Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

How can anybody be posting a reservation time and date for a date not yet within the 180 day window?

Some have done that, like someone claiming a reservation at TTS at 6:00 pm on December 11.

That's not possible is it?

You can get an adr at some places right now if you buy party tickets. You don't have to wait for the 180 day window. There is a note explaining it in red in the 1st post. I posted the time I hope to get at 1900 Park Fare when my window opens up on 5/19.

we will be at CP Aug 28 for the P&PP at 4:55. DD will be wearing the Ariel ball gown that we found on ebay (she doesn't know we got it...it is her bday and a big surprise!) and ds will be a pirate of some sorts! YIPPPEEEEE only 115 days left!

I didn't realize some where listing their costumes too...How neat!
Just to update then...we are going Oct. 18, ADR @ LTT for 5:30 PM.
Were going Non Disney...:rolleyes1
But this is what my DD13 and DH decided for us...were going as KISS (the rock group).:rockband:

Hope my shoulder gets better (injured rotator cuff) so I can work on the costumes soon. I am trying to be so sneeky too. Everyone knows our halloween costumes, but nobody knows why I am worried about us all having one. I am the only one in my family that even knows we are going...not just to MNSSHP, but to WDW at all! I am surprising my DH (& kids). I don't plan on telling them until 4 days before we leave...(my 17th anniversary!)

MNSSHP -

October 16th, 2007

1900 - 5:00 PM

Costumes : Disney Nurse, "Grumpy" (Grumpy TShirt), Cinderella (ME!!), and a ?

We are going to PPP on August 18th and having lunch at CRT at 12:25.

Going to MNSSHP on Sep 21st and LTT at 6:00. :dance3: Not sure about costumes yet.

MNSSHP - October 4

BBB for me, DIL and both Dgd's then on to CRT @ 1:30pm. We'll grab counter service before the party starts.

Not sure what other day we are going to party yet and haven't decided on costumes yet either.

We are doing the P&PP on 8/31 and have adr's at Chef Mickeys at 5pm. this will be our first day of our trip

We are going to MNSSHP Oct 4th and my ADR is at LTT for 4:25pm. I havent booked my MVMCP yet, but we will be going Dec 11 and maybe Dec 13 - I also will book LTT for the 11th and probably CM for the 13th (it's an ongoing tradition) I have never had any problems getting my ressies but I do remember last year they let you book your ADR's right when they released the tickets for sale but they were all dinner times not 6pm and after. Please anyone post if they let you book before that time!! Waiting all year for my WDW trips!!!

Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter