Countdown Clocks

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
Does anyone have a list of all the sites used to create countdown clocks? The site I use for the cruise board I visit doesn't work on this board. Ticker Factory seems fairly limited. TIA :)

I got mine at ***************.com...they have a lot of Disney options..I agree, Ticker.com is limited..

I saw another kind of ticker that had a resort (animal kingdom) on it, I will see if I can find it.

If you see a ticker you like on someone's post, you can usually click on it and it will take you to the site they got it from.

I also got mine at housemousemagic.com. Hopefully it's working as this is my first post since I added it!

I too would like to see if my ticker is right.

Although, I know that it should be one day less, but Unless I put I am leaving a day earlier than I really am, then it will be one day off. oh well.

The tickers I got at *************** don't seem to be counting down. I had to manually change them to get the correct numbers of days. :confused3

Why is Caribbean mag dot com censored? They have good counters but when I copy it won't take it because it is censored? Anyone know? I want a different one than what I have. Thanks, Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter