Comp Tickets/ Exchange

Ecto

Earning My Ears
I'll be visiting USF/IOA in late January. I have some comp tickets for IOA and I was planning on buying 2 single day passes for USF. I wonder if they would upgrade my comp tickets for the price difference to 2-day park hoppers. Anyone ever done something like this?

I don't think you can upgrade comp tickets. You might want to call 1-800-U-ESCAPE and inquire.

guy.gif

Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Complimentary tickets have, in effect, no cash value. When admissions or guest services "reads" a complimentary ticket in their computer, it registers with a price of $0.00. Therefore, you can not upgrade them to a multi-day ticket or annual pass. Unfortunately, since they are complimentary, they do not have the same value as a 1-day ticket that was actually paid for.

If you have complimentary 1-day tickets for IOA, about the only change you can make is to switch them to 1-day tickets to USF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter