Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Ruthie--Envie is on its way! I tried to pull out any expired but I had lots of "help". Hopefully none got past me. :lmao:

Coupon Savings: CVS $14.00 (spent $12.30, got $10 ECB)
Rite Aid $26.88 (spent $22, got $19 UP rewards) :banana:

39.81 in coupons at Shop Rite! (4 boxes of diapers)

I love this train! I don't get the P&G insert in my area so I wouldn't get all the wonderful Pampers coupons! This train really helps my budget :goodvibes

Sent out 3 envies on Tuesday. Tried to mail on Saturday but my po decided to take an extra day off .

Got an envi on Monday . Thanks!

Rhonda - envie on its way! :cool1:

Thanks! Look forward to getting it. There were many coupons in last weeks that i was able to use. :banana:

WDWP.....just got back from the beach last night so I mailed yours out today.

Today I scored some big deals at CVS! Thanks to clearance! I got 30 bottles of Gatorade, 4 Hallmark cars, 2 boxes of Cascade, 2 bags of Skittles, 1 box of Visine eye drops, 1 Bounce Dryer Bar, 3 bottles of Dawn, 1 can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray and 2-Ten Packs of AA Batteries for $1.75!!! Wooooo Hoooo! I saved $49.75 in coupons and $122.00 in store savings! WOW!!!

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter