confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzi, you just need to learn to control that temper, and you need to learn some bedside manners. We've ALL done things wrong. EVERY ONE OF US has done something they've regreted, and don't say you haven't. You have. We are all human. (Well..most of us anyways) and therefore we all make mistakes. End of story .I know that a lot of us do not like who we've become...And if you guys hate yourselves so much..why don't you try and fix it? I know a lot of you guys say all the time how 'fat' you are, when you really aren't at all. If you think your fat, exercise and diet. There's no point in anorexia, and two of my bestest friends have both struggled with it, and I'm still helping them recover.Its that serious. Its not just a 'wake up and think your going to be anorexic' one day. Its a mental illness, and its taken over my two best friends. Its not something you want to start. It's ruined my friends lives, and it will never stop haunting them.

I'm through....

ah i thought someone would tell me off.
like i said i'm not that violent anymore, i'm the least violent of the people around here now, infact slap me now and theres a good chance i'd just walk off.

and excuse me i'm actually incredibly polite(it's a shocker to everyone) i hold doors open for people smile and say good day remeber my p's and q's.

lightly:

hazzi always talks to sparky. she tells him everything. hazzi is deeply in love with her pony:p

haz doesn't want eric to smoke or do drugs. haz says he's burying himself in an early grave. haz gives eric a hug( and prays theres no ciggie in his hand coz i'll choke to death and pass out):hug:

haz talks in thirs person but is mainly a fan of second person

Jessie says that Hazzi is an incredibly nice person with rough edges. Jessie also thinks that Hazzi can overcome the rough edges. Jessie believes that Hazzi can do it.

Ha.

No, I don't smoke in my house. Do you know what I meant by so social lubricant (man that sounds dirty). It loosens me up when meeting new people. Otherwise I'm quiet, and can seem like a *******.

Oh don't you worry about me. i don't do anything enough to kill me.

And drugs, like I said, I've only smoked pot. Its not that wonderful.I haven't done that for months, don't plan on it.

like i said i'm not that violent anymore, i'm the least violent of the people around here now, infact slap me now and theres a good chance i'd just walk off.

and excuse me i'm actually incredibly polite(it's a shocker to everyone)
I"m not telling you off. That was in an incredibly relaxed tone. Seriously, I'm on the phone wih Jenny, I'm in an incredibly good mood. I'm not telling anyone off at all. I am stating a fact.

Anorexia is a mind controlling DISEASE.

and excuse me i'm actually incredibly polite(it's a shocker to everyone) i hold doors open for people smile and say good day remeber my p's and q's.
Jenny thinks it's a little bit of an over-statement saying Hazzi is the least violent around here.

:]

Jenny thinks it's a little bit of an over-statement saying Hazzi is the least violent around here.

:]

Jessie thinks that Hazzi is very violent and needs to realize that violence isn't the answer. (I sound like a hippie guidance counseler)

I"m not telling you off. That was in an incredibly relaxed tone. Seriously, I'm on the phone wih Jenny, I'm in an incredibly good mood. I'm not telling anyone off at all. I am stating a fact.

Anorexia is a mind controlling DISEASE.
*double applaud*

One more:

I've punched a guy in the face for shooting paper at me.

And another for calling me a liar. I felt bad, cause he didn't fight back.

:thumbsup2 Katlyn believes in Hazzi too. Hazzi has a kind soul,she can tell from Hazzi's posts! :hug: I know Hazzi will show everyone who she really is,a wonderful person.:hug:

I guess ill go all 3rd person.

Eric believes in Hazzi. If Hazzi believes in herself.

:thumbsup2 Katlyn believes in Hazzi too. Hazzi has a kind soul,she can tell from Hazzi's posts! :hug: I know Hazzi will show everyone who she really is,a wonderful person.:hug:

Jessie believes theres more to Hazzi than she makes us believe. Jessie thinks that Hazzi wants to be intimidating, but Jessie, and the rest of the TB I'm sure, doesn't want Hazzi to be intimidating.

One more...
My guilty pleasure is tepeeing people's houses.

Jessie believes theres more to Hazzi than she makes us believe. Jessie thinks that Hazzi wants to be intimidating, but Jessie, and the rest of the TB I'm sure, doesn't want Hazzi to be intimidating.
*nods*

You're taking the words right out of my mouth.

Katlyn agrees with Jessie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter