Create your own Vinylmation - Large

MamaJessie

DIS Veteran
Saw them for $40 and my kids wanted them but that is a bit much for something to have them collect autographs on.

Well today I saw them for 19.99 at the disney store and I had the $20 off $40 coupon for pre-ordering Tangled.

So I got them for $10 each!!:banana::banana:

They also had small create your owns on clearance for 2.99

..I preordered online and have not gotten the 20 off 40 yet..how is that supposed to happen???

This was at the store. When I preordered I received some lithographs and a coupon for $10 off anything or $20 off of $40 when I picked the movie up at the store. It's the same I offer I have used at the store for Beauty and the Beast, TS3, and Princess and the Frog.

Oooh, I've been looking for a large white one forever. The Disney Store online always seems to be out of stock. Thanks for the tip!

SO glad I saw this!!! I got a red one for $15 (well free b/c I had a $15 code ;) ) and two Tangled shirts for my girls to wear in the parks for $20 yay!!!! Gotta put them away for the Trip!!! Only have to get one for the female characters now!! ( I have SIX months to catch one or two more on sale LOL )

Thanks OP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter