Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Bigsis1970

Sorry I missed your b-day...hope it was a good one...I was on vacation in Disney :woohoo:, And I never got a chance to mail your envie. My hubby put it in the mail today for you. Its a good size one and I will have another heavy one to go out on MOnday.

JKCT - been receiving your envies just fine....:cheer2:

HMCFALL sorry but ur mail will be late cuz it was sent back to me since postage wasnt enough. i am sooo sorry.. and i will be mailing them out tomorrow early morning. PLEASE FORGIVE ME:sad2:

Mickeym96 ~ Envie arrived today! :thumbsup2

Saved $7.10 at Meijer tonight and came out with $7.00 worth of catalina's for my next purchase along with another $5 off a $50 gift card catalina! :woohoo:

Belle 2211 ~ Get with me my neighbor just gave me 2 mo of coupons she has been saving but they arent clipped. I will sort and go thru them if you want and will send them out either a little bit at a time or tie them to my dog and let him run to you. Not sure whats exspired yet or whatever but HOLY COUPONS gf we got the Mother Load :lmao::rotfl2:
~Tonya ~

Holy cow! That's INSANE!!!

We are now wrapping Rebekah in bubble wrap. She fell at school and messed up her ankle . Went for an xray and waiting on the results if she tries to step on it its "Crunchy"
::: Bangs head on desk:::::

Oh no! Poor thing! Cunchy doesn't sound good!

:goodvibes tried to post a pic of the coupon but cant get it to post. ok I counted 28 fliers !! :cool1:
Not sure how to send this many though.. Anyone know what to do? I want to be fair about this :confused3

So I'm not sure if this is allowed but can you just send them as fliers and not clip them in a larger/wider envelope and send it media mail (just make sure there are no notes in it)? This could be a special thing that I could then send to the next person, only cutting what I want and leaving the rest still in the flyer shape? It would take longer to get to each person, but since it's extra it wouldn't matter and it'd be cheaper

So I'm not sure if this is allowed but can you just send them as fliers and not clip them in a larger/wider envelope and send it media mail (just make sure there are no notes in it)? This could be a special thing that I could then send to the next person, only cutting what I want and leaving the rest still in the flyer shape? It would take longer to get to each person, but since it's extra it wouldn't matter and it'd be cheaper

As long as it's ok with you and her, it's fine with me. However, I have a feeling with the short expirations that appear on so many coupons now you'll find a lot of the older inserts she's been given won't be worth mailing even at the media rate. Also take into consideration that media mail is slower than first class mail. I'll let you two decide what you want to do. :)

10/15
$27.70

Alot were exspired ( darn it ) but I still have alot. Maybe 1/2 inch stack on my desk. Not sure if it would be cheaper to cut them first though.. was thinking of sending the ones that exspire on the 30th in reg mail so they get to you faster and maybe ask about media mail for the others? Not sure how it will work but will try.
On a side note Rebekahs ankle was fine just sprained TG. Told her she runs again at school I will wack both legs. Plus she dosent realize it but we are trying to take them to universal the first week in dec. ( opps can i post that here ?):confused3

Alot were exspired ( darn it ) but I still have alot. Maybe 1/2 inch stack on my desk. Not sure if it would be cheaper to cut them first though.. was thinking of sending the ones that exspire on the 30th in reg mail so they get to you faster and maybe ask about media mail for the others? Not sure how it will work but will try.
On a side note Rebekahs ankle was fine just sprained TG. Told her she runs again at school I will wack both legs. Plus she dosent realize it but we are trying to take them to universal the first week in dec. ( opps can i post that here ?):confused3

For the coupons, send them the cheapest way! You don't live far from me, so it wouldn't take too long to get them. And I'm glad your daughters ankle is fine!

got 2 nice and chunky envies from my coupon buddy Illumfan :cool1: got good coupons again too !! Hubby is loving the Subway coupon :)

Belle2211 Honestly your envies are going to be huge now..
Will also look and see if anyone needs anything and will ask for there emails if I find anything. :lmao: My desk is full of stacks of coupons Will take a pic but dont think I can post it..
~Tonya~

Eyor44 thank you so much for the sweet birthday greetings and birthday coupons! That was so thoughtful of you and it made my day :goodvibes

Em

LORIABIL- I didn't get your envelope last week, no worries though as I got 2 envies Thursday. Thank you!

EMAW- Got your envie out on Wed. Saw that your birthday is this week so I wanted to send a big envie out to you. I had it already to go to take to the PO on Monday, until my husband reminded me that it was a holiday :o , and then on Tuesday he worked overtime so I couldn't make it over to the PO before they closed :sad1:. Sorry, but I hope there is some good ones in there for you! And hope you have a great birthday! :bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter