Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

baililan, I mailed your envie yesterday. I forgot to post yesterday.

hulagirl87...i have not sent an envie yet this week. i will try tomorrow. between the holiday, helping a neighbor build a storage building over the long weekend and dealing with a sick 18 month old i just haven't had a chance to get to the coupons. i only had a single p&g insert this week anyway.

savings...
7/1 $21.10 lowes foods
7/1 $26.73 target
7/1 $7.00 bj's

Today I scored some big deals at CVS! Thanks to clearance! I got 30 bottles of Gatorade, 4 Hallmark cars, 2 boxes of Cascade, 2 bags of Skittles, 1 box of Visine eye drops, 1 Bounce Dryer Bar, 3 bottles of Dawn, 1 can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray and 2-Ten Packs of AA Batteries for $1.75!!! Wooooo Hoooo! I saved $49.75 in coupons and $122.00 in store savings! WOW!!!

:woohoo:

WOW! Totally awesome savings my friend! :banana:

7/6
$3.00

Just stopping by to remind my sender Donna that no envelope went out this week. Nothing in the paper, and nothing from my sender. I've already got coupons ready for this week though!

Got your large envie today! :cool1:

Thank you!!

Hi Crista,

I sent an envie out today, ended up with four papers this weekend and decided to get a head start ;)

Em

I did not mail an envie this week. I didn't get a Sunday paper (we were away over the weekend). I'll try to round up some extra coupons so that my next envie is a good one.

Today I scored some big deals at CVS! Thanks to clearance! I got 30 bottles of Gatorade, 4 Hallmark cars, 2 boxes of Cascade, 2 bags of Skittles, 1 box of Visine eye drops, 1 Bounce Dryer Bar, 3 bottles of Dawn, 1 can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray and 2-Ten Packs of AA Batteries for $1.75!!! Wooooo Hoooo! I saved $49.75 in coupons and $122.00 in store savings! WOW!!!

:woohoo:
Wowzers, you did great! I bet the CVS folks were stunned :)

39.81 in coupons at Shop Rite! (4 boxes of diapers)

I love this train! I don't get the P&G insert in my area so I wouldn't get all the wonderful Pampers coupons! This train really helps my budget :goodvibes
Have you tried buying your Pampers on Amazon.mom? we buy Pampers too and even with coupons, I still get them for much less if I buy online, plus it gives me Amazon prime for free. Let me know if you need help on how to do it!

JUNE TOTAL TRAIN SAVINGS: $3,346.09
honeybunches $311.38
I am happy to give monthly totals to anyone - just ask:thumbsup2
Thanks so much for all the work you do to get the totals! i love it when you update with this info, it's so helpful :)
got from sumlthomp :)not coupon, but used $35 gift cards I "earned" at mypoints at California Pizza Kitichen for dinner the other day. Love paying less for things:lovestruc
Yay! I love earning giftcards.

If any of you are on RecycleBank, check the rewards----they have coupons for free McDonald's smoothies, oatmeal, and ice cream cones! You can earn enough points to get at least one by doing the Green Your Vacation and Aveeno activities.
Oh, and another good one---under Home & Electronics, there is a $2 off coupon for Earth Friendly Products for only 20 points!

I will be sending the July newsletter out to everyone in a day or two now that we've got 243 pages in our current train thread. :thumbsup2 I have a feeling one of the mods might be locking this thread in the very near future as we get closer and closer to 250 pages. I will post a link to the new train thread in the newsletter and hope everyone will find us without too much trouble. :) Please bookmark it for easy access in the future. Have a great weekend! :goodvibes

We went on vacation last week and I forgot to post before I left. Sorry :confused3

I sent a large envie before I left and another one yesterday. Should be back on schedule next week.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!