*Confirmed* G+ Changes to Advanced Lightning Lane

Would be a big mistake on Disney's end to show a price here if they plan on raising the prices. Given this is inline with the current pricing, I'm guessing no.

1719349628352.png

Would be a big mistake on Disney's end to show a price here if they plan on raising the prices. Given this is inline with the current pricing, I'm guessing no.

View attachment 870943
Just a guess but I think they’ll keep pricing in this range through summer and then you’ll see new highs as the holiday season ramps up. That’s how they’ve been handling this since they started, and it seems like bad PR to immediately introduce a price increase during the slower season when they can just wait it out a few months.

Just a guess but I think they’ll keep pricing in this range through summer and then you’ll see new highs as the holiday season ramps up. That’s how they’ve been handling this since they started, and it seems like bad PR to immediately introduce a price increase during the slower season when they can just wait it out a few months.
I mean Christmas and Halloween were already much more last year, so I just expect that range again this year, but time will tell. Bookings are softer at Disney lately all around, probably why they are dumping a lot of their DVC points at sold out resorts because they don't want the points for cash bookings. Plus the last earnings they said bookings were already expected to be softer than previous years.

Edit: Even some DVC booking patterns were a bit more relaxed this year than prior years.

I tried to look but didn't do so great. So SIAP. I have park days on July 23 and 25. Staying on site. Would it be correct that for the 23rd I will be waking up and doing genie+ day of under the current system? And then for the 25th I'll be purchasing the new system back on the 18th and making choices then? Crazy!

I tried to look but didn't do so great. So SIAP. I have park days on July 23 and 25. Staying on site. Would it be correct that for the 23rd I will be waking up and doing genie+ day of under the current system? And then for the 25th I'll be purchasing the new system back on the 18th and making choices then? Crazy!
Looks that way. Hasn't been a lot said about us who are booked at the time it rolls out. Hoping we know something soon. I want to know if i need to wake up early on the 17th or not.

Per Tom Bricker on Disneytouristblog

"What does the July 24 start date actually mean in terms of making selections or for guests with overlapping trips.

July 24, 2024 is both the roll-out date and the date that everyone can start making selections. Meaning that if you’re visiting on July 23, you use the old system. If you’re visiting on July 24, you use the new system. If you’re visiting both, you use both.

Moreover, the aforementioned windows are shortened for those who are visiting in the days and week(s) immediately after July 24 by virtue of that simultaneous start and rollout date.

Suffice to say, July 24 is going to be a “fun” day. Not only is it a brand new system, but there will be 2-3 weeks worth of guests all trying to make their Lightning Lane selections that same day. Don’t be surprised if Stitch makes an appearance and eats a page or two. Even if it’s much improved, this is still Disney IT, after all!"

Not sure if this is true as it is not offical disney. But if it is, we will do our selections on rollout date... along with other guest who are booked the 7 days later. So i'm sure its gonna be a cluster. If i'm understanding it right, We have no advantage, even though we are resort guests.

So if you are able to book a pass at a different park after using your first one, will you have to choose a multi park option from the beginning and is that even going to be an option? The images posted and from what I can read just seem to choose a park and then you can pick a pass in a different park if you have park hopper passes.

So if you are able to book a pass at a different park after using your first one, will you have to choose a multi park option from the beginning and is that even going to be an option? The images posted and from what I can read just seem to choose a park and then you can pick a pass in a different park if you have park hopper passes.
I don't see any mention of a "multipark" option for the new passes. Does this FAQ on the cited web page answer your question?

I’m planning to visit more than one theme park in the same day. How do I make Lightning Lane Multi Pass selections for more than one park?

With the tiers, I just no longer see the value at Epcot and AK, especially when traveling in the slower season. MK and HS, yes, the other two, not so much.
AK won't have tiers. Maybe there is no value there now, but the addition of tiers at the other parks doesn't change things at AK.

1719353884936.png

I have now learned processes for 7 theme parks: WDW, DLR, TDR, Knott's, UO, USH, USJ. I can learn this one too. I do think WDW needs to just settle on something. Most people will hate whatever they do anyway.

Sorry if this has been answered! But I’m wondering, if you book your 3 multipass rides in advance, I understand when you use the first one, you can then book another one in any tier.

So here’s my question: if you use your first multipass early and rebook another one for later in the day…. Once you use your second advance one, can you book another one, if the one you just booked after using your first isn’t until much later in the day?

Just wondering if this is like original Fastpass in that it goes by most recently used. I can’t figure out when the rebook windows open.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest