• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

conventions at CS?

kimcshan

Earning My Ears
Is there a site to check whether big conventions are booked at CSR on certain dates? I am thinking about staying there and I thought it might be good to know if there are going to be 5,000 widget salesmen there on my dates.

Thanks for any help.

Kim from Kansas

Is there a site to check whether big conventions are booked at CSR on certain dates? I am thinking about staying there and I thought it might be good to know if there are going to be 5,000 widget salesmen there on my dates.

Thanks for any help.

Kim from Kansas

Kim, if you go to the "unofficial CSR thread" in my signature, on the first or second page, there is a list of conventions. HOWEVER, be aware that this is not a complete list. This list was comprised by research and people sending in information of a convention they knew about. I hope it will help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter