Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They don't show Criminal Minds online. :(

On man, I chewed off all my fingernails and then when Hotch found you know who, I just started bawling! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I said a few posts back how Thomas Gibson, who plays Hotch, played a character on Chicago Hope, that was, "Very intense and a lot of depth. He was great. You knew this guy had real acting range." Well, tonight proved what I was talking about. ::yes:: This is Emmy winning material for him.

But, I hated how this story went for Hotch. :sad1:

can anyone give a synopsis???? Is this is non-spoiler thread???

We should white it out, becasue is is an episode the other time zones should see first, instead of read it.

Have you been following the storyline of the Reaper? I need to figure out where to catch you up from. The beginning of this thread talked about the Reaper, too.

Yes, I saw the episodes on the Reaper. I just missed tonight-too much T-Day cooking.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG, DANG, DANG!!!!! :headache:

I know. Chriminal Minds airs on CBS, but, when I checked online for past episodes, I found the production company is actually owned by ABC. :confused: So CBS.com doesn't show episodes. And I guess, because it's not technically an ABC show, they don't show it on their website either. :confused3

This is our favourite show, but tonight was just too much...We just finished watching and DH both have tears in our eyes...OMG! This was a horrible show...

Tiger

Okay, here is a SPOILER. Read this ONLY if you want to find out what happens in tonight's episode. West Coasters might want to wait to watch it. Either way, have plenty of Kleenex ready. :sad: I suppose I could have summed it up in two sentences. But, if you love the show like I do, it would be a great injustice as it would lose a lot. You'll know what I mean after you read below. . .

You know then that Hotch's wife, Hayley & son are in hiding, in FBI protective custody, from the Reaper.

Meanwhile Hotch and the team found out where the Reapers hideout was. They were minutes away from catching him, when he found out and escaped.

At the Reapers home, the Hotch & the Team had learned that somehow, the Reaper had found out who the U.S. Marshall security guy was who was personally assigned to protect Hayley & their son, Jack.

Hotch rushed over to find the U.S. Marshall had been shot in several places and torture-stabbed, Reaper-style :scared1:, to keep him alive while he tried to get Hayley & Jack's hideout location.

Even though he was viciously tortured, the U.S. Marshall never gave up her whereabouts. That's when the Reaper figured the Marshall would have her phone number somewhere on his cell phone.

He was able to get through to Hayley. He told her that her U.S. Marshall guy was dead & that Hotch was dead too. (So she wouldn't call him.) He told her he had been assigned to her now and wanted her to wait for him somewhere, so he could then go get her & Jack. Then he took the U.S. Marshall's cellphone with him.

Hotch called that cell phone. He was talking to the Reaper on the phone when Hayley called the Reaper to tell him she was waiting at the location he told then to go to. He was able to figure out that the Reaper had her go back to their own home. He had set it up all along. To kill those Hotch loves, in his very own home.

The Reaper allowed Hayley to call Hotch on the speaker phone. She realized right away she & Jack were with the Reaper. Jack doesn't really react, but he knew something was wrong by her reaction.

Hotch said over the speakerphone, "Jack, work the case with me." The little kid stood up, went over to the phone and said, "Daddy is this guy a bad guy?"

Hotch said "Yes. :sad1: I need you to work the case with me. Give Mommy a big hug first." :sad1:

Jack gave Hayley a big, huge hug. :hug: Then said, "Okay, Daddy. I'm working the case now," and calmly walked out of the room.

The Reaper let him go, as he needed to kill Hayley first with Hotch listening. He shoots her several times. Hotch just drops the phone & is :sad:

Hotch finally makes it home. He sees a trail of blood and finally finds Hayley lying on the floor. He and the Reaper get into a HUGE, long struggle. The Reaper threatens to kill Hotch then find & kill his son, too, after he's dead. That's when Hotch totally loses it. He ends up viciously pummeling the Reaper to death for all he did to Hayley, himself, when he was tortured, the U.S. Marshall, and to make sure his son will remain safe.

Morgan & the team show up as the Reaper's head must be a bloody pulp. There's blood all over Hotch from him. Morgan didn't even have to do a pulse check when he was pulling Hotch off; he told Hotch the Reaper was dead. :eek:

Hotch immediately runs into another room. There is a flashback to a time when his son made a hiding place in the room. Hotch was working in the room at the time & happened to hear him hiding. He takes a peek. Little Jack says, "Daddy, I'm working the case with you!" Flashback fades.

Hotch goes to the hiding spot, finds little Jack is all right. :hug:

But, Hayley had died, almost instantly from one of the shots. :sad: :sad: :sad:

In an FBI hearing, Hotch's actions are exonerated. He was considered justified for his actions in killing the Reaper.

:sad1:

Thank you for the great synopsis Imzadi. Sounds like an intense episode. SOOOOOO glad his son is okay though.

I missed last weeks show. Did it have anything in it leading up to last night's episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter