Coffee Bar at Animal kingdom Lodge?

BellaBeast787

Earning My Ears
Hey there,
We are arriving this week at Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge! Its our first time and I know most of the deluxe resorts have a separate coffee bar and I cannot seem to find any information about the lodge. Is the coffee just at the Mara?

Hey there,
We are arriving this week at Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge! Its our first time and I know most of the deluxe resorts have a separate coffee bar and I cannot seem to find any information about the lodge. Is the coffee just at the Mara?
Unfortunately, they only have coffee at the Mara.
I always though it would be nice to have coffee set up in the Sunset Overlook that is located between the front desk and the Kudu Trail. But they haven't made that happen yet. Ha

I may just not be very observant, but I don’t remember ever noticing a coffee bar at any deluxe hotel. Am I missing them?
Thx!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest