Copper Creek Room Request

Thank you for the information. I immediately called and had my 4th or 5th floor lake view request changed to 4th or 5th floor even-numbered room, which I think are the ones facing the BRV pool according to CoolDisneyCat. Hopefully, I won't have noise from Geyser Point, but at least I know I won't have noise from boat horns and the geyser. Hopefully I get this request. Thanks again!

I hope you had a great vacation. Were you able to get your requested location? We will be staying there for the first time and we are trying to find rooms without a lot of boat noise.

I hope you had a great vacation. Were you able to get your requested location? We will be staying there for the first time and we are trying to find rooms without a lot of boat noise.
We actually just checked in today. We did online checkin and was bummed when they texted us saying we got a 7th floor room. When we got to the resort, we stopped at the front desk and asked if we could get it changed. They were super nice and gave us an even-numbered 4th floor room. I love how it faces the Boulder Ridge pool (instead of looking across the main pool into other rooms). I have noticed some noise from the pool even with the balcony door closed but nothing super noticeable. I can hear some faint boat horns, but again, nothing annoying or disturbing. The room and balcony are so much smaller than our AKV Jambo room we just came from. I think we would enjoy a bit more of a rustic atmosphere as well. There are some nice touches but I think we would enjoy BRV better.

Anyone have any updated recommendations on room selections we just rebooked for the end of June? Also were is the best place to view the fireworks from the property ? Thanks

Anyone have any updated recommendations on room selections we just rebooked for the end of June? Also were is the best place to view the fireworks from the property ? Thanks
We've seen limited fireworks from the boat dock. But otherwise, nowhere except for a WL hotel room.

We’ve stayed in 1136 and 1161. Both first floor and both super easy for getting to geyser point and the pool. Both quiet. 1136 was near elevator which was convenient for getting to lobby, and I never heard elevator noise. We watched fireworks near geyser point

ETA: Sorry I could never figure out how to upload a picture that isn’t sideways!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts