confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I've been drunk.

I drink as a social lubricant. Not to the point of passing out. Weighing almost 200 pounds, it takes a lot.

I've smoked marijuana. More than once.

I've smoked ciggarettes. More than once. A lot more than once.

I'm fat.

I've made out with a girl that was not my girlfriend.

Cheated on tests.

I feel like a bad person. Although, other than the illegal drugs and alcohol, I haven't done anything illegal. No stealing, etc.

Well,

I've been drunk.

I drink as a social lubricant. Not to the point of passing out. Weighing almost 200 pounds, it takes a lot.

I've smoked marijuana. More than once.

I've smoked ciggarettes. More than once. A lot more than once.

I'm fat.

I've made out with a girl that was not my girlfriend.

Cheated on tests.

I feel like a bad person. Although, other than the illegal drugs and alcohol, I haven't done anything illegal. No stealing, etc.

:hug:

CONFESSION:
I steal paperclips from work.
Since Hazzi got me in the mood to spill my guts I shall share with you this little story.

I cut myself once. Only one time. And it was only 1/2 long. But still. I was in one of my moods, I hate myself/the world type thing. I thought it might solve my problems. :rolleyes: No, I just regretted it really badly. There is a scar. I look at it everyday. (Cheazy Alert) It reminds me not to ever do that again, because it didn't help with anything. It just made me feel like an ***.

:teeth:

So. I'm addicted to the TeenBoard. Big whoop.

oh gawd i'm bringing out the worst in everyone.

imma not a nice person.
i can't smoke, just can't, just walking past smokers makes me cough and go all dizzy.

I have long conversations with my cat, Monty. And I think he seriously actually understands what I'm saying

Sometimes I meow when I'm really surprised or scared

Last year my teacher said that she and the other 6 kids in my gifted class were SERIOUSLY worried that I would become a crazy cat lady when I grew up. I said that I'm certain I'll be a crazy cat lady, but I'll have a college education and a job

I only have one good friend who's gone a lot

I still play with barbies and other toys sometimes

I really hate to be wrong about things

I daydream about all the kids in my school going into huge musical numbers out of no where

I really like it when people are wrong and I'm right

I wish I could play the violin really good

I wish I could river dance

I really REALLY love to wear dresses. Like little sun dresses

Loud noises freak me out

I would really like to dress up as a neopet and walk around town

I wish I had some friends to role play with

"You are a nice person. You've just had a few mistakes."

Jess told me that today. I'm still struggling to believe it.

hunni i hit my mate's jaw upwards coz she b1tched bout me(oh yesh it hurts i cut my tongue when someone did that to me)

my friends cower in fear when i lift a hand. i like power yesh but i don't want them to be scared of me. i hate seeing them cower away.

see imma not a nice person
on the upside i'm less violently inclined these days, they've stopped cowering pretty much. it feels better. i don't wanna be a physical abuser person!

I have no self esteem.

I never really see pretty in the mirror.

I'm always trying to diet.

I've tried making myself throw up alot,but always talk myself out of it in the end because I know it's stupid.

I hate people who bring down others.

I try so hard in school to make my life seem worthwhile.

I love crying.

Okay,that was the deep,here's the shallow.

I am and undiagnosed crazy person.

I love my family even if they drive me to want to rip out my hair.

I always give people second chances.

Me and the Trix cereal bunny feel for each other(Don't ask!lol)

I have two amazing bestfriends I can count on.

I like to expose fake conspiracys.

I love the Disboards and everyone on it!!!!

I want to become famous one day to help others. It seems as long as you're famous for something people will listen to your cause these days. Although I've told my parents I just want to be a doctor. It seems like a decent back up.lol

That's it!

oh gawd i'm bringing out the worst in everyone.

imma not a nice person.
i can't smoke, just can't, just walking past smokers makes me cough and go all dizzy.
Uh,I know! I can't even go around my uncle when he isn't smoking! I know I'd die if I tried it!

I like this thread.

And, smoking is bad. I'm glad you guys don't do it. Both of my parents smoke, so it doesn't affect me that much. Smoking is another one of those social lubricants. For me, atleast.

I sometimes think about becoming anorexic. I've tried making myself throw up alot,but always talk myself out of it in the end because I know it's stupid.

Since I am in a good mood, and you are my friend, this is the only thing I am going to say about this.

You cannot think about becoming anorexic. It is a disease, that you have no control over. And anorexia, is a totally different thing, than bulimia, which is what you semi-described.

:]

I like this thread.

And, smoking is bad. I'm glad you guys don't do it. Both of my parents smoke, so it doesn't affect me that much. Smoking is another one of those social lubricants. For me, atleast.
Both my parents also smoke, I can't stand when the smoke blows in my face. But it's not a huuuge deal for me, ya know.

I also like this thread.

Since I am in a good mood, and you are my friend, this is the only thing I am going to say about this.

You cannot think about becoming anorexic. It is a disease, that you have no control over. And anorexia, is a totally different thing, than bulimia, which is what you semi-described. :]
Heh,I knew it was one or the other.:sad1:
I'm starting to cry,probably cause I'm so stupid for posting that.
Kleenex!!!

Hazzi, you just need to learn to control that temper, and you need to learn some bedside manners. We've ALL done things wrong. EVERY ONE OF US has done something they've regreted, and don't say you haven't. You have. We are all human. (Well..most of us anyways) and therefore we all make mistakes. End of story .I know that a lot of us do not like who we've become...And if you guys hate yourselves so much..why don't you try and fix it? I know a lot of you guys say all the time how 'fat' you are, when you really aren't at all. If you think your fat, exercise and diet. There's no point in anorexia, and two of my bestest friends have both struggled with it, and I'm still helping them recover.Its that serious. Its not just a 'wake up and think your going to be anorexic' one day. Its a mental illness, and its taken over my two best friends. Its not something you want to start. It's ruined my friends lives, and it will never stop haunting them.

I'm through....

lightly:

hazzi always talks to sparky. she tells him everything. hazzi is deeply in love with her pony:p

haz doesn't want eric to smoke or do drugs. haz says he's burying himself in an early grave. haz gives eric a hug( and prays theres no ciggie in his hand coz i'll choke to death and pass out):hug:

haz talks in thirs person but is mainly a fan of second person

Hazzi, you just need to learn to control that temper, and you need to learn some bedside manners. We've ALL done things wrong. EVERY ONE OF US has done something they've regreted, and don't say you haven't. You have. We are all human. (Well..most of us anyways) and therefore we all make mistakes. End of story .I know that a lot of us do not like who we've become...And if you guys hate yourselves so much..why don't you try and fix it? I know a lot of you guys say all the time how 'fat' you are, when you really aren't at all. If you think your fat, exercise and diet. There's no point in anorexia, and two of my bestest friends have both struggled with it, and I'm still helping them recover.Its that serious. Its not just a 'wake up and think your going to be anorexic' one day. Its a mental illness, and its taken over my two best friends. Its not something you want to start. It's ruined my friends lives, and it will never stop haunting them.

I'm through....
I applaud you for that post.

Thankyouverymuch Jess.

:D

No one in my family smokes. I'm super duper allergic to cigarette smoke, so when I'm around people smoking, I start coughing and gagging. I will never put a cigarette to my mouth as long as I live.

lightly:

hazzi always talks to sparky. she tells him everything. hazzi is deeply in love with her pony:p

haz doesn't want eric to smoke or do drugs. haz says he's burying himself in an early grave. haz gives eric a hug( and prays theres no ciggie in his hand coz i'll choke to death and pass out):hug:
haz talks in thirs person but is mainly a fan of second person

:rotfl: :rotfl: KK does the same!!! and is in love with third person!

No one in my family smokes. I'm super duper allergic to cigarette smoke, so when I'm around people smoking, I start coughing and gagging. I will never put a cigarette to my mouth as long as I live.
Seriously, never again will I do that.

I tell ya, I just about died. One puff, dead Jenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter