Could it be another autograph question?

r4blessings

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! The past couple of years we have been to disney we've had the characters autograph baseball hats for the kids. I think this is really the best thing, but now my kids have three hats and want to do autograph books this year.

I've seen the ones on the disney merchandise sites, I am familiar with the ones they sell in WDW and now I've fallen in love with some custom ones on ebay. My question is this......the ones that are spiral bound, are they really, really cheap? I seem to remember someone saying the pages fall out by the first day, but of course I can't seem to get the search engine to work for me now.

So, anyone familiar with spiral bound ones, or custom ones? Or should I just stick with the ones they sell in the park?

I made some autograph books that are spiral bound...the kids got a lot of attention from characters w/them, but the spirals did "unscrew" everytime a page was turned, so I had to wind them back in. I used very sturdy cardstock, so ripping wasn't a problem. It is a bit of a pain to wind the spiral back in and next time I will consider a different binding.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter