Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Package is on it's way! It's a big one this week.

My neighbor brought over a HUGE stack of coupons last night. I got through some of them, but not all!

Happy Shopping!!

Welcome aboard:wave2:

JUNE TOTAL TRAIN SAVINGS: $3,346.09

41 riders reported in:goodvibes, average per rider reporting $81

:cheer2:12 folks over $50 savings in one trip:cheer2:

highest monthly:
tdk316 $338.65
honeybunches $311.38
nmoore14 $253.30

I am happy to give monthly totals to anyone - just ask:thumbsup2

got from sumlthomp :) thank you!!

sending to cameron991 - tried yesterday but the 24/7 kiosk was out of order...will try again today

not coupon, but used $35 gift cards I "earned" at mypoints at California Pizza Kitichen for dinner the other day. Love paying less for things:lovestruc

DisFan331 - I will be sending my first envie to you tomorrow!!! I know we are on a optional week - but, I was away last week - so, I have a bunch of coupons to send out!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the welcomes! Glad to be joining in, and look forward to getting the hang of things!

I received two envies last week from Shortstuff7429, and I've mailed an envie today to Sunshine74. ;);)

Savings so far this month:

Wal-Mart - 7.65
Kroger - 42.52 :eek:
Dollar General - .75
Save-a-Lot - 5.75

A total of 33% of my bill. I was super stoked.

I haven't had any returned either but now I wonder if I miscopied or couldn't read my own handwriting when I recopied it in my new train notebook. :confused: I'll contact Colusapj who is her good friend and see if I can get a definitive answer. :thumbsup2
Will be watching to see what you find out. I hate the thought that there are some valuable coupons in a dead letter file somewheres.

We are awesome! :cool1:

Eyor44 - I dropped off an envie at the post office yesterday. Hope your family had a great July 4th. :goodvibes
Thanks! I'll let you know when I get it. We had a great 4th. I hope your family did also.

Quasi123
Your envie is at the post office.

7/4
$11.00

Welcome aboard:wave2:

highest monthly:
tdk316 $338.65
honeybunches $311.38
nmoore14 $253.30

I am happy to give monthly totals to anyone - just ask:thumbsup2
WOW!! That is so totally awesome! Yippee!!

Today I saved $35.54 in coupons!

Catching up on messages

Claytonsmama, thanks for the generous envelope!:banana:

Luciana, will take advantage of the optional week, and not send until the weekend. I know you have plenty to last, and I am exhausted! Had to work Friday and today, and cram a three day weekend in between:rotfl: Deb

Hope Everyone enjoyed the Fourth of July!:beach: Deb

DIZNEENUT-

Enviie went in the mail this morning!

Grocery savings this week: $55.58 (includes a $25 gift card for transferring a prescription!) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter