College entrance cheating scandal

Heck, I didn't know this was an option, otherwise I would have slipped the head of admissions a $20 to accept my transfer application to the University of Florida. :rolleyes:

DW taped "When Calls The Heart" to see how they would write Lori Loughlin's character Abigail out of the program. Right off, one of the characters is writing in her journal, "It's been a week since Abigail got word that her mother had taken ill back east. True to her nature, Abigail wasted no time in rushing off to care for her. Abigail is much more than a friend - she's family, and I will miss her and Cody deeply. ... We will all keep Abigail in our prayers." Maybe we'll see her again in 3-5 years. Ok, the last part was mine. Anyway...

"Good news! Abigail copped a plea and ... I mean, her mother has recovered. Cody has taken up rowing and is on the crew team at some college back east."

Last edited:

"Good news! Abigail copped a plea and ... I mean, her mother has recovered. Cody has taken up rowing and on the crew team at some college back east."

She'll love Dublin.

Document

Federal Correctional Institution Dublin is right next to Camp Parks and across the street from Alameda County's Santa Rita Jail. It's also pretty close to the Alameda County Sheriff's bomb disposal range where Mythbusters used to blow up stuff. The most notorious incident was when they tried to shoot a cannonball, but it just bounced off a berm and the cannonball ended up going through a bedroom of a local resident, bouncing off the roof tiles or other homes, and burying itself in a minivan.

mythbusters-cannonball-map.jpg

https://www.wired.com/2011/12/mythbusters-cannonball-map/

This isn't part of the same scandal (part of the same operation though), but the former Harvard fencing head coach and the father of two recruits were both charged in a federal case. The kids in this case were actually competitive fencers, but the coach took assorted payments from the father, including selling a home for double the assessed value as well as the father directly paying utility bills and routing payments through a fencing organization. I guess it was questionable whether or not the coach would have recruited these kids if it wasn't for bribes.

https://apnews.com/article/business-boston-conspiracy-3cb83b7358b2c6bb4ff4c9681afa48c5

This was Lori Loughlin's husband, Mossimo Giannulli's normal look pre-trial. Very white collar.

Lori-Loughlin-Husband-Mossimo-Giannulli-Debuts-New-Look-2-Days-Before-Expected-to-Report-to-Prison.jpg

This is Mossimo's new, getting ready for prison in a few days look:

81d1cd0d801343d095fcf36298bdc792_md.jpg

bb72563fc5ec4ed584959b41be16f787_md.jpg

The thing is, he's not going to a maximum security prison with inmates serving 3 life terms for heinous crimes. It will be a low level, still white collar-ish prison. Over-kill much? :rotfl:

Last edited:
This was Lori Loughlin's husband, Mossimo Giannulli's normal look pre-trial. Very white collar.

Lori-Loughlin-Husband-Mossimo-Giannulli-Debuts-New-Look-2-Days-Before-Expected-to-Report-to-Prison.jpg

This is Mossimo's new, getting ready for prison in a few days look:

81d1cd0d801343d095fcf36298bdc792_md.jpg

bb72563fc5ec4ed584959b41be16f787_md.jpg

The thing is, he's not going to a maximum security prison with inmates serving 3 life term for heinous crimes. It will be a low level, still white collar-ish prison. Over-kill much? :rotfl:
😂Heisenberg in the house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter