Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

Topolina

Earning My Ears
Just thought I'd let everyone know to check your local Costco. Just today they had 4 day park hoppers for $259.99 each and each one included a $50 Costco cash card (that's like paying $209.99 a ticket!). These park hoppers must be activated by Feb. 28, 2013 and expire 13 days after first use.

I think I may have convinced hubby to take another Christmas trip (woohoo!!:banana:).

:wizard:Hope this helps those looking to save on tickets!!!

Nothing on it mentioned being CA only. I live half-way between San Francisco and Sacramento, and this is the first time I've seen any Disneyland tickets at my local Costco in at least 3 years.

This would be perfect for us! I'm going to have to give my local Costco a call. Thanks!

My husband hates you for posting this! ;)
I need to do a Costco run this weekend anyway....

Can these be upgraded to AP ?
If so, would this be against the 259 or 209 price ?

I'm going back to Costco tomorrow. If there is any change ill post. It may just be they haven't stocked them yet.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I consider myself halfway between SF and Sac too (I'm in Fairfield). May I ask which Costco did you see them? That's a great deal!

*Susan* said:
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I consider myself halfway between SF and Sac too (I'm in Fairfield). May I ask which Costco did you see them? That's a great deal!

Small world....I'm in Fairfield too! Saw them at the costco in Green Valley. They were towards the front when you walk in and mixed in with the other gift cards.

Good luck to everyone! This IS a great deal!

Thanks neighbor! I usually shop at the Vacaville Costco, but will head down to Green Valley. That is really a substantial savings & now we can go for 4 days instead of 3:goodvibes

Thanks again for the heads up!

Can anyone share the Costco item number for the tickets? With that information, your local Costco can search for inventory at other stores. -- Suzanne

I called Disneyland about upgrading the ticket to a five-day. I think I understand that they will charge the difference between what you paid and their cost for a five day ($31), not the difference between the Disneyland cost for a four-day hopper and a five-day hopper ($15). Is this correct, my husband thinks I'm wrong (I hope I am).

Just called the Fullerton store, which is just down the street from Disneyland, and they got them in yesterday. The girl I spoke with said they will SEND you the $50 gift card. Not sure if they are upgradeable, but they have been in the past.

Susiesark said:
Just called the Fullerton store, which is just down the street from Disneyland, and they got them in yesterday. The girl I spoke with said they will SEND you the $50 gift card. Not sure if they are upgradeable, but they have been in the past.

Just got mine in Oxnard with Costco cash card

mafpi said:
Just got mine in Oxnard with Costco cash card

Sorry. Need to add. I needed two. So I bought one, then I used the Costco cash card to purchase the second one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!