Broker: fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 06/09/2021
Offer accepted: 06/09/2021
Sent to ROFR: 06/15/2021
Passed ROFR: 07/06/2021
Estoppel received: 07/07/2021
Closing docs received: 07/08/2021
Closing docs returned: 07/08/2021 (funds wired)
Seller’s closing docs returned: ?
Closing: 7/26/2021 ???
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Updated....So I am....unclosed? I noticed when the deed recorded that it said the Villas at Grand Floridian in the main legal portion near the top....though it did reference Bay Lake later. The deed has to be revised, signed and notarized by the seller, and recorded. They are on vacation for the next week....:guilty:

Update!

BCV 1 of 2
Home: BCV
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 6/6/21
Offer accepted: 6/6/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/10/21
Passed ROFR: 6/30/21
Estoppel Received: 7/09/21
Closing docs received: 7/14/21
Closing docs returned: 7/14/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/20/21
Funds Wired: 7/20/21
Closing: 7/22/21
Deed recorded: 07/27/2021
Points in account:

BCV 2 of 2

Home: BCV
Broker: www.****************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 6/18/21
Offer accepted: 6/18/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/21/21
Passed ROFR: 7/12/21
Estoppel Received: 7/13/21
Closing docs received: 7/15/21
Closing docs returned: 7/16/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/30/21
Funds Wired: 7/30/21
Closing: 8/3/21
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

I am hoping we get the log-in email soon for our first BCV soon (this is our first contract), but with that July IT shut down I am not sure how backlogged they are right now.

Update!

Home Resort: SSR
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 5/16/2021
Offer accepted: 5/18/2021
Sent to ROFR:5/18/2021
Passed ROFR: 6/8/2021
Estoppel Received: 6/15/2021
Closing docs received: 6/15/2021
Closing docs returned: 6/15/2021
Sellers closing docs returned: 6/23/2021
Funds wired: 6/24/2021
Closing: 6/30/2021
Deed recorded: 7/1/2021
Contract Showing on Membership: 7/13/21
Points in account: 8/3/2021

79 days total. Took a few tries to get them to load the points. DW chatted with them yesterday about loading again and the chat rep indicated if we were needing to make a res that they would do it. She called today and they loaded the points and she booked the 2nd half of our trip. Booking the first half 8/6 as we are attempting a split stay, hence why we were anxious to get the points loaded so they would be ready to go that morning!

Home Resort: AUL
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 5/16/2021
Offer accepted: 5/17/2021
Sent to ROFR: 5/20/2021
Passed ROFR: 6/10/2021
Estoppel Received: 6/14/2021
Closing docs received: 6/14/2021
Closing docs returned: 6/20/2021
Sellers closing docs returned: 6/20/2021
Funds wired: 7/27/2021
Closing: 8/3/2021
Deed recorded: 8/3/2021
Points in account:

For those who are interested in timing...I closed on my VGF on 7/6, my contract was added on 7/30, and all points were added on 8/2.

I have a way to go then. We closed on 7/26. Was hoping this week it would be loaded.

I called yesterday and they told me it is taking 10 business days to load new members #s. Obviously that could be standard but the rep was fairly confident that I would have a member number by end of next week. Well see but she said they are moving pretty quickly on their end post shut down 🤷‍♀️

I called yesterday and they told me it is taking 10 business days to load new members #s. Obviously that could be standard but the rep was fairly confident that I would have a member number by end of next week. Well see but she said they are moving pretty quickly on their end post shut down 🤷‍♀️
Did they say how long after that the points would be transferred?

I closed 7/23 so 10 business days should be this Friday! I sure hope so!!!

Did they say how long after that the points would be transferred?
I asked and she said once your activation code and member # is recieved give it 48 hours. If you don't have your points by then you can call us and we can assist you. Now we all know every cast member says something different but I called twice and got the same info once from a male cast member and once from a female cast member. I'm sending all of us pixie dust for this to come together. I need a happy!!

I asked and she said once your activation code and member # is recieved give it 48 hours. If you don't have your points by then you can call us and we can assist you. Now we all know every cast member says something different but I called twice and got the same info once from a male cast member and once from a female cast member. I'm sending all of us pixie dust for this to come together. I need a happy!!
Good. My 2 weeks will be next Friday and it'd be great to have my points by the following Monday.

Thanks for the info! Do you (or anyone else) know if that’s from closing or from Deed recording? I closed the 21st but it wasn’t recorded til the 23rd.

Well, I am at 10 days right now and nothing yet today for the people who bought my contract as it is still there.

I closed on the 26th for the one I bought so that brings me to waiting 3 more days.

Thanks hopeful news, my deed was recorded 13 days ago, so 10 business days is tomorrow... Hoping for something to happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter