Cribs/pack n plays

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me if the cabin already has a crib or pack n play already in it? I’ve tried to call Disney so many times and can’t get through to anyone. I wanted to also request a cabin away from the busses and to note my son’s first birthday but I just can’t get through

Pack n play.... Not in room , call once you get a room number. It will be delivered ,but you have a cabin # first.
A cabin away from buses should be easy.. Everyone wants to be CLOSE to the bus stop.
Resorts have button but no other items. They do not do cards anymore. Parks have the buttons also .

Can someone please tell me if the cabin already has a crib or pack n play already in it? I’ve tried to call Disney so many times and can’t get through to anyone. I wanted to also request a cabin away from the busses and to note my son’s first birthday but I just can’t get through
times we have needed pack n play was in hall closet

Pack n play.... Not in room , call once you get a room number. It will be delivered ,but you have a cabin # first.
A cabin away from buses should be easy.. Everyone wants to be CLOSE to the bus stop.
Resorts have button but no other items. They do not do cards anymore. Parks have the buttons also .
I guess I’m not sure what number to call. Does the fort have their own number? I can’t get through to anyone on the reservation line.

We’re not taking any buses and don’t want the noise to wake our son up from naps.

Thank you! I thought I read somewhere that there was one in there already. We don’t want to bring ours from home. How recently did you stay there?
been awhile since we had a little one and did not check last trip as we did not need. she heads to kindergarten this August been once since but never checked

I guess I’m not sure what number to call. Does the fort have their own number? I can’t get through to anyone on the reservation line.

We’re not taking any buses and don’t want the noise to wake our son up from naps.
if I remember correctly you would call the housekeeping number not the front desk. for noise question if you have time before trip I would start using a white noise machine while he sleeps to cover the noise. granted you do not have as much noise as a hotel but you can have cars coming and going on your loop even if not near bus. there are 20 or more cabins on loop and it is a one way drive. all calls even when there go to call center not even on grounds. bedroom is at far end of cabin from loop drive but can be heard. I would be more worried about afternoon noises of kids going out of loop or playing in the loop area as it is a campground not a hotel parking lot

if I remember correctly you would call the housekeeping number not the front desk. for noise question if you have time before trip I would start using a white noise machine while he sleeps to cover the noise. granted you do not have as much noise as a hotel but you can have cars coming and going on your loop even if not near bus. there are 20 or more cabins on loop and it is a one way drive. all calls even when there go to call center not even on grounds. bedroom is at far end of cabin from loop drive but can be heard. I would be more worried about afternoon noises of kids going out of loop or playing in the loop area as it is a campground not a hotel parking lot
He sleeps with a pretty loud noise machine already and we plan to bring that with. Hopefully it’s enough to cover outside noise up.

Do they give the housekeeping number in the room somewhere? I’m kind of nervous for him to be in a pack n play because he moves a lot in his sleep and they can be noisy

He sleeps with a pretty loud noise machine already and we plan to bring that with. Hopefully it’s enough to cover outside noise up.

Do they give the housekeeping number in the room somewhere? I’m kind of nervous for him to be in a pack n play because he moves a lot in his sleep and they can be noisy
as far as I know no cribs at the Fort. his noise machine should cover and I bet even the buses. not sure where you could fit a crib other than in kitchen area and that would be towards the front of cabin. not sure how well the rails would work on bottom bunk as one grandson hated rails and would kick them out as they are only held by weight of mattress not screwed in. best way I can describe a cabin is a single wide mobile home shape and size wise with a nice sized wooden deck attached think steps to the deck

as far as I know no cribs at the Fort. his noise machine should cover and I bet even the buses. not sure where you could fit a crib other than in kitchen area and that would be towards the front of cabin. not sure how well the rails would work on bottom bunk as one grandson hated rails and would kick them out as they are only held by weight of mattress not screwed in. best way I can describe a cabin is a single wide mobile home shape and size wise with a nice sized wooden deck attached think steps to the deck
Can the pack n play fit in the bedroom? We’re just gonna have to deal with it. Hopefully he sleeps okay. I did think about a bed rail for a second and I could sleep with him but he really doesn’t sleep well with us unless we’re in a recliner

Can the pack n play fit in the bedroom? We’re just gonna have to deal with it. Hopefully he sleeps okay. I did think about a bed rail for a second and I could sleep with him but he really doesn’t sleep well with us unless we’re in a recliner
pack n play just fits. we have used between bed and bunk but you could not use area between the beds. older sister used the upper bunk and mom and dad climbed into bed from the foot end. if you end up going bed rail route look at putting him on bottom bunk and you guys in the bed. keep that in mind as a plan B if pack n play does not work as I do not see a regular crib fitting anywhere but the kitchen area. ps plan on first night being rough because of sleeping somewhere new. been true of all my kids and grandkids every trip anywhere. so yes it is a been there done it type thing as we travel as large family group. last trip we were a group of 14 ranging from 4 months to 70 plus. 6 of us in one cabin, 2 adults in another cabin and last family of 6 in a rental travel trailer. your trip will be what you make it. last thing to keep in mind do not know if you make photo books but if you do make a second one just for your son. did this with one grandson and he still "remembers" his baby trip. of course his memories are from his book but he knew what he did that trip. have a great trip and as hard as it is to do quit worrying about it as it will be a great family time. tell us about your trip after it happens

pack n play just fits. we have used between bed and bunk but you could not use area between the beds. older sister used the upper bunk and mom and dad climbed into bed from the foot end. if you end up going bed rail route look at putting him on bottom bunk and you guys in the bed. keep that in mind as a plan B if pack n play does not work as I do not see a regular crib fitting anywhere but the kitchen area. ps plan on first night being rough because of sleeping somewhere new. been true of all my kids and grandkids every trip anywhere. so yes it is a been there done it type thing as we travel as large family group. last trip we were a group of 14 ranging from 4 months to 70 plus. 6 of us in one cabin, 2 adults in another cabin and last family of 6 in a rental travel trailer. your trip will be what you make it. last thing to keep in mind do not know if you make photo books but if you do make a second one just for your son. did this with one grandson and he still "remembers" his baby trip. of course his memories are from his book but he knew what he did that trip. have a great trip and as hard as it is to do quit worrying about it as it will be a great family time. tell us about your trip after it happens
I’m having pretty realistic expectations about his sleep. We plan to take each day really slow and just let him enjoy everything. We’re local, about an hour away, so we’re just doing 3 nights to see how he does

I’m having pretty realistic expectations about his sleep. We plan to take each day really slow and just let him enjoy everything. We’re local, about an hour away, so we’re just doing 3 nights to see how he does
we are 20 hour plus away and yes we drive and camp on the way. and that includes other places besides Disney. for us a short trip is 5 hours one way. kids/grandkids never know how long a trip they are in for. last Disney trip did have a couple of kids who were not happy getting back in carseats the second day but we made it. trying to figure out something for this summer but not sure if going to work out

we are 20 hour plus away and yes we drive and camp on the way. and that includes other places besides Disney. for us a short trip is 5 hours one way. kids/grandkids never know how long a trip they are in for. last Disney trip did have a couple of kids who were not happy getting back in carseats the second day but we made it. trying to figure out something for this summer but not sure if going to work out
We’re gonna have a tough time just driving the hour to get there. He absolutely hates the car. He’s good for the first 10 minutes or so then mostly cries the rest of the time. I think he doesn’t like sitting still long

We’re gonna have a tough time just driving the hour to get there. He absolutely hates the car. He’s good for the first 10 minutes or so then mostly cries the rest of the time. I think he doesn’t like sitting still long
youngest grandson to this day will not sleep in car even over night rides. has stayed awake leaving at midnight and not sleeping before getting in car. was awake the whole trip and feel asleep in stroller walking in the parking lot to the park. did great all night just did not sleep like his big brothers. he is still that way 7 going on 8, he was even 3 weeks early at birth

We stayed in the cabin last summer when my son was 8 months old. I dreaded the sleep since he only slept in his crib by then and he slept through the night, but he did great. It took him longer to fall asleep and he woke up a few times, but by the 2nd night he was great. We had him nap in our pack and play a few times beforehand to get him used to it, and bought a mattress from Amazon so he didn't have to sleep on the uncomfortable pad. I'm more worried about him this summer when he'll be 18 months because he's a lot bigger. :P We put the pack and play at the foot of the bunk so we could walk in between the beds.

We stayed in the cabin last summer when my son was 8 months old. I dreaded the sleep since he only slept in his crib by then and he slept through the night, but he did great. It took him longer to fall asleep and he woke up a few times, but by the 2nd night he was great. We had him nap in our pack and play a few times beforehand to get him used to it, and bought a mattress from Amazon so he didn't have to sleep on the uncomfortable pad. I'm more worried about him this summer when he'll be 18 months because he's a lot bigger. :P We put the pack and play at the foot of the bunk so we could walk in between the beds.
Thanks! Was there a pack n play already in your cabin? Our son doesn’t sleep through the night so we’re pretty used to it lol. He never has. He’s got silent reflux issues that usually wake him a few times at night and early in the morning. My husband and I plan to take turns sleeping on the pullout in the living room to get some sleep. I think we’ll have him nap in his at home like you did to see what happens. I think it moves a lot and bothers him.

Thanks! Was there a pack n play already in your cabin? Our son doesn’t sleep through the night so we’re pretty used to it lol. He never has. He’s got silent reflux issues that usually wake him a few times at night and early in the morning. My husband and I plan to take turns sleeping on the pullout in the living room to get some sleep. I think we’ll have him nap in his at home like you did to see what happens. I think it moves a lot and bothers him.

Aww, poor guy. We were so lucky we never had reflux issues. I didn't see a pack and play in the cabin but I also didn't check the hallway closet (I didn't realize it opened!). We brought ours. We were able to request high chairs though.

Aww, poor guy. We were so lucky we never had reflux issues. I didn't see a pack and play in the cabin but I also didn't check the hallway closet (I didn't realize it opened!). We brought ours. We were able to request high chairs though.
That’s good to know about high chairs. We planned to bring one but I’m not sure if it’ll even be tall enough for him to reach the table there. It’s one you strap on the chair

Stayed there last week wasn’t a pack and play in the closet but one call to housekeeping and within minutes we had that and a high chair delivered. Our hall closet was locked. Wanted a broom cause hello?? Campground right? Dirt gets tracked in all day long LOL. Again called housekeeping and within minutes someone came and unlocked the closet, removed broom and dust pan, and sure did lock that closet tight again. BTW, broom left A LOT to be desired :D:D:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter