon. But, with Magic Kingdom I would like to stay as long as possible....maybe no break.:scared1: We would really love to see the afternoon parade this time. (another thing we haven't experienced yet) But, yet I hear that EMH afternoon's are horrible and this is Spring Break remember? I never feel that we have enough time in Magic Kingdom and even if it's just exploring Tom Sawyer Island, or finding a place to sit and relax and people watch.;) I just really don't want to leave the park.....although we may have to depending again on how the boys feel.:confused3

Friday,April 16---Last day....Character Breakfast????, Miniature Golf?, DTD??? OR another Park day?

This last day is the day I am most unsure of. Do we take it easy and go to a character breakfast, and then maybe head over to Winter Summerland for some miniature golf (the boys love playing miniature golf!!! )Then if there's time head back to DTD for some last minute shopping. OR do we just add an extra park day?? Honestly, I'm leaning toward the first option right now. On our last trip we spent our last day at AK and although it was so much fun! In the back of my mind I was always aware of the time and if we could do this or that. Plus we were late getting back to the resort which caused alot of stress on my part. I guess I'm hoping to avoid that this time.:confused3 But on the other hand I'm sure I would really miss not visiting AK or DHS if we could. Hmmm.....

There's the itinerary so far...at least a rough draft of it anyway. Any suggestions...or thoughts??:flower3:

Random Stuff

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We kept busy here and even decided at the last minute on Saturday to take a 2 hour drive and go shopping to visit one of my favorite stores....Target! I'm sure that's not what you were expecting!!:laughing: But, for someone who rarely makes it to one because it takes 2 hours to get to (yes, 2 hours:sad2:) it's exciting!;) I ended up picking up each of the boys a few Buzz Lightyear journals from their dollar bins. I figured it would be really cool if each night while we were in Disney to write down a few favorite moments from the day.:)

We also hit Old Navy and were very happy to find that they were having 50% off their clearance prices!!:woohoo: Love a good sale!! Got a few shirts and the boys and DH each got a zip up hoodie to bring down to Disney in case it gets chilly at night. The best part....they were each about $ 4.00 a piece. We stopped and had a nice dinner before we came home which was nice since we don't splurge very often. Noah and I shared a brownie dessert....ice cream, hot fudge, caramel sauce...oh so good..but bad idea since I'm hoping to lose a few pounds before we leave.

So, yesterday after watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. (it was cute movie by the way:)) and sharing some buttered popcorn. I decided it was time to dust off the Wii fit and start getting busy.....and not to brag but I'm still the hula hoop champion!!! :rotfl: (at least in this house anyway!)
Overall, a great weekend!! :thumbsup2 Hope yours was too!!!:goodvibes

I can't wait to hear what countdown ideas you get. Ours was a calendar we crossed off every night and I'd love to borrow an idea for something different.

Your itinerary looks great! Love the relaxing travel day. You can't beat it and the Pop has so much to do.... it's nice to ease into things. Your Epcot day sounds good too -- you will love Illuminations!

For your water park/DTD/DQ day, have you considered that Blizzard Beach has the miniature golf right there? And I can't remember if you've tried Wolfgang Puck in DTD but I'd recommend it if you haven't! We went to their TS but I've heard great things about the CS too. :thumbsup2

I've never gone during Spring Break but we've never taken breaks during EMH days in the parks, and I've not really noticed a difference in crowds. I'd plan to go for the day and like you said, people watch or go to TSI if you need a break. I've also heard really great things about the Contempo Cafe CS in the Contemporary Resort. You'd be leaving the park but its just a short monorail ride over and back and would be a nice relaxing thing to do.

Taking it easy on your last day sounds good too. A character breakfast and DTD shopping, swimming and packing.... BB is close to the Pop right? I think so... maybe head back there too for the mini golf. You can always add more time to AK and DHS next time!

Too funny about Target. I'm in southern Ontario so it takes me 2 hours to get to one too! Yay for the journals!!! :dance3: Wii fit -- sigh, good idea. :upsidedow

Hey again Angie!

First....love the plans! As far as the MK day goes, it IS spring break so you'll have to keep crowds in mind, but maybe just sitting on the dock on Tom Sawyer Island will be enough of a rest for you guys. It tends to be less crowded there and it's shady. With only one day, I know you'll want to get as much in as possible.

For your last day, I'd stick with your original plan. I hate to have to watch the clock at a park so we get back to the resort in time to make the DME bus. It's just not fun....take the time to enjoy the little time you do have!

I am :lmao: at your Hula Hoop champion comment! I am the *****puted Hula Hoop Champion here as well! Yee-Ha! :cool1: I am also the ski jump champ, the marble game champ, and the bubble game (the one where you go down the river without popping it) champ! I am so competitive...if one of the boys beats my score I work hard to beat them back!

Oh...a countdown idea. Have you thought of using the Mickey Heads from Home Depot to make a calendar...then you can put cool stuff on the back like trivia, etc and turn one over each day. There are some great ideas on here...do a search and see what you can find. We just do the chain, but you already have that one!

Have a good day! :goodvibes

Hi Angie! I'll be curious to see what ideas people have for countdowns. We did the Mickey head countdown last year - 30 or so days?? We put Disney themed stickers over the number on each Mickey head. We've done the garland thing too... the kids really love pulling off a ring each day. Not sure what we'll do this year, but we probably won't start until Easter. We only leave 18 days after Easter so I may end up starting it earlier, but I don't want the kids getting too wound up about it. I'll let them look forward to Easter then we can move on to Disney!! :banana:

I'm also anxious to see what you decide about the waterparks... I still haven't decided which waterpark we'll be visiting.

I think your plans sound great, but I have to confess I'm having a little trouble getting over the 2 hour drive to Target! We have 3 Targets within a 20 minute drive (all in different directions.) I guess that is what happens when you live in the middle of the suburbia that is the Baltimore Washington corridor.

Back to business. I see your point about skipping the parks on your last day. A character meal and minature golf sounds like fun to me. The mini golf is over by the Boardwalk area so you could also walk around there. It would also save you some moolah not to add that extra day to your ticket. It isn't like adding a 7th day which is basically nothing. Adding on a 3rd day is still the big bucks. Sorry I have no ideas for countdown charts. I'm just boring and write the number of days on my calendar.

Your schedule looks great Angie! I would love to try one of the min golf courses! I too am trying to think of a fun countdown. My friend and neighbor has one of the Cricuts, she has the Mickey heads and Disney font. She also has the Princess and Cars cartridge, but I think for the countdown I am going to stick with Mickey! I am either going to do a 50 or 30 day countdown. I know Gabe will get really into it and if he is then Helen will too! Great finds at Target and Old Navy!! Don't you just love January Clearance sales!!!! Can't wait to hear what you decide for your last day!!!

I can't wait to hear what countdown ideas you get. Ours was a calendar we crossed off every night and I'd love to borrow an idea for something different.
I'm excited to read some countdown ideas too! I know that there is one using the Mickey heads at Home Depot and I was actually going to try it for last trip but just never got over there to get any. Besides, I can't seem to find the thread that I saw the calendar on.:headache: I'll have to do some searching today!:thumbsup2
Your itinerary looks great! Love the relaxing travel day. You can't beat it and the Pop has so much to do.... it's nice to ease into things. Your Epcot day sounds good too -- you will love Illuminations!
I agree...Pop does have a lot to do!!!! There is so much to see, I don't think that after 3 visits we've seen everything yet! The boys enjoyed our scavenger hunt so much last time. I'm thinking of doing it again. Hmmm....I just need to think of a whole new list. There are certainly enough things to find at Pop!!:laughing:
Can't wait for Illuminations!! So excited!! It's one of the things I am looking most forward to this trip!!:thumbsup2
For your water park/DTD/DQ day, have you considered that Blizzard Beach has the miniature golf right there? And I can't remember if you've tried Wolfgang Puck in DTD but I'd recommend it if you haven't! We went to their TS but I've heard great things about the CS too. :thumbsup2
Thanks for the idea about the miniature golf being right next to BB. I had forgotten that. Hmm....That may be something to consider instead of doing it on our last day. Love Wolfgang Puck CS in DTD!! We visited last April! The food was so yummy and because they bring the food to you. It feels like you are actually eating at a TS restaurant!:thumbsup2 Right now, we are trying to decide between there and Earl of Sandwich? Have you eaten there before? I can't remember from your TR?
I've never gone during Spring Break but we've never taken breaks during EMH days in the parks, and I've not really noticed a difference in crowds. I'd plan to go for the day and like you said, people watch or go to TSI if you need a break. I've also heard really great things about the Contempo Cafe CS in the Contemporary Resort. You'd be leaving the park but its just a short monorail ride over and back and would be a nice relaxing thing to do.
I really like the idea of the EMH on our Magic Kingdom day. We were able to do so much that morning. I guess I shouldn't underestimate the boys and assume they need to go back to the resort and just play it by ear this trip. There seems to be lots of places to rest around MK and what a good idea about hopping on the monorail to eat at the CS place at the CR. It just might be the break that we need!!:thumbsup2
Too funny about Target. I'm in southern Ontario so it takes me 2 hours to get to one too! Yay for the journals!!! :dance3: Wii fit -- sigh, good idea. :upsidedow
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has to drive 2 hours to get to Target.;)

Hey again Angie!

First....love the plans! As far as the MK day goes, it IS spring break so you'll have to keep crowds in mind, but maybe just sitting on the dock on Tom Sawyer Island will be enough of a rest for you guys. It tends to be less crowded there and it's shady. With only one day, I know you'll want to get as much in as possible.

Hi Missy!! Yeah, that's what we were thinking. We've never been to TSI before although we have wanted to each trip. Since we always seem to leave the park after lunch there hasn't been enough time when we get back later on. Your TR makes it sound like so much fun! I'm sure the boys would love it!!!:thumbsup2
For your last day, I'd stick with your original plan. I hate to have to watch the clock at a park so we get back to the resort in time to make the DME bus. It's just not fun....take the time to enjoy the little time you do have!
I agree. Last trip, I kept thinking should we go on this? Should we do that? Will we have enough time? I do not like to rush and it was just too stressful. I was literally repacking our suitcases to make room for extra souvenirs we bought while we were sitting on the benches waiting for the DME to pull up. It was crazy!!!:sad2:
I am :lmao: at your Hula Hoop champion comment! I am the *****puted Hula Hoop Champion here as well! Yee-Ha! :cool1: I am also the ski jump champ, the marble game champ, and the bubble game (the one where you go down the river without popping it) champ! I am so competitive...if one of the boys beats my score I work hard to beat them back!
That's so funny, Missy!!:rotfl: You sound just like me! I'm super competitive!! I hate it when one of the boys beats me and just like you I keep practicing until I can get that higher score again!! I am also the ski jump champion!! I love that one!! Still working on the bubble game and marble game....Nick is really good at those!!
Oh...a countdown idea. Have you thought of using the Mickey Heads from Home Depot to make a calendar...then you can put cool stuff on the back like trivia, etc and turn one over each day. There are some great ideas on here...do a search and see what you can find. We just do the chain, but you already have that one!
I had seen the Mickey Heads on another PTR. I can't remember which one??:confused3 It looked really cute!! I think I will search for that today!!:thumbsup2

Hi Angie! I'll be curious to see what ideas people have for countdowns. We did the Mickey head countdown last year - 30 or so days?? We put Disney themed stickers over the number on each Mickey head. We've done the garland thing too... the kids really love pulling off a ring each day. Not sure what we'll do this year, but we probably won't start until Easter. We only leave 18 days after Easter so I may end up starting it earlier, but I don't want the kids getting too wound up about it. I'll let them look forward to Easter then we can move on to Disney!! :banana:

I'm also anxious to see what you decide about the waterparks... I still haven't decided which waterpark we'll be visiting.

Hi Amy,
I like the stickers over the Mickey head countdown...hmmm. We usually put one countdown upstairs on the boys bedroom door and they do it each night before they go to bed and then when the trip gets much closer we put the chain in the kitchen and they love to pull it off before breakfast each morning!

Good idea about waiting so that your kids will be excited for Easter. We should do that. We always seem to go around Easter so I haven't really thought about it. I guess we just try and put away all our Disney excitement and just concentrate on the holiday at least for that day anyway.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

I think your plans sound great, but I have to confess I'm having a little trouble getting over the 2 hour drive to Target! We have 3 Targets within a 20 minute drive (all in different directions.) I guess that is what happens when you live in the middle of the suburbia that is the Baltimore Washington corridor.

Back to business. I see your point about skipping the parks on your last day. A character meal and minature golf sounds like fun to me. The mini golf is over by the Boardwalk area so you could also walk around there. It would also save you some moolah not to add that extra day to your ticket. It isn't like adding a 7th day which is basically nothing. Adding on a 3rd day is still the big bucks. Sorry I have no ideas for countdown charts. I'm just boring and write the number of days on my calendar.

3 different Targets around!! Wow!! It's crazy that we have to drive 2 hours to get to Target, even Old Navy!! Sadly, the closest Disney Store is 3 hours from us.:sad2: I guess that's what you get for living in such small town. Oh well....

If we were adding on to anything other than a 2 day pass, I wouldn't even hesitate but all that extra for such a small amount of time in the park is what's swaying me to stick with the last day being a non-park day.
Your schedule looks great Angie! I would love to try one of the min golf courses! I too am trying to think of a fun countdown. My friend and neighbor has one of the Cricuts, she has the Mickey heads and Disney font. She also has the Princess and Cars cartridge, but I think for the countdown I am going to stick with Mickey! I am either going to do a 50 or 30 day countdown. I know Gabe will get really into it and if he is then Helen will too! Great finds at Target and Old Navy!! Don't you just love January Clearance sales!!!! Can't wait to hear what you decide for your last day!!!

Thanks, Beth!! The boys love to play miniature golf and unfortunately, there isn't very many places they can play it around here. I thought it might be something fun and different for us to do while we are down there.

I've wanted one of those of Cricuts! They look so cool! I'd stick with Mickey too! ;)

Love January Clearance sales!!!! They are the best!! I used to sell on ebay and was able to get soooo much stuff and then resell it for a really good profit. Plus it's always a bonus when I can find great things for the boys. It's sad though....I think their closets are stuffed fuller than mine!!!:rotfl:

Morning Angie,

I, too, like the looks of your Itinerary. I know you'll hate to miss the opportunity to add another park to your day but I also know that you would be watching the clock all day wondering what you could squeeze in before having to leave.

We have never done the mini-putt at Disney but that's always something we say we are going to do. I'm anxious to see how you guys like it.

I have a picture of our Mickey Head countdown calendar in one of the first posts of my trip report. I took a large piece of poster board and made the 31 day calendar. Each day had a different Mickey head on it. In the top part, I printed off a picture of a Disney character to represent each one of us. It wasn't anything elaborate but it was a fun way to count down the days.

Morning Angie,

I, too, like the looks of your Itinerary. I know you'll hate to miss the opportunity to add another park to your day but I also know that you would be watching the clock all day wondering what you could squeeze in before having to leave.

We have never done the mini-putt at Disney but that's always something we say we are going to do. I'm anxious to see how you guys like it.

I have a picture of our Mickey Head countdown calendar in one of the first posts of my trip report. I took a large piece of poster board and made the 31 day calendar. Each day had a different Mickey head on it. In the top part, I printed off a picture of a Disney character to represent each one of us. It wasn't anything elaborate but it was a fun way to count down the days.

Hi Lisa!!!:goodvibes

I really hate the idea of having to miss going to another park if we could. But, I realize that we can't do everything in one trip especially when we only have 5 days to work with.

I'm really excited to try mini-putt. Now, I just need to figure out what day to squeeze it into. (thinking the last day...but not sure??)

Now, that I think of it. It may have been your TR that I saw the Mickey Head Countdown Calendar. I'll have to go back and take a look. Thanks!!!:)

Hi again!! Yes, I should be doing laundry, or working on some homework or at least doing something productive. But....I had to share....75 days today!!!:cool1: That's a pretty big milestone, especially when a couple weeks ago, there wasn't a trip yet, a ticker,or PTR. So YAY!! :yay:

As far as an update goes....I realized after reading back through my PTR that I had forgotten to mention what we're celebrating this trip. As you all know Disney has extended their Year of Celebrations promotion. I am so happy they did because.....DH and I will celebrating our 15th anniversary this year! That's probably one of the reasons that I have been pushing so hard to go back again. It just seemed meant to be.:goodvibes

It's so hard to believe how quickly 15 years have passed..wow! We met when I was a senior in high school. He was 3 years older than me and worked with a good friend of mine. She thought we had alot in common and set us up on a blind date!:scared1: But, it obviously worked out and here we are all these years later with 2 wonderful little boys. I feel very blessed that I found someone who's such a great husband,and dad, who is so supportive of everything I do and who can put up with my Disney obsession..and trust me that takes alot of patience!!:laughing:

Anyway..up next---Why we love the Flower and Garden Festival--w/pics!

Hi again!! Yes, I should be doing laundry, or working on some homework or at least doing something productive. But....I had to share....75 days today!!!:cool1: That's a pretty big milestone, especially when a couple weeks ago, there wasn't a trip yet, a ticker,or PTR. So YAY!! :yay:

:dance3: <---- that's the 75 day dance ;)

DH and I will celebrating our 15th anniversary this year!

Happy Anniversary! :lovestruc Awesome way to celebrate it!

Here are a couple pictures of our countdown calendars from last year - we made one for each of the boys. They actually helped make them:

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Okay my friend....let's make sure that you're counting down the days my way. You don't count today because....it's today. And you don't count the day you leave because....it's the day you leave. You only count the days in between!

75 days is going to fly, trust me!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was at 100 days and now I'm 2 weeks away:scared1::cool1:

:dance3: <---- that's the 75 day dance ;)
Happy Anniversary! :lovestruc Awesome way to celebrate it!
Yay for 75 days!!:yay: Ahhh....thanks for the anniversary wishes!!:goodvibes....and I couldn't agree more!!!
Here are a couple pictures of our countdown calendars from last year - we made one for each of the boys. They actually helped make them:

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics, Amy!! They are exactly what I'm looking for!! So cute!!:thumbsup2 I like that you made them for each of your boys...what a great idea!!

Okay my friend....let's make sure that you're counting down the days my way. You don't count today because....it's today. And you don't count the day you leave because....it's the day you leave. You only count the days in between!

Yup, that's exactly how we countdown here too!!:goodvibes

75 days is going to fly, trust me!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was at 100 days and now I'm 2 weeks away:scared1::cool1:

Oh...I hope so!!! Since we normally start planning much earlier- at least 180 days out. It already seems close to me.;) Only 2 weeks for you...you must be sooooo excited!!!:woohoo:

Yay for 75 days! :banana: That is so cool you are celebrating your anniversary too. Make sure you pick up some of the free anniversary buttons! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see the F&GF pics.

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Those are adorable!

Woo-Hoo! Only 75 Days!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

And a very happy 15th Anniversary to you and your hubby! Jeff and I will celebrate 18 this August. What a blessing to have such a long and happy marriage...especially by today's standards! And with us Disney freaks no less! ;)

Can't wait to see what you decide for countdown calendars...I'm sure they'll be adorable!

Oh...and we have snow today...how about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter