• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cribs/pack n plays

Stayed there last week wasn’t a pack and play in the closet but one call to housekeeping and within minutes we had that and a high chair delivered. Our hall closet was locked. Wanted a broom cause hello?? Campground right? Dirt gets tracked in all day long LOL. Again called housekeeping and within minutes someone came and unlocked the closet, removed broom and dust pan, and sure did lock that closet tight again. BTW, broom left A LOT to be desired :D:D:D
How did you call directly to housekeeping? We thought about bringing a pack n play in case but don’t really want to

Okay thanks! A lot of the resorts now got rid of the housekeeping button so you end up calling a call center
I called the front desk for something and was rerouted to call center. Guess it might depend if no one answers wherever you dial?

I called the front desk for something and was rerouted to call center. Guess it might depend if no one answers wherever you dial?
I’d rather just drive the golf cart over and ask honestly than try to deal with calling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter