Club Level Drinks

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by rebrick2006, Jul 2, 2018.

1. rebrick2006

rebrick2006 Earning My Ears

Can you take your glass of wine out of the lounge if you are club level?

caribbeandream likes this.
  2. Anniefrances

Anniefrances Mouseketeer

Yes, you may take it to your room, and also there are plastic cups if you'd like to bring it to the pool.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. rebrick2006

Thank you!!! Are the drinks unlimited?

5. kcpinwdw

kcpinwdw DIS Veteran

Prob depends on your definition (I’m sure there’s a limit at some point) but for the most part they are. Some lounges you get served, some you serve yours3lf. Hours are limited in theory but at some clubs they will offer outside the normal drink hours, or you can ask.

6. Anniefrances

Anniefrances Mouseketeer

We just returned from a split stay Sports/YC CL/Poly CL. At YC, wine was offered in the evening but happily supplied upon request earlier in the day. I don't know about Poly - we didn't use the lounge very much during the afternoons. As for unlimited, yes - at YC wines were served and CMs would actually ask me if I would like more. At Poly, it was self serve.

7. Momoftwins+1

Momoftwins+1 Mouseketeer

BC served but you could ask anytime during fully operational lounge hours. They also asked often if you would like refilled or a new beer etc during appetizer service especially and dessert service.

CR, served outside of appetizer and dessert where it was self serve.

8. Tigger's ally

Tigger's ally Segway test dummy

BWI served me beer not long after breakfast when I asked. I am an early bird and a late night fan too (don't sleep a lot even at home). The staff would give me two beers anytime of day/night until they closed down to clean. I also tipped my maid well as she was the one that had to deal with the bottles every morning.

9. DJFan88

DJFan88 DIS Veteran

No prob. at WKL. They will get it if it's not out yet, which is 530 on. In fact I'm drinking one right now at 345 that I requested. About 3 specialties available plus regular like Bud light. I'm sure there's wine. They also have an IPA tap here at 530. How many she asks and gets it. Glasses available in fridge if wanted.
    At AKL they had African wines at night, but I requested Angry Orchard and Sangria and beer earlier. No one said Boo, or put limits. Usually am grabbing 2, sometimes bring to room.

10. rebrick2006

Thank you!

11. caribbeandream

caribbeandream DIS Veteran

We stayed at the GF-RPC in January. Took my cocktails to go every night.